Home

Madden 18 question about playbook and schemes

This is a discussion on Madden 18 question about playbook and schemes within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-23-2017, 09:41 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Madden 18 question about playbook and schemes

What generic playbook should I give every nfl team and what scheme should I give every team

I try to go by off player ratings but I don’t think that works very good like I gave pats balance playbook
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-23-2017, 11:26 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Madden 18 question about playbook and schemes

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaunhill256
What generic playbook should I give every nfl team and what scheme should I give every team

I try to go by off player ratings but I don’t think that works very good like I gave pats balance playbook
Balanced playbook is the best. Each team runs this playbook in their own unique way. Run Balanced and Spread work right too. West Coast could be better.
Old 12-24-2017, 12:56 AM   #3
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
Balanced playbook is the best. Each team runs this playbook in their own unique way. Run Balanced and Spread work right too. West Coast could be better.
Are these less heavy on 4 verts and other plays the cpu doesn’t run well?
Old 12-24-2017, 01:43 AM   #4
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojan Man
Are these less heavy on 4 verts and other plays the cpu doesn’t run well?
They’ll still call shot plays from time to time. Balanced is the next best thing if you cant to the custom playbooks workaround. Teams really just play to their strengths. If they have three good wideouts, you’ll see them use three wideouts. If they have a power back, you’ll see two tight or two back sets on 1st and 2cond down. Just setting opponent to balanced playbook really helps this game.

Honestly with madden team playbooks this year, New England’s is the only one i’d Use. It works as it should. But these playbooks this year seem to be more or less the same formations cut and paste. The balanced playbook offers just about every formation in the game. And teams use these formations accordingly.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »