Home

CCM Player Mode Sliders Anyone?

This is a discussion on CCM Player Mode Sliders Anyone? within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-26-2015, 01:40 PM   #1
Rookie

RDMercer's Arena

OVR: 4
CCM Player Mode Sliders Anyone?

Wondering if anyone has a slider set that they are using for player mode. Currently playing as an undrafted QB for the Bears. As Cutty's backup we just finished week 3 and that bastard has over 1600 yards and 14 or 15 tds...the SIM is just ridiculous...I am using Armor and Swords which I love ONCE I'M ACTUALLY IN THE GAME...lol...

Help Anyone???

Last edited by RDMercer; 02-26-2015 at 01:43 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-26-2015, 09:25 PM   #2
Rookie

RDMercer's Arena

Re: CCM Player Mode Sliders Anyone?

Well ok... Man I can't believe I missed this...Sim time and real time do not coexist... Sim time on 12 min qtrs runs 85-100 plays messing up the stats and scores... Beat the Jets 94-13...lol I know I know its the Jets but cmon...testing with 8 mins is much better so far... May have to run 8-9 mins while I'm a backup and then once I get my shot at a starting qb spot and can control the tempo of the offense/run off clock THEN play 10-12 min qtrs...hmmm
Old 02-27-2015, 11:07 AM   #3
Rookie

RDMercer's Arena

UPDATE: Coach mode sliders seem to be the way to go...Using them while you're in the simulating phase of your career with a lower min per qtr helps keep things from getting too crazy on the Sim side...When I finally do get in the game for good I will up the time per qtr because I can run the tempo of the clock.

Anyone that is running CFM especially at the QB position where you are waiting on deck, might want to try this.
Old 04-12-2015, 02:56 PM   #4
Pro

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by RDMercer
UPDATE: Coach mode sliders seem to be the way to go...Using them while you're in the simulating phase of your career with a lower min per qtr helps keep things from getting too crazy on the Sim side...When I finally do get in the game for good I will up the time per qtr because I can run the tempo of the clock.

Anyone that is running CFM especially at the QB position where you are waiting on deck, might want to try this.
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...d.php?t=839413

Try mine out
Old 04-13-2015, 05:41 PM   #5
Rookie

Murphy7376's Arena

OVR: 0

I also use A & S's sliders and after testing quite a few times that if you keep everything the same but switch to 10 min quarters you will be getting the right amount of plays.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »