Home

Sliders: Pre-Patch / Out-of-Box

This is a discussion on Sliders: Pre-Patch / Out-of-Box within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-24-2016, 08:30 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 3
Sliders: Pre-Patch / Out-of-Box

@All -

For those of us that prefer to stick with pre-patch / out-of-box version of Madden 17 (or atleast give it a try), I was wondering if any slider gurus saved their slider sets as they were releasing each iteration and would be able to share their original set from release day (or around that time period)....

Thanks fellas!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-25-2016, 12:38 AM   #2
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34
Re: Sliders: Pre-Patch / Out-of-Box

The best I can remember go into my slider set and just edit the run block and tackling sliders. I think you want run block human at 50 or 55 and ai run block at 55 or 60. Tackle should be at 53 for both. Fumble should be default 50. Put everything else exactly the same and you should see some good results.
Old 10-25-2016, 01:18 AM   #3
Rookie

burter's Arena

OVR: 6

In Jarodd's slider thread he shows each change he did and the date he did it for all of his color sets.

Quotes lines from Mr. Schwarzenegger
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDxn0...eature=related

How to not get your a** kicked by the police.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=uj0mtxXEGE8#!
Old 10-26-2016, 10:26 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

Im working hard on a set out of the box just ironing out some kinks does anyone know if the cpu qb throwing deep with low cpu qb acc low was an issue out of the box? I feel like us offline gamers need to collaborate with settings these days cuz we are such a minority we need to work together to get the best setup
Old 10-27-2016, 12:02 AM   #5
MVP

tc020791's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcern2323
Im working hard on a set out of the box just ironing out some kinks does anyone know if the cpu qb throwing deep with low cpu qb acc low was an issue out of the box? I feel like us offline gamers need to collaborate with settings these days cuz we are such a minority we need to work together to get the best setup
Ive been working a lot on these, I have accuracy at 5 for both right now and CPU takes plenty of deep shots. But theres also a lot wrong. Outside runs are OP 80% of the time, the CPU takes way too many sacks, WRs drop way too many 1 on 1 jump balls, line play is bad especially on passing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-27-2016, 01:52 AM   #6
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by tc020791
Ive been working a lot on these, I have accuracy at 5 for both right now and CPU takes plenty of deep shots. But theres also a lot wrong. Outside runs are OP 80% of the time, the CPU takes way too many sacks, WRs drop way too many 1 on 1 jump balls, line play is bad especially on passing.

I agree about line play but that is with or with out the patch has it is like the worst part of the game by far. Outside runs I never had a issue with before the patch. I agree about CPU not running and taking some bad sacks but that is the same with or with out the patch. With out the patch I had CPU QB accuracy at like 33 and it was great at like 5 with out the patch the game is unplayable.
Old 10-29-2016, 05:40 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tc020791

Outside runs for the user? I downloaded the patch and tuner hoping they fixed qb acc but nothing changed so its back to developing an out of the box set. I feel like im close although outside runs for user seem to be working a little to well. I have my user run block at 62 tho and im thinking if i drop it to 55 it should help the cpu run D. I dont see the wr issues with it set at 51 at all.

Last edited by jcern2323; 10-29-2016 at 05:43 PM.
Old 10-31-2016, 06:13 PM   #8
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

Out-of-the-box, offline, no updates or tuners!
It's playing so much better this way.
Main tweaks to All-Pro(out of the box).
Ints: 32/32
Minor Penalty adjustments
Lower User Tackle -5 (45)

Main issues without any updates.
-Outside runs are hard to contain, miss 1 tackle and the HB is gone.
-Fumbles by Qb (fixed by increasing QB carrying to 70 or higher).

-Run/Pass play art tells you when they are running(don't use the play art as often and go with the coaching strategy calls)

-No Kicking stats in the main stats hub (seems they are still tracked b/c weekly goals are increasing the kickers XP).

That's really all that's wrong with it that I can see.
Way better than the issues with the Patches, tuners, etc.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »