Home

CST Challenging & Realistic All-Pro Sliders

This is a discussion on CST Challenging & Realistic All-Pro Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-29-2018, 11:43 PM   #1
Rookie

iAmMrT's Arena

OVR: 0
CST Challenging & Realistic All-Pro Sliders

Hey Madden Fans, I'm giving Madden Sliders a try this year after being a consumer of them over the past several. I have always been a huge fan of Flazko's Sliders as he puts in a lot of work to make them realistic. I still love his this year, and am using a modified version of one of his sets that he has discontinued. I feel that it played the best. Here it is:

Game Skill: All-Pro
Quarter Length: 15
Play Clock: 15
Game Speed: Normal or Slow
Injury:10-20
Fatigue: 55
Player Speed Parity: 25-35

USER SLIDERS
QB Accuracy: 40
Pass Block: 35
WR Catching: 40

Run Block: 45
Fumbles: 40

Pass Reaction: 10
Interceptions: 35
Pass Coverage: 95

Tackling: 25

FG Power: 45
FG Accuracy: 40
Punt Power: 45
Punt Accuracy: 50
Kickoff Power: 55

CPU SLIDERS
QB Accuracy: 50
WR Catching: 45

Run Block: 85

Pass Reaction: 15

FLAZKO PENALTY SETTINGS
Offside: 55
False Start: 60
Offensive Holding: 60
Defensive Holding: 60
Facemask: 55
Illegal Block In The Back: 55
Roughing The Passer: 50
Defensive Pass Interference: 60
Offensive Pass Interference: On
Kick Catch Interference: On
Intentional Grounding: On
Roughing The Kicker: On
Running Into The Kicker: On

Auto Flip Defensive Play Call: Your Choice
Ball Hawk: On
Auto Strafe: Off
Heat Seeker: Off
Switch Assist: Off
Coach Mode: Off

FLAZKO AUTOSUBS: I feel flazkos auto-subs are the best out there too. I often see a great rotation of RB's and WR's on offense as well as LB's and DL on defense. This keeps things realistic so that 2nd and 3rd string players see a few snaps a game when starters get tired

"Auto Subs
Keep fatigue between 50-60. I like 50 but if you do not see as many substitutions as desired, raise fatigue until you are satisfied. "

Out / In

QB: 0/1
RB: 86/90
WR: 85/87
FB/TE: 20/25
OL: 0/1

DT: 95/97
DE: 95/97
LB: 92/95
CB: 60/70
S: 40/45

HOUSE RULES: (these are likely similar to what many of you have seen in Armor and Swords threads or Matt10 or other popular posters...)
I try to play a strict no switch house rule on defense. I will either play as a defensive end/OLB depending on the defensive scheme.

I do not do user swats/play ball/play receiver if I happen to be controlling a DB.

I also allow the WR's/RB's I throw to determine the catch style (possession, RAC, aggressive) as I feel that ratings show the best there.

Last edited by iAmMrT; 09-30-2018 at 11:41 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2018, 09:34 AM   #2
Rookie

Taxip12's Arena

Re: CST Challenging & Realistic All-Pro Sliders

Hello iAmMrT, I do not want your thread to go unnoticed, I after many years follow the work of flazko and of all of them in reality, armord, josh and compaņia .... I also keep this set, even with the variation that you have echo, we have agreed on the changes you have made, except in the interception, I have lowered it to 32 and it gives me better results, what I did not raise is the pass coverage, I will do it tonight, I really like how madden works with this set ... besides the boarding I want to try it in 30, because sometimes I see defensive lines suffer with agile and not so strong runners, otherwise it works great, tonight I test the rise of the pass coverage and boarding and if it works, I'll stay there.
Old 09-30-2018, 10:03 AM   #3
Rookie

A challenging AP set? I’ll take it. Gonna plug these in and test in my bills reboot

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-30-2018, 10:22 AM   #4
Rookie

iAmMrT's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEEKS973
A challenging AP set? I’ll take it. Gonna plug these in and test in my bills reboot

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Not only challenging but i feel it's realistic. I think you'll enjoy the tackling animations in particular. Especially if you play on slow.
Old 09-30-2018, 02:23 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by iAmMrT
Hey Madden Fans, I'm giving Madden Sliders a try this year after being a consumer of them over the past several. I have always been a huge fan of Flazko's Sliders as he puts in a lot of work to make them realistic. I still love his this year, and am using a modified version of one of his sets that he has discontinued. I feel that it played the best. Here it is:

Game Skill: All-Pro
Quarter Length: 15
Play Clock: 15
Game Speed: Normal or Slow
Injury:10-20
Fatigue: 55
Player Speed Parity: 25-35

USER SLIDERS
QB Accuracy: 40
WR Catching: 40

Run Block: 45

Pass Reaction: 10

CPU SLIDERS
QB Accuracy: 50
WR Catching: 45

Run Block: 85

Pass Reaction: 15

What penalty settings and defensive "assist" settings do you use? I am finding any of the "Realism" All-Pro sliders too easy so far, but All-Madden sliders just seem to be so cheap as far as the CPU goes (All Linemen shedding blocks at same time, random speed boost by defense, ya know the normal AM stuff that's always been there). It just seems like it goes from the opponents offense to be unable to do much on All-Pro to unstoppable on both sides of the ball on AM.

I use the Vikings and also usually play with the sim rules that Armor & Sword's has with no switching and such.

**Edit**
I'm giving these a shot now on PC - also what roster do you use?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2018, 02:27 PM   #6
Rookie

iAmMrT's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by WHATISTHISPOWER
What penalty settings and defensive "assist" settings do you use? I am finding any of the "Realism" All-Pro sliders too easy so far, but All-Madden sliders just seem to be so cheap as far as the CPU goes (All Linemen shedding blocks at same time, random speed boost by defense, ya know the normal AM stuff that's always been there). It just seems like it goes from the opponents offense to be unable to do much on All-Pro to unstoppable on both sides of the ball on AM.

I use the Vikings and also usually play with the sim rules that Armor & Sword's has with no switching and such.

**Edit**
I'm giving these a shot now on PC - also what roster do you use?
Im at work but I'll post penalties and other settings tonight.

I use That Franchise Guy's roster from youtube with a combo of iMacs traits. I believe there are some people in iMacs thread that have created a pc version. Check his out here on operation sports
Old 09-30-2018, 03:03 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by iAmMrT
Im at work but I'll post penalties and other settings tonight.

I use That Franchise Guy's roster from youtube with a combo of iMacs traits. I believe there are some people in iMacs thread that have created a pc version. Check his out here on operation sports
Thanks - I will do my test with the current Penalty settings on Flazko thread - I found "Reddit" sliders that I will try on PC and see how they play with those, If i don't like the result I will go back to the other ones that were uploaed for Imac.
Old 09-30-2018, 04:54 PM   #8
Rookie

Here are my 1st game results. I used the "Reddit" rosters and restarted a franchise with the Vikings, simmed the first game against the 49ers (lost) to test them out in game 2 vs the Packers.

This played a little too easy, but I think most of it came to the Packers receivers dropping passes (9 total) and my receivers dropping only one, plus all of my balls were pretty much on target. I had two Pick-6's, one user controlled and another one that was done by the CPU. I was guarding the man assigned to Graham in Man coverage (and stopped doing so after the pick 6 on their 2nd-3rd drive because it seemed unfair), and played either the Yellow Zone MLB or the Safety over the top on defense, depending on how they lined up and what the defensive call was. The interception I threw was because I switched to the broadcast camera, and I do not advise doing that at all, because I could see nobody and threw it blind. Playing with the Zoom camera on offense felt like it upped the difficulty a little bit more.

That being said there were quite a few things I liked about this set, and if you take away the two pick-6 plays there were quite a few good takeaways from the game.

-On my rushing TD I saw a new animation where Murray kind of pushed up close on the lineman and then side stepped to the outside opening for the 1yd TD.

-On my last drive in the 2nd Quarter Rudolph was hit out of bounds after a catch and a Unnecessary Roughness flag was thrown, this was the first I have seen since playing.

- On that same drive they lined up everyone in the box on a play where I had Diggs on a fly to take a shot to the end-zone. Their DB's were beat, but instead of letting Diggs get the catch they grabbed his arms and a defensive PI was called. This prevented an easy TD.

- In the 4th Quarter the Packers offense played much better than the rest of the game. Rogers still threw an interception on a late drive, but the players actually started holding onto the ball, outside of once where a WR dropped a TD where he had 3-5 yard step on a corner route.

- Rushing seemed fair. I never saw an animation where the entire line shed their blocks at once and just converged on the RB. Being up big at halftime let me run the ball up the middle, so my Yards per Carry dropped some. There were a lot of 2-3 yard runs, a few times I was taken down for losses, and other times where 8-12 yard runs happened. There were no big rushing plays.

I'll run it a few more times, it could just be that they were having one of those off days. I may change out the roster as well.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg team 1.jpg (100.8 KB, 223 views)
File Type: jpg Passing.jpg (64.2 KB, 225 views)
File Type: jpg Rushing.jpg (76.5 KB, 219 views)
File Type: jpg Receiving 1.jpg (81.5 KB, 214 views)
File Type: jpg Receiving 2.jpg (83.6 KB, 215 views)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »