Home

Armor & Sword's Madden 25 Custom All-Pro Franchise Mode Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's Madden 25 Custom All-Pro Franchise Mode Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-14-2024, 09:50 AM   #209
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's Madden 25 Custom All-Pro Franchise Mode Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by forme95
My DEs pirouette all the way to the qb, not just Myles. They shoulder dip, spin, bull rush.... not sure if I've noticed a swim, but plenty of animations to suggest everything works as intended
Is this on a recent franchise file or an old one?
Old 09-14-2024, 12:11 PM   #210
MVP

forme95's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by EAisASS
Is this on a recent franchise file or an old one?
This will be the last response. Im not going to tie up Armors thread on this.

It happened to be a fresh start. As if I turned on the game for the first time. All updates applied (PS5 Digital), offline franchise. Now currently on 6 games in of franchise, still seeing all good animations. Yes, even swim moves.

Maybe its a setting, a roster, a slider set you are using, IDK. Im just not seeing it. Hope things change for the better, as I am sure it is frustrating. Good luck

MLB 23 FOREVER

Madden fun, but, will not buy another till its next gen only and they get rid of the extras (SS/XF, HFA, media, scenarios, game plan) or turn them down considerably.

Just have fun and play :)
Old 09-14-2024, 08:02 PM   #211
Rookie

Quote:

It happened to be a fresh start. As if I turned on the game for the first time. All updates applied (PS5 Digital), offline franchise. Now currently on 6 games in of franchise, still seeing all good animations. Yes, even swim moves.

Maybe its a setting, a roster, a slider set you are using, IDK. Im just not seeing it. Hope things change for the better, as I am sure it is frustrating. Good luck
Appreciate the testing on your end. Weird that it's happening to myself and like 50 others on Reddit. Ea is a$$
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2024, 10:00 PM   #212
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:

Same as you, I am seeing all the dline moves, I went so far as to play offline then franchise right away to compare, I see no difference.
Old 09-15-2024, 06:33 PM   #213
Pro

Heyuimintojsus's Arena

OVR: 8

So if you keep HFA and X-factor, these sliders won't be very good?
Old 09-16-2024, 12:39 AM   #214
Rookie

Hi Armor, you say in your OP that CPU teams virtually make the weekly mini-games for the 3 focus players (and so for each cpu team, 3 players earn those bonus xp).

No offense, but I was wondering where did you see it? I can't see the mini-games xp earned in the player's progression sheet. Even for my own players. I can see that a "focus" player earns more xp than the others, but typically it's 300 more xp, and those are not the points earned during mini-games: it's just xp earned because the player is selected among the 3 focus players. If you play a mini-game and earn a medal, the result won't appear in the player's progression sheet. But those xp are still counted in the player total xp though: there just isn't a "line" in the player sheet that show them (like others lines, like xp earned for x downs played during a game...)

So for CPU teams' players, I can't see those xp, but I can't say either if they earned them or not. So I don't know if the cpu played those mini-games.

Maybe you tested it and know the answer for sure? I was wondering if you tested it or if maybe you confused those mini-games xp with the "focus xp".

Frankly, I would prefer that the CPU don't earn mini-games xp (like training camp?). If that's the case, no need to play the mini games every week to keep the competition fair! After a couple of seasons, it becomes a boring task
Old 09-17-2024, 10:58 AM   #215
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyuimintojsus
So if you keep HFA and X-factor, these sliders won't be very good?
Wondering this as well. Played one game with HFA/Momentum on and it ended 49-24
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2024, 11:00 AM   #216
Pro

Heyuimintojsus's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by EAisASS
Wondering this as well. Played one game with HFA/Momentum on and it ended 49-24

Since my post I’ve learned how the HFA can affect things. But still not sure on the X-factors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »