Home

Redskins041 Madden 19 All-Madden Sim Sliders

This is a discussion on Redskins041 Madden 19 All-Madden Sim Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-25-2018, 05:34 PM   #1
Pro

Redskins041's Arena

OVR: 0

Redskins041's All-Madden Sliders

Hello everyone this is my first ever slider thread. I have been using Charter04's sliders with Mrhurricane's tweaks since about Madden 15 and I believe Charter hands down has the best all madden sliders year in year out and with mrhurricanes tweaks every year they just always play out great. Madden 18 was a really horrible year for gameplay one of the least fun Ive had with madden but madden 19's gameplay has been great and im having a lot of fun with it. This year ive decided to start with mrhurricanes sliders as a base and he used charter as a base so basically this slider set is a mix of cane's and charter's I just chose which one I liked better for each slider and will tweak my way from there. I dont really have any house rules other than I never user the Dline and I hold LB(L1 on PS4) to have the cpu control my defender. I also have a youtube series of my franchise mode where I use these sliders so If you want to check that out there will be a link below.

Franchise mode series: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yi71...1Eh-deZ2r-GbHX

Sliders: Updated as of (11/1/18)

League Settings:

Skill Level: All-Madden

Game Speed: Normal

Game Style: Simulation

Injury: On

Pre-existing Injuries: On (optional)

Player Progression: Weekly

Clock Management:

Quarter Length: 15 minutes

Accelerated Clock: On

Minimum Play Clock Time: 13

Games Options: (User Preference)

Auto Flip: On

Ball Carrier Special Move: Manual

Auto Strafe: Off

Ball Hawk: Off

Heat Seeker Assist: Off

Switch Assist: Off

XP Sliders:
TDAWG

Game Play Sliders:

USER/CPU

QB Acc - 36/22

Pass Block - 55/40

WR Catch - 47/45

Run Block - 50/67

Fumbles - 50/40

PDRT - 50/40

INT - 27/27

Pass Cov - 50/40

Tackle - 45/45

Game Options:

Injuries - 20 (52 sim)

Fatigue - 50

Threshold - 75 (Old Default)

Special Teams:

FG Power - 50

FG Accuracy - 50

Punt Power - 50

Punt Accuracy - 50

Kickoff Power - 50

Penalties: All 50 and On

Auto Subs: All 80 in 60 out

Last edited by Redskins041; 11-01-2018 at 03:20 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2018, 08:03 PM   #2
Banned

IcedCoffee1983's Arena

Re: Redskins041 Madden 19 All-Madden Sim Sliders

This set looks pretty good, it’s super close to my personal All-Madden set.

Should consider posting this in the Sliders Forum, you’ll get much better feedback there.
Old 09-26-2018, 08:30 PM   #3
MVP

Shosum13's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcedCoffee1983
Should consider posting this in the Sliders Forum, you’ll get much better feedback there.
If he hasn't already posted it in the slider forum a model should be able to put it in there. That being said I've taken a break from madden for a couple of weeks after some frustrations with the gameplay after the last patch. But I may jump back in and try out this slider set.
Old 09-26-2018, 09:11 PM   #4
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

Hey Redskin, good stuff man! Definitely should post this in Slider forum. Deserves a lot more attention.

I am using almost identical settings as this, just a few small changes for my personal likings and such. 8 games through my Seahawks franchise I am 4-5 with such great variety and stats, it is amazing. But good work man. I love MrHurriicane channel and followed it for years. Charter does great work and Cane just adds a little more to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-27-2018, 12:48 AM   #5
Pro

Redskins041's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
Hey Redskin, good stuff man! Definitely should post this in Slider forum. Deserves a lot more attention.

I am using almost identical settings as this, just a few small changes for my personal likings and such. 8 games through my Seahawks franchise I am 4-5 with such great variety and stats, it is amazing. But good work man. I love MrHurriicane channel and followed it for years. Charter does great work and Cane just adds a little more to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Thanks! What are the changes that you have made? I might lower injuries to 20 because ive had a ton. And is your kick meter visible because I can still see mine and I know its supposed to be gone on all madden and kicks are just automatic so its very frustrating that I cant get it to go away.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2018, 04:40 AM   #6
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redskins041
Thanks! What are the changes that you have made? I might lower injuries to 20 because ive had a ton. And is your kick meter visible because I can still see mine and I know its supposed to be gone on all madden and kicks are just automatic so its very frustrating that I cant get it to go away.

For me; similar sliders to you except the following:

QB accuracy 36/49 (I am getting CPU QBs percentage in the 61-72% range depending who I play)
Pass block 55/30 (been solid right here. I don’t User D-line though. I Play safety and hold LB)
Run block 56/64 (I am getting solid running stats at this)
WR Catch 47/42. (At the end season I’m going to probably revaluate this setting. Maybe more like 47/45)

I have injuries at 20 (I sim at 52)
Fatigue at 50
Everything else the same.

Kicking meter comes and goes for me. It is bugged out. It is suppose to be there on AM for like a second or two and disappear. I’ve noticed through a 11 games now, it like glitches and instead fading away like it should, it glitches and stays or it never shows up to begin with haha. Be nice it was completely turned off, but oh well. I am loving my setup though. Just had a awesome last second field goal to beat Packers 24-27 at home, then a OT loss to Carolina 13-19.

The 49 QB accuracy I got from Matt and I am 99% sure Cane uses it too. I’ve noticed at 22, 15, etc there wasn’t a difference in errant passes, but instead a difference in how aggressive, and attacking deep, on so forth seemed to be. 15, saw a lot of dump offs, 22, it isn’t as bad and cpu still makes plays downfield, I just feel like the cpu likes to play it safe a lot still. 49, they feel relentless, but in a good way. Attacking you and mixing up their passing a lot more.

Other settings, just personal tweaks.

Fatigue, I never mess with or penalty sliders. I feel like it messes with things too much.

Injuries, I find 20 to be solid, 52 good sim injury.

Tdawg XP sliders

Flazko Auto subs

twitch.tv/mvpeterson2828

Last edited by MvPeterson2828; 09-27-2018 at 04:44 AM.
Old 09-27-2018, 11:50 AM   #7
Pro

Redskins041's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
For me; similar sliders to you except the following:

QB accuracy 36/49 (I am getting CPU QBs percentage in the 61-72% range depending who I play)
Pass block 55/30 (been solid right here. I don’t User D-line though. I Play safety and hold LB)
Run block 56/64 (I am getting solid running stats at this)
WR Catch 47/42. (At the end season I’m going to probably revaluate this setting. Maybe more like 47/45)

I have injuries at 20 (I sim at 52)
Fatigue at 50
Everything else the same.

Kicking meter comes and goes for me. It is bugged out. It is suppose to be there on AM for like a second or two and disappear. I’ve noticed through a 11 games now, it like glitches and instead fading away like it should, it glitches and stays or it never shows up to begin with haha. Be nice it was completely turned off, but oh well. I am loving my setup though. Just had a awesome last second field goal to beat Packers 24-27 at home, then a OT loss to Carolina 13-19.

The 49 QB accuracy I got from Matt and I am 99% sure Cane uses it too. I’ve noticed at 22, 15, etc there wasn’t a difference in errant passes, but instead a difference in how aggressive, and attacking deep, on so forth seemed to be. 15, saw a lot of dump offs, 22, it isn’t as bad and cpu still makes plays downfield, I just feel like the cpu likes to play it safe a lot still. 49, they feel relentless, but in a good way. Attacking you and mixing up their passing a lot more.

Other settings, just personal tweaks.

Fatigue, I never mess with or penalty sliders. I feel like it messes with things too much.

Injuries, I find 20 to be solid, 52 good sim injury.

Tdawg XP sliders

Flazko Auto subs

twitch.tv/mvpeterson2828
Ya I know cane used 49 to up their aggressiveness but for me whether it was lowered or not I have not seen a difference in aggressiveness. Like I played Josh Allen with it on 22 and he threw a 73 yard TD pass the longest TD pass I have given up this year. Ive seen plenty of downfield throws not too many dumps offs idk its weird. I just felt on 22 compared to 49 that the cpu actually had a chance of missing a throw instead of every incompletion being relied on a throw away from pressure or coverage. And you dont think there is anything I can do about the kick meter? Do I have to just stick with it? Like I stayed up all night resetting my console deleting my madden saved data and nothing would work really frustrating, now im starting to question whether or not the kick meter being gone was intentional.
Old 09-27-2018, 01:06 PM   #8
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redskins041
Ya I know cane used 49 to up their aggressiveness but for me whether it was lowered or not I have not seen a difference in aggressiveness. Like I played Josh Allen with it on 22 and he threw a 73 yard TD pass the longest TD pass I have given up this year. Ive seen plenty of downfield throws not too many dumps offs idk its weird. I just felt on 22 compared to 49 that the cpu actually had a chance of missing a throw instead of every incompletion being relied on a throw away from pressure or coverage. And you dont think there is anything I can do about the kick meter? Do I have to just stick with it? Like I stayed up all night resetting my console deleting my madden saved data and nothing would work really frustrating, now im starting to question whether or not the kick meter being gone was intentional.

Yeah, I don’t know. Everyone prefers something and something works better for someone else. But I am pretty sure the kick meter being gone wasn’t intentional. I’m pretty sure it is bugged out. Nothing you can do man. If deleting madden save data and resetting your console didn’t do anything, you can’t fix it. Gotta let the Clint know on twitter or someone. I would just stick with it. It doesn’t bother me that much so I don’t care. I’m having too much fun with the game right now to care lol.

twitch.tv/mvpeterson2828

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »