Home

ML's Madden 24 All-Pro Sliders

This is a discussion on ML's Madden 24 All-Pro Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-29-2023, 11:59 AM   #97
ML
MVP

ML's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: ML's Madden 24 All-Pro Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by noskills00
With the Vikings but with an upgraded offensive line and against the Packers, who have a mediocre line in my franchise.
I know that Rashan Gary and Kenny Clark have pass rushing move abilities but I don't think that played a factor here. My only guess would be that the Packers had momentum which plays a big role in line play.
Old 08-29-2023, 03:31 PM   #98
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ML
I'll have to check out the stream!

Yes, I don't think that USR RBK should be above 0 on All-Pro; it's much too easy to run the ball no matter how good the oline actually is especially if you have a high rated RB.

Yeah I had Chubb run for 220 yards week 1 against the Bengals. Only one week so I’m going to keep plugging away. He also had a massive 80 yard TD run so that was a nice chunk of his yardage.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 08-29-2023, 03:43 PM   #99
Your Go-to TV Expert

Scott's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmiok222
Yeah I had Chubb run for 220 yards week 1 against the Bengals. Only one week so I’m going to keep plugging away. He also had a massive 80 yard TD run so that was a nice chunk of his yardage.

If you take that 80 away, that’s 140 yards, which just equates to a great game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-29-2023, 03:58 PM   #100
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott
If you take that 80 away, that’s 140 yards, which just equates to a great game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was my thought as well. And it’s Nick Chubb who is a monster. So I was okay with it.

Old 08-30-2023, 01:12 AM   #101
Rookie

Linebacker57's Arena

Hmmm been using Matt10's set but I've found the All pro set is a little too easy and ppl are saying all madden is too hard.

I'm always looking for a good All pro set. I don't know why All Madden seems to be the most popular for sets.

Will try these tonight
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2023, 07:19 AM   #102
ML
MVP

ML's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linebacker57
Hmmm been using Matt10's set but I've found the All pro set is a little too easy and ppl are saying all madden is too hard.

I'm always looking for a good All pro set. I don't know why All Madden seems to be the most popular for sets.

Will try these tonight
Please feel free to give feedback good or bad! I just played week 1 Cowboys vs Giants last night and won 26-21 - both QBs had completion % in the 60s and Barkley started the night 10 carries for 22 yards - I believe he ended up in the 80s for the entire game.

Micah Parsons was a beast and RT Evan Neal didnt stand a chance on 3rd and long - Parsons accounted for 2.5 sacks. It made the game very challenging as I had to keep a back or tight end in to help the Oline on almost every passing play.

I really am hoping they fix the momentum meter ASAP but imo these sliders are playing well right now. Keep the feedback and discussion coming!
Old 08-31-2023, 06:43 AM   #103
MVP

northmen24's Arena

OVR: 1

These are fantastic and compliment my style of play very nicely. The only changes I made to your set is I maxed out fatigue. Seeing very nice rotations and not losing players late in the game. I also upped punt power to 60 and accuracy to 80. Reason being. Seeing too many 40-45 yard punts. These punters these days are getting 50+ yards. A punter from his own end zone is more times than not getting 50-60 yards hang time. Moving accuracy up lets you see the CPU try to pin you deep with kicking to the sidelines more. As soon as a decent roster for the Xbox comes out I will be starting franchise with these.
Old 08-31-2023, 07:29 AM   #104
ML
MVP

ML's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by northmen24
These are fantastic and compliment my style of play very nicely. The only changes I made to your set is I maxed out fatigue. Seeing very nice rotations and not losing players late in the game. I also upped punt power to 60 and accuracy to 80. Reason being. Seeing too many 40-45 yard punts. These punters these days are getting 50+ yards. A punter from his own end zone is more times than not getting 50-60 yards hang time. Moving accuracy up lets you see the CPU try to pin you deep with kicking to the sidelines more. As soon as a decent roster for the Xbox comes out I will be starting franchise with these.
I'm glad you're enjoying them. I will try my next few games with the punting increased to these numbers as you are not the first person to point these out and will report back!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »