Home

Tcoaker's Coach Mode Sliders

This is a discussion on Tcoaker's Coach Mode Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-03-2014, 04:47 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 6
Tcoaker's Coach Mode Sliders

I play a little different than most. I control the offense for both sides. Not quite sure how these will work if you don't play this way. I've gotten several personal messages asking what I've been using so I figured 'd post them. I use klng of kings roster set on xbox one. (the l in the first king is not a typo) He adjusted the QB tendencies. The sack numbers are good with these. Still not seeing the QB scramble. But each QB does play different. Some throw deep a lot; others dink and dunk. But the QB will usually get the ball out of his hands at about 3 or 4 Mississippi. I really like where these are. The Home team QB's tend to play a tad bit better than the Away team. I wanted to use the Pro skill level but the QBs were't sharp enough at that level. Maybe when a complete FBG Rated roster is complete we can play at that level. Good Cornerbacks will attack the ball and swat it away. Still tweaking the run game but it's close.

Skill Level: All Madden
Game Speed: Slow
Quarter Length: 15 minutes
Accelerated Clock: 15 seconds
Injuries: 50 (haven't fooled with this one)
Fatigue: 52
Player Min Speed Threshold: 0
Broadcast Camera

Penalties (I'm seeing a decent amount. 5-10 combined for both teams. Also not sure if they effect gameplay)

Offsides: 99
False Start: 90
Holding: 1
Facemask: 54 (1-3 a game helps make up for other penalties never called)
Def PI: 50
Off PI: 50
KR/PR Int: 50
Clipping: 80 (Seen 3)
Int Grounding: 1
RTP: 35
RTK: 50

HUM/CPU
QB Acc: 30/7
Pass Blk: 95/99
WR ctch: 45
Run blk: 5
Fumbles: 35(still not seeing many maybe one a game my need)
Reaction TM: 70
INT: 43
Pass Cov: 85
TKL: 0
FG Power: 52
FG ACC: 50
Punt Power:50
Punt Acc: 80
KO Power: 50

Last edited by tommycoa; 09-03-2014 at 11:49 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2014, 04:54 PM   #2
MVP

HC0023's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Tcoaker's Coach Mode Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
I play a little different than most. I control the offense for both sides. Not quite sure how these will work if you don't play this way. I've gotten several personal messages asking what I've been using so I figured 'd post them. I use klng of kings roster set on xbox one. (the l in the first king is not a typo) He adjusted the QB tendencies. The sack numbers are good with these. Still not seeing the QB scramble. But each QB does play different. Some throw deep a lot; others dink and dunk. But the QB will usually get the ball out of his hands at about 3 or 4 Mississippi. I really like where these are. The Home team QB's tend to play a tad bit better than the Away team. I wanted to use the Pro skill level but the QBs were't sharp enough at that level. Maybe when a complete FBG Rated roster is complete we can play at that level. Good Cornerbacks will attack the ball and swat it away. Still tweaking the run game but it's close.

Credit should go to Charter. I used his All-Madden as a base. Could never get the run game right on the All-Madden level.
Skill Level: All Pro
Game Speed: Normal
Quarter Length: 15 minutes
Accelerated Clock: 17 seconds
Injuries: 50 (haven't fooled with this one)
Fatigue: 52
Player Min Speed Threshold: 50
Broadcast Camera

Penalties (I'm seeing a decent amount. 5-10 combined for both teams. Also not sure if they effect gameplay)

Offsides: 99
False Start: 90
Holding: 99
Facemask: 55 (1-3 a game helps make up for other penalties never called)
Def PI: 90
Off PI: 1
KR/PR Int: 30
Clipping: 75
Int Grounding: 99 (not sure on this one I've set it at many different levels trying to get scramblers to scramble but haven't been able to do it yet)
RTP: 50
RTK: 40

HUM/CPU
QB Acc: 3
Pass Blk: 54
WR ctch: 45
Run blk: 10
Fumbles: 40(still not seeing many maybe one a game my need)
Reaction TM: 70
INT: 43
Pass Cov: 85
TKL: 25 (want it to be 0 but can't get it to work right)
FG Power: 52
FG ACC: 40
Punt Power:52
Punt Acc: 60
KO Power: 50
Tommy you have any stats from your games with these
Old 09-03-2014, 05:00 PM   #3
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by HC0023
Tommy you have any stats from your games with these
I haven't been keeping stats on paper but they have varied. I approach these things a bit different. I want it to feel like the real game of NFL football more than anything. So I guess it's more of an eyeball test than anything. Thus far these feel right. There's been blowouts, shootouts, and defensive grudge matches. I feel like the teams play to their strengths and weaknesses.

Feel free to post your stats.
Old 09-03-2014, 05:03 PM   #4
MVP

HC0023's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
I haven't been keeping stats on paper but they have varied. I approach these things a bit different. I want it to feel like the real game of NFL football more than anything. So I guess it's more of an eyeball test than anything. Thus far these feel right. There's been blowouts, shootouts, and defensive grudge matches. I feel like the teams play to their strengths and weaknesses.

Feel free to post your stats.
I like the same but im pure coach mode i only call the plays for my teams , I will run these and post stats
Old 09-03-2014, 05:04 PM   #5
MVP

Quote:
I like the same but im pure coach mode i only call the plays for my teams , I will run these and post stats
Thanks man. Feedback is welcome. One of the main reasons I never post my sliders is the style of play I implement.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2014, 05:33 PM   #6
MVP

Another tip I just thought about. If your QB gets to dinking and dunking too much use Max Protect but pressing the left button and then up on the joystick. This will make backs and tight ends block.
Old 09-03-2014, 08:02 PM   #7
MVP

HC0023's Arena

Coach Mode play now Jets 38 Giants 3 Jets Geno 27-42-288-4TD-1INT-64%, Rushing Johnson 22-110-1TD, Powell 3-10, Bohanon 1-4, Receiving Decker 7-129-1TD, Kerley 5-55-1TD, Johnson 5-25-1TD, Nelson 3-29-1TD, Powell 2-26, Cumberland 3-15 Jets D 12 Sacks 1 INT, I am not playing with any QB Edits that are going around , Giants Eli 28-52-288-1INT-53% Jennings 15-36, Hillis 1-3, Receiving Jennings 7-56, Cruz 6-83, Robinson 5-36, Manningham 3-20, Randle 3-31, Beckhamjr 2-49 Giants D 2 sacks 1 INT, 6 total penaltys Total plays 153
Old 09-03-2014, 09:05 PM   #8
MVP

Quote:
Coach Mode play now Jets 38 Giants 3 Jets Geno 27-42-288-4TD-1INT-64%, Rushing Johnson 22-110-1TD, Powell 3-10, Bohanon 1-4, Receiving Decker 7-129-1TD, Kerley 5-55-1TD, Johnson 5-25-1TD, Nelson 3-29-1TD, Powell 2-26, Cumberland 3-15 Jets D 12 Sacks 1 INT, I am not playing with any QB Edits that are going around , Giants Eli 28-52-288-1INT-53% Jennings 15-36, Hillis 1-3, Receiving Jennings 7-56, Cruz 6-83, Robinson 5-36, Manningham 3-20, Randle 3-31, Beckhamjr 2-49 Giants D 2 sacks 1 INT, 6 total penaltys Total plays 153
That's crazy that your D had 12 sacks compared to 2 by them. Was the sacks coming from the front 7 or the defensive backfield. That's one thing I've noticed is that the majority of sacks are coming from DBs. Try International grounding at 1. Did the QBs take shots down the field? How did the running game feel? The numbers look good. The Giants don't really have studs in the backfield. It looks like the CPU spread the ball around.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »