Home

MDM RealStats CPUvCPU/Player Lock CFM Sliders for Madden NFL 19

This is a discussion on MDM RealStats CPUvCPU/Player Lock CFM Sliders for Madden NFL 19 within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-09-2018, 12:21 AM   #73
Pro

OVR: 2
Re: MDM RealStats CPUvCPU/Player Lock CFM Sliders for Madden NFL 19

I'm actually testing now with the slider on 37. I'll run a few games with it at 37 then if there's still too many I'll move it up 1 at a time until we find the perfect spot
Old 10-09-2018, 06:11 AM   #74
Pro

Ok so after testing about 3 games with the tackle slider on 37 I've noticed that it effects pass rush as well as fumbles and tackle animation. All of these negatively effect the entire gameplay. I was seeing 6 sacks a game per team instead of the 3-6 I was seeing total per game. It also started giving those crazy hit stick tackles where the defender only throws a shoulder in there and it knocked the offensive player silly. I like big hits but watching Todd Gurley get lit up in the whole by Roquan smith and fumble did it for me smh. It doesn't sound crazy but you just have to see the hits yourself and then you'd understand. This also led to a lot more fumbles per game. Now I've gone back to 35 (yes i skipped 36) to test and what I've seen is if you're up against a good running back that week u better gameplan for him. I replayed the rams game at 35 and had a gameplan for run gap defense on silver. We held Gurley under 4 yards per carry. Now we did give up 350+ yards thru the air but honestly it's kind of pick your poison with this team anyway. As soon as i played this game at 35 my sacks was back at 4 total (1 for the bears, 3 for the rams). I'm gonna play some more but i think this is what i want. I may try 36 if i see too many broken tackles in the next few games but i don't wanna mess up the other areas that seem so perfect at the moment
Old 10-09-2018, 07:33 AM   #75
Rookie

OVR: 0

Yeah man I actually agree with you there. I played 2 more games after that one last night and David Johnson had over 100 yards both games but it was nothing crazy like the first one. I shouldn’t be surprised though because Johnson is a top 5 running back in the NFL. Makes sense that he’d have multiple 100 yard games in a row plus he’s a 95 overall.

I have been seeing a little bit more Robo QB however. Played the Panthers last night and Cam Newton was something like 18/19 before the half. I think he finished above 80% for the game. I was halfway through the Browns game before I got tired and decided to go to sleep but Baker Mayfield had some Robo QB going on too. I think he was up over 80% before the half as well.

I saw some really awesome interception animations from Tre Boston and Budda Baker as well (jumping up and out-muscling the receiver to get the pick). Another thing I might start doing is super simming fast all kick returns, punt returns and field goals. I’m just seeing too many punts that land inside the 5 which lead to safeties and I’m also seeing too many kickoffs that aren’t touchbacks which is unrealistic. I’m pretty sure most kickoffs in the NFL go for touchbacks. Overall though the gameplay is great and the running game is amazing (pretty sure that David Johnson 300+ yard game was just a weird fluke haha)

Last edited by rickpersak; 10-09-2018 at 07:36 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2018, 08:12 AM   #76
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dman08
Ok so after testing about 3 games with the tackle slider on 37 I've noticed that it effects pass rush as well as fumbles and tackle animation. All of these negatively effect the entire gameplay. I was seeing 6 sacks a game per team instead of the 3-6 I was seeing total per game. It also started giving those crazy hit stick tackles where the defender only throws a shoulder in there and it knocked the offensive player silly. I like big hits but watching Todd Gurley get lit up in the whole by Roquan smith and fumble did it for me smh. It doesn't sound crazy but you just have to see the hits yourself and then you'd understand. This also led to a lot more fumbles per game. Now I've gone back to 35 (yes i skipped 36) to test and what I've seen is if you're up against a good running back that week u better gameplan for him. I replayed the rams game at 35 and had a gameplan for run gap defense on silver. We held Gurley under 4 yards per carry. Now we did give up 350+ yards thru the air but honestly it's kind of pick your poison with this team anyway. As soon as i played this game at 35 my sacks was back at 4 total (1 for the bears, 3 for the rams). I'm gonna play some more but i think this is what i want. I may try 36 if i see too many broken tackles in the next few games but i don't wanna mess up the other areas that seem so perfect at the moment
On my setup for CPU vs CPU, I've got Tackle at 10 so its a combination of the some of the other sliders also and it's working.
Old 10-09-2018, 08:26 AM   #77
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcool
On my setup for CPU vs CPU, I've got Tackle at 10 so its a combination of the some of the other sliders also and it's working.
You aren't seeing crazing broken tackles from receivers once they have the ball in the open field? I'd also be worried about QB's breaking sacks. Is that happening?
Old 10-09-2018, 10:53 AM   #78
Pro

Wow I'm seeing a bit too many broken tackles at 35. I couldn't imagine the slider at 10. But if it's working for u do your thing. I'm seeing big running games at 35 so I'm gonna keep working with this set and when i know I'm doing against a running back that's dangerous I'm gonna gameplan for him. As far as the robo qb I've seen some in certain games for maybe a half but it normally evens itself out in the 4th. The highest competition percentage I've seen after an entire game with these sliders was 76%. That's a high percentage obviously but it's not unrealistic by today's standards. And that was only once. I keep seeing percentages from 65-72 mainly.
Old 10-09-2018, 11:01 AM   #79
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dman08
Wow I'm seeing a bit too many broken tackles at 35. I couldn't imagine the slider at 10. But if it's working for u do your thing. I'm seeing big running games at 35 so I'm gonna keep working with this set and when i know I'm doing against a running back that's dangerous I'm gonna gameplan for him. As far as the robo qb I've seen some in certain games for maybe a half but it normally evens itself out in the 4th. The highest competition percentage I've seen after an entire game with these sliders was 76%. That's a high percentage obviously but it's not unrealistic by today's standards. And that was only once. I keep seeing percentages from 65-72 mainly.
Robo QB happens in real life. I am a broncos fan and watched derrick carr a couple weeks ago start the game 18/19. Last night brees started the game 23/26 so it happen fellas.

Currently every qb with over 100 attempts has a completion percentage above 60% outside or darnold allen and baker. 7 of those qbs have over 70%. With todays nfl you cant play defense anymore and the short intermidiate game is bigger than its ever been due to college football so completion percentage are going to be high. so to see the occasional robo qb for a half or even an entire game shouldnt be that big of a deal

Last edited by tylerjbrock33; 10-09-2018 at 11:06 AM.
Old 10-09-2018, 11:15 AM   #80
Pro

Yea that's where I'm at with it. Not to mention it doesn't last an entire game. It's usually just a half or so when it happens. At the end the numbers usually play out like i said somewhere between 65 and 72

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »