Home

ML's Madden 24 All-Pro Sliders

This is a discussion on ML's Madden 24 All-Pro Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Madden 25 Vs. College Football 25: A New Battleground
NBA 2K25 Gameplay Improvements, Trailer, News Release Schedule
EA Sports College Football 25 Review

Old 08-23-2023, 06:25 PM   #25
ML
MVP

ML's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: ML's Madden 24 All-Pro Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwnaf
Ml, as far as qb accuracy for the user, are you getting a realistic passing% I'm just curious

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk
They have been on the lower side previous to my last game which saw 64.8% for the CPU and 69% for the user. I am going to test a few more games with current sliders but the bump to CPU QBA to 48 seems like it helped.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2023, 11:39 PM   #26
Rookie

SiiLv3Rx's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ML
They have been on the lower side previous to my last game which saw 64.8% for the CPU and 69% for the user. I am going to test a few more games with current sliders but the bump to CPU QBA to 48 seems like it helped.
Just played my first game with these sliders. I think I'll be sticking with these moving forward.

Philadelphia (User) @ Washington
45-21, Final

Notes:
- Game was 24-21 at the half. Momentum in the second half completely went my way. I think it's clear that momentum has a huge impact on the game this year.
- I had 1 total sack in the first half. 6 in the second half.
- Both teams had a pick six
- I also had a kick return for a touchdown.
- This was week 8 of my season, so both WRs were injured

PHI Stats:
Jalen Hurts: 17/23, 73% com, 256 yards, 3 TD, 1 INT
Rashaad Penny: 13 car, 62 yards, 4.8 avg, 1 TD
D'Andre Swift: 8 car, 27 yards, 3.4 avg
Olamide Zaccheaus: 8 rec, 116 yards, 1 TD
Quez Watkins: 6 rec, 104 yards, 2 TD
Defense: 7 sacks, 1 INT, 1 TD

WAS Stats:
Jacoby Brissett: 26/41, 63% com, 274 yards, 1 TD, 1 INT
Brian Robinson Jr: 12 car, 45 yards, 3.8 avg, 1 TD
Logan Thomas: 5 rec, 80 yards, 1 TD
Brian Robinson Jr: 5 rec, 49 yards
Jahan Dotson: 4 rec, 46 yards
Defense: 0 sacks, 1 INT, 1 TD
Old 08-24-2023, 05:20 AM   #27
Rookie

nexuskk4's Arena

I will give these sliders a chance.

Is there any reason, why everyone´s having 12 Minutes Quarter Length in their slider set?

To be honest 12 minutes is much to long for me, dont want to play an hour for one game. Normaly i play with 9 minutes quarter and 15 sec clock.

But I think there is a reason, why everyone have 12 minutes in their set.

Having the same problem as every year. When I play on All-Pro I kick the CPUs ***, if I play on All-Madden my *** got kicked the CPU scores 50+ points on me...
Old 08-24-2023, 06:38 AM   #28
ML
MVP

ML's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiiLv3Rx
Just played my first game with these sliders. I think I'll be sticking with these moving forward.

Philadelphia (User) @ Washington
45-21, Final

Notes:
- Game was 24-21 at the half. Momentum in the second half completely went my way. I think it's clear that momentum has a huge impact on the game this year.
- I had 1 total sack in the first half. 6 in the second half.
- Both teams had a pick six
- I also had a kick return for a touchdown.
- This was week 8 of my season, so both WRs were injured

PHI Stats:
Jalen Hurts: 17/23, 73% com, 256 yards, 3 TD, 1 INT
Rashaad Penny: 13 car, 62 yards, 4.8 avg, 1 TD
D'Andre Swift: 8 car, 27 yards, 3.4 avg
Olamide Zaccheaus: 8 rec, 116 yards, 1 TD
Quez Watkins: 6 rec, 104 yards, 2 TD
Defense: 7 sacks, 1 INT, 1 TD

WAS Stats:
Jacoby Brissett: 26/41, 63% com, 274 yards, 1 TD, 1 INT
Brian Robinson Jr: 12 car, 45 yards, 3.8 avg, 1 TD
Logan Thomas: 5 rec, 80 yards, 1 TD
Brian Robinson Jr: 5 rec, 49 yards
Jahan Dotson: 4 rec, 46 yards
Defense: 0 sacks, 1 INT, 1 TD
As soon as HFA gets fixed within franchise I recommend turning it off. The benefits the teams get are just silly; I'd understand giving +1 to attributes such as Spectacular Catch, Throw Accuracy, DLine moves, etc. as an "in the zone" type of buff, but the quarterback forgetting what button to press to throw to a receiver? Give me a break!

Stats look nice - Sacks do look high but it really is tough to slant sliders to play vs momentum especially since I'll be turning it off ASAP.

For a tougher time getting to the QB in general I'd recommend not user controlling DL - manual user stick moves can get pretty OP if your team has the momentum meter filled.

Thanks for using these! Please feel free to share as much as you'd like; I'd love for these to be community driven sliders.
Old 08-24-2023, 06:45 AM   #29
MVP

TopSide83's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ML
As soon as HFA gets fixed within franchise I recommend turning it off. The benefits the teams get are just silly; I'd understand giving +1 to attributes such as Spectacular Catch, Throw Accuracy, DLine moves, etc. as an "in the zone" type of buff, but the quarterback forgetting what button to press to throw to a receiver? Give me a break!

Stats look nice - Sacks do look high but it really is tough to slant sliders to play vs momentum especially since I'll be turning it off ASAP.

For a tougher time getting to the QB in general I'd recommend not user controlling DL - manual user stick moves can get pretty OP if your team has the momentum meter filled.

Thanks for using these! Please feel free to share as much as you'd like; I'd love for these to be community driven sliders.
HFA ruins gameplay from
My
Experience so I agree with you
Old 08-24-2023, 06:45 AM   #30
ML
MVP

ML's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by nexuskk4
I will give these sliders a chance.

Is there any reason, why everyone´s having 12 Minutes Quarter Length in their slider set?

To be honest 12 minutes is much to long for me, dont want to play an hour for one game. Normaly i play with 9 minutes quarter and 15 sec clock.

But I think there is a reason, why everyone have 12 minutes in their set.

Having the same problem as every year. When I play on All-Pro I kick the CPUs ***, if I play on All-Madden my *** got kicked the CPU scores 50+ points on me...
As long as you're comfortable with the amount of plays being called you can use whatever quarter length you prefer. I tested 13 minutes, 15 sec runoff and there were far too many plays - both teams were in the 70s and scored a combined ~60 points.

As for 12 min, 15 second run off, it gets me close to the average amount of offensive plays ran per team per game which was 62.75 plays last year (source: https://www.footballdb.com/stats/play-selection.html).
Old 08-24-2023, 02:32 PM   #31
Rookie

Hey dude, these sliders look sweet. Having a blast with this years game so far (PS5)

Question for you all - do you import these sliders in the MM and Franchise or leave MM at default and just add these sliders in Franchise?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2023, 02:54 PM   #32
ML
MVP

ML's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by oliwest89
Hey dude, these sliders look sweet. Having a blast with this years game so far (PS5)

Question for you all - do you import these sliders in the MM and Franchise or leave MM at default and just add these sliders in Franchise?
Glad to hear you're enjoying! I think this is one of the better versions of the game in the past few years.

I've read on this forum both theories of MM settings do and do not affect Franchise. I have tested these in both play now and Franchise so as it stands I have them mirrored. That being said, I personally do not think it makes a difference either way.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »