Home

Old 12-19-2016, 06:39 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 0
Penaltys

Does increasing penalties have any effect on gameplay? Like does it change anything beside making that penalty called more?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-19-2016, 10:26 PM   #2
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Penaltys

I'm personally convinced that they do affect the gameplay. The penalty sliders affect the frequency of animations and actions that occur on the field. Change that, you change the gameplay...it's been like this for years....not much is different from what I have observed.

There is a lot of disagreement on this topic....so this is all I am saying on this. My advice....don't ask people in the forum and don't listen to what they say (including myself)....do your own testing (change one slider at a time...watch replays, observe what happens) and go with what works well for you.
Old 01-10-2017, 05:10 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

I know in older titles lowering intentional grounding would make the CPU QB get rid of the ball quicker and lowering holding was basically like turning blocking up to 100. Not sure about madden 17.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 01-10-2017, 08:10 AM   #4
That's top class!

extremeskins04's Arena

OVR: 1

What's funny is, the devs TO THIS DAY will still deny that the penalties affect gameplay at all.

The entire system and engine of the game is pretty flawed. Like, penalties shouldn't affect any gameplay whatsoever, but it does. And it's a design issue that has plagued this game for a while now.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »