Home

Slider set where the CPU offense isn't totally inept?

This is a discussion on Slider set where the CPU offense isn't totally inept? within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-18-2014, 06:47 AM   #1
Rookie

GordoJ's Arena

OVR: 0
Slider set where the CPU offense isn't totally inept?

So I've played probably in the neighborhood of 25-40 full games now, with probably 5-10 different slider sets.

Some pretty good, some awful, most just inconsistent.

One thing I'm noticing though, and almost every single one, from All-Pro to All-Madden, is the CPU offenses are downright terrible.
I purposefully play as a bad team usually (Jaguars) against what are good offensive teams (Seahawks, Packers, Patriots, Broncos), and over the last several games, even though I've occasionally lost, the CPU has never scored more than 2 touchdowns. Against the Jags, Bills, and Bucs defense.

So what ends up happening is scores like 12-9, or 16-10, Usually a TD and 2-3 FGs are all the CPU can muster.

I'm really not THAT good of a player, I don't think. Has anyone else been frustrated by poor CPU offenses? If you've got a set you feel provides realistic outcomes, especially for the CPU moving the ball, can anyone recommend it? The more challenging the better.

Thanks!
Kentucky Wildcats
Ohio State Buckeyes
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2014, 12:16 PM   #2
MVP

49UNCFan's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Slider set where the CPU offense isn't totally inept?

Check my sliders out and edit the QB traits along with BC vision for the QBs

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Subscribe and Follow! Thanks!
Old 09-18-2014, 01:30 PM   #3
MVP

SwaggerCoach's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Slider set where the CPU offense isn't totally inept?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GordoJ
So I've played probably in the neighborhood of 25-40 full games now, with probably 5-10 different slider sets.

Some pretty good, some awful, most just inconsistent.

One thing I'm noticing though, and almost every single one, from All-Pro to All-Madden, is the CPU offenses are downright terrible.
I purposefully play as a bad team usually (Jaguars) against what are good offensive teams (Seahawks, Packers, Patriots, Broncos), and over the last several games, even though I've occasionally lost, the CPU has never scored more than 2 touchdowns. Against the Jags, Bills, and Bucs defense.

So what ends up happening is scores like 12-9, or 16-10, Usually a TD and 2-3 FGs are all the CPU can muster.

I'm really not THAT good of a player, I don't think. Has anyone else been frustrated by poor CPU offenses? If you've got a set you feel provides realistic outcomes, especially for the CPU moving the ball, can anyone recommend it? The more challenging the better.

Thanks!
What sliders are you currently using and what's your speed threshold set to?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »