Getting the AI to throw INT's on All Madden - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Getting the AI to throw INT's on All Madden

This is a discussion on Getting the AI to throw INT's on All Madden within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-11-2014, 09:15 AM   #1
Hall Of Fame
 
OVR: 34
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Banks of the Red Cedar
Getting the AI to throw INT's on All Madden

What sliders si everyone using to see the AI throw INT's to AI controlled defenders on Madden. I only control the DT so I don't ball hawk any Int's with the defense. Problem is I don't see any Int's. I throw them all the time, but the AI never does. I only want to see 1 or 2 a game, nothing over the top. Anyone have a good combo of sliders for this?

I've got pretty much everything else down.

__________________
Chalepa Ta Kala.....
fistofrage is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-11-2014, 12:48 PM   #2
MVP
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,138
Re: Getting the AI to throw INT's on All Madden

Quote:
Originally Posted by fistofrage
What sliders si everyone using to see the AI throw INT's to AI controlled defenders on Madden. I only control the DT so I don't ball hawk any Int's with the defense. Problem is I don't see any Int's. I throw them all the time, but the AI never does. I only want to see 1 or 2 a game, nothing over the top. Anyone have a good combo of sliders for this?

I've got pretty much everything else down.
Where do you have the USER INTs at?
__________________
Madden 17(All-Madden)sliders http://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 01:24 PM   #3
Hall Of Fame
 
OVR: 34
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Banks of the Red Cedar
Re: Getting the AI to throw INT's on All Madden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Where do you have the USER INTs at?
60 with pass coverage and reaction at varying levels while I was testing. I think I may raise them both up pretty high and see what happens.
__________________
Chalepa Ta Kala.....
fistofrage is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 01:54 PM   #4
MVP
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,138
Re: Getting the AI to throw INT's on All Madden

Quote:
Originally Posted by fistofrage
60 with pass coverage and reaction at varying levels while I was testing. I think I may raise them both up pretty high and see what happens.
That's weird.. I finished in the top 5 with pics with the INTs at 45-50.. Maybe it's your team or maybe it's the combination I have with the pass reaction and pass coverage.
__________________
Madden 17(All-Madden)sliders http://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 02:54 PM   #5
Hall Of Fame
 
OVR: 34
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Banks of the Red Cedar
Re: Getting the AI to throw INT's on All Madden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
That's weird.. I finished in the top 5 with pics with the INTs at 45-50.. Maybe it's your team or maybe it's the combination I have with the pass reaction and pass coverage.
Do you have both reaction and coverage set high?
__________________
Chalepa Ta Kala.....
fistofrage is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 03:19 PM   #6
MVP
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,138
Re: Getting the AI to throw INT's on All Madden

Quote:
Originally Posted by fistofrage
Do you have both reaction and coverage set high?
Yeah 85 for both. I had it at 100 at one point.
__________________
Madden 17(All-Madden)sliders http://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:21 PM.

Top -