Home

Schnaidt1's Madden 18 CFM Sliders

This is a discussion on Schnaidt1's Madden 18 CFM Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-30-2018, 04:25 PM   #321
MVP

awffltony77's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Schnaidt1's Madden 18 CFM Sliders

I still am

Sent from my REVVLPLUS C3701A using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-30-2018, 06:42 PM   #322
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koosa1027
I'm still rocking with these bro. I have been jumping around in my cfm playing games that interest me, I might end up starting over with a new one this weekend where I only play with ONE team, probably will be the Bills or Dolphins.

~Koosa10:27~
i would love if u kept us posted with highlights and updates. i thoroughly enjoy it lol

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, Madden, MLB the Show, Division 2, Warzone

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
Old 01-30-2018, 06:43 PM   #323
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by awffltony77
I still am

awesome man.... hows it playing for you?? love to hear things you are seeing.

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
Old 01-30-2018, 06:54 PM   #324
MVP

Koosa1027's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnaidt1
i would love if u kept us posted with highlights and updates. i thoroughly enjoy it lol

Definitely...really don't play much through the week because life gets in the way but my weekends are free for the most part, I will get you some footage uploaded though...horrible gameplay or not😂🤣

SIM is a MINDSET...Don't cheat the game and you'll get better results ~Koosa10:27~
Old 01-30-2018, 10:30 PM   #325
MVP

Koosa1027's Arena

Watch "Wk. 4 vs. Jets (Quick Stream)" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/PMpS8m5rwQE

SIM is a MINDSET...Don't cheat the game and you'll get better results ~Koosa10:27~
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-30-2018, 11:22 PM   #326
MVP

awffltony77's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnaidt1
awesome man.... hows it playing for you?? love to hear things you are seeing.

I saw some things, man......haha. I saw the pancake glitch in full effect, to the tune of 9 runs in a row. I was like "hey
...what the hell", and then I never saw it again.

Sam Bradford lit up the Buccs, and only the Buccs. By the Detroit game (week 4) I brought Keenum off the bench, and he promptly lead 24 point 4th Quarter rally to tie the game at 27 (which ended up staying a tie). I remember thinking "man, what the hell".....I started him the next week in Chicago, and got SHUT OUT by the GD Bears 15-0....

After two games, I was bottom of the league with 21 penalties....And I was feeling like "what? What the hell....". Then I began to pay a little attention to the flow of my cuts and movements, and I cut that down to 5 over the next two games...until I got tagged for 9 in that Bears game.

I sacked an oddly behaving Stafford 10 times (right? What the...). 6 quarters later, I haven't had one single sack since (not one time on Trubiskey...).

Needless to say, right when I think these are too something, it changes again. And that's a beautiful thing.

If there are recurring issues for me, it's a propensity to lose my timing throwing the ball (due in no small part to staying up all night at work playing, then playing again at home instead of going to bed like a person) and throwing lots of TERRIBLE looking picks.

And through 6 regular season and 4 pre season games, I can't shake the feel of me being able to power through tackles for extra yards considerably easier than the CPU, regardless of who is involved....but I am the Vikes, and those guys are beasts up front.

Straight OP (it's silly to come into someone's thread and wonder what's wrong, before adding "I used so & sos auto Subs and Nick Bockwinkle's penalty sliders ect...), with a honest effort to stay no switch.

When committing yourself to sim aspects, and straight OP (leaving auto flip OFF is huge), these are hard. Really hard. With plenty of variety. And more challenge than any of the All Madden sliders I use.

Old 01-31-2018, 03:47 AM   #327
Survival Hurts.....

SilentYetViolent's Arena

OVR: 7

With work bogging me down and also trying to recover from this cold that I have, I've neglected my Jets franchise for the time being. I'll play my Week 6 matchup soon but I want to share some stats from the first 5 so far.

(Week 1) 31-6 W @ Buffalo
(Week 2) 20-3 W @ Oakland...DC went down early for the Raiders

(Week 3) 29-17 W vs Miami
(Week 4) 28-7 W vs Jacksonville
(Week 5) 19-14 W @ Cleveland

Season Stats so far......

Josh McCown- 76/146 for 1,075 yds 7 TDs 8 INTs

Matt Forte- 88 carries for 417 yds 3 TDs
Bilal Powell- 13 carries for 43 yds

Will Tye- 20 catches for 259 yds 1 TD
Jermaine Kearse- 20 catches for 338 yds 5 TDs

Demario Davis- 36 tackles 6 TFL 2 sacks 1 INT
Buster Skrine- 30 tackles 4 TFL 3 INTs
Jordan Jenkins- 24 tackles 4 TFL 4.5 sacks
Lorenzo Mauldin IV- 22 tackles 3 TFL 4.5 sacks

Week 6 will be the ultimate test as we host the GOAT and the 5-0 Patriots, winner takes sole possession of the AFC East.

Sent from my Robin using Tapatalk
Old 01-31-2018, 10:01 AM   #328
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by awffltony77
I saw some things, man......haha. I saw the pancake glitch in full effect, to the tune of 9 runs in a row. I was like "hey
...what the hell", and then I never saw it again.

Sam Bradford lit up the Buccs, and only the Buccs. By the Detroit game (week 4) I brought Keenum off the bench, and he promptly lead 24 point 4th Quarter rally to tie the game at 27 (which ended up staying a tie). I remember thinking "man, what the hell".....I started him the next week in Chicago, and got SHUT OUT by the GD Bears 15-0....

After two games, I was bottom of the league with 21 penalties....And I was feeling like "what? What the hell....". Then I began to pay a little attention to the flow of my cuts and movements, and I cut that down to 5 over the next two games...until I got tagged for 9 in that Bears game.

I sacked an oddly behaving Stafford 10 times (right? What the...). 6 quarters later, I haven't had one single sack since (not one time on Trubiskey...).

Needless to say, right when I think these are too something, it changes again. And that's a beautiful thing.

If there are recurring issues for me, it's a propensity to lose my timing throwing the ball (due in no small part to staying up all night at work playing, then playing again at home instead of going to bed like a person) and throwing lots of TERRIBLE looking picks.

And through 6 regular season and 4 pre season games, I can't shake the feel of me being able to power through tackles for extra yards considerably easier than the CPU, regardless of who is involved....but I am the Vikes, and those guys are beasts up front.

Straight OP (it's silly to come into someone's thread and wonder what's wrong, before adding "I used so & sos auto Subs and Nick Bockwinkle's penalty sliders ect...), with a honest effort to stay no switch.

When committing yourself to sim aspects, and straight OP (leaving auto flip OFF is huge), these are hard. Really hard. With plenty of variety. And more challenge than any of the All Madden sliders I use.

love the feedback man thank you. im glad you haven't seen the pancake glitch since. i luckily haven't seen it.

i do love the variety in things. i had 6 sacks through 4 games then had a 6 sack game.

my offense is horrible and my defense keeps me ij games...it was the number 4 defense but i dropped to 12 i believe. games do feel different for me as well and i love the challenge. i think the generic playbooks is beautiful for the cpu. i look forward to hearing more from you.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »