Home

ML's Madden 24 All-Pro Sliders

This is a discussion on ML's Madden 24 All-Pro Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 02-04-2024, 07:37 AM   #441
ML
MVP

ML's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: ML's Madden 24 All-Pro Sliders

Guys, I finally bent the knee and purchased Madden for PC. I'm only upset that I waited this long. I'm playing an entirely different game thanks to the Madden Modding community. This game is incredible on the PC. If you have the $ I definitely recommend checking it out.

That being said, I'll still release sliders next weekend as I have a good sample size on the PS5 but my new purchase has almost surely solidified the next update will be the last.

I'll still be active as hell here but just wanted to once again thank everybody who has contributed to the sliders. This has been the most fun I've had in a cycle of Madden in over a decade. As I'm writing this I think the thread has over ~80,000 views? As someone who is considered introverted and works with numbers IRL all day, I'd never have expected so many people to find these useful enough to come back to the page and interact. You guys are awesome.

And for those wondering... this is almost certainly a "see you later" type deal. I do plan on running this thread back next year. The social collaboration is enough of an incentive alone, so thank you. Also, Matt10, A&S, whoever... I'm coming for that number 1 slider spot. You've all been put on notice . Thanks for everything boys, and happy gaming.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-08-2024, 11:53 AM   #442
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 33

ML, I saw you went PC in another thread & wanted to ask here if you feel like Sabo’s mod in particular makes the game better balanced with less overall need to tweak sliders.

I’m really contemplating making the switch to PC, but it’s a big financial outlay, so I want to make sure it’s worth it before I do.
Old 02-09-2024, 03:38 PM   #443
ML
MVP

ML's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueHominid
ML, I saw you went PC in another thread & wanted to ask here if you feel like Sabo’s mod in particular makes the game better balanced with less overall need to tweak sliders.

I’m really contemplating making the switch to PC, but it’s a big financial outlay, so I want to make sure it’s worth it before I do.
Yes, on PC I play on All-Madden with default sliders using Sabo's gameplay mod. He changes so many things under the hood that I haven't felt the need to change anything off of default. I'm getting fantastic gameplay and AI logic.
Old 02-09-2024, 05:43 PM   #444
Pro

OVR: 0

Sad to see you go on to PC but I’m happy to hear you loving it. Your sliders hve been awesome for me. You have one last update to them correct? I’m about to start my third season but going to hold off it you have one last tweak
Old 02-12-2024, 11:43 AM   #445
ML
MVP

ML's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waterboy92
Sad to see you go on to PC but I’m happy to hear you loving it. Your sliders hve been awesome for me. You have one last update to them correct? I’m about to start my third season but going to hold off it you have one last tweak
Yup - OP has been updated to reflect my latest and final update to the sliders.

I'll continue to be active on this thread and the forums and will recommend tweaking to players specific needs but I don't plan to release anymore official updates here. The game is incredible on PC thanks to those who mod it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-13-2024, 09:07 AM   #446
Rookie

OVR: 0

Isn't pc last generation?

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk
Old 02-16-2024, 08:23 AM   #447
ML
MVP

ML's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by uffootballfan

I'm not sure when they re-released PC versions of the game but this years cycle included PC. Funnily enough it was on sale for like $20 a week after I paid full price
Old 02-25-2024, 11:24 AM   #448
Your Go-to TV Expert

Scott's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by uffootballfan

PC is not last generation.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Want to follow my Franchises? Join my discord: https://discord.gg/nHbNCWmmGs

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »