Home

Schnaidt1s Madden 20 sliders

This is a discussion on Schnaidt1s Madden 20 sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-12-2020, 12:12 PM   #449
MVP
 
OVR: 23
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Williston, North Dakota
Blog Entries: 26
Re: Schnaidt1s Madden 20 sliders

Def curious how your team and running game would have faired with a full season of the changes lol. Nice work!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by HighCmpPct
Well that's a season in the books folks, Falcons finish 11-5 and are the 3 seed in the playoffs playing the 49ers in the Wild Card round.

Devonta Freeman led the league with 1,979 rushing yards, and was 2nd in rushing TD with 12 (Elliot had 13).

Deion Jones led the league in assists and total tackles with 78 and 165.

My user controlled CB Kendall Sheffield led the league with 12 picks, 19 deflections and 4 pick sixes.

Kazee led the league with 3 blocked kicks.

Calvin Ridley and Austin Hooper were our top WRs, both had 46 catches with Ridley having 826yds 6td and Hooper with 722yds 7td.

Julio Jones managed 35 catches 620yds 2td in 8 games before suffering his season ending injury.

The Patriots fell to 4-11 dead last in the AFC East after Brady moved on to Cincinatti. Brady went 8-8 with the Bengals missing the playoffs.

Jake Fromm had 4,076yds 38td 7int in leading the Chargers to the leagues best record of 15-1 in his rookie season.

Deshaun Watson (4,077yds 39td 10int / 435yds 5td)
Russell Wilson (3,940yds 34td 10int / 394yds 2td)
Ezekiel Elliot (1,815yds 13td / 364yds 5td)
Are the leaders in the MVP race.

Anthony Lynn (Chargers 15-1)
Freddie Kitchens (Browns 13-3)
Pete Carroll (Seahawks 12-4)
Are the leaders in the Coach of the Year race.
https://www.youtube.com/user/schnaidt1
__________________
Follow me on twitter @schnaidt1 and Youtube @Sim Gaming Network

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, Madden, MLB the Show, Division 2, Warzone

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
schnaidt1 is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2020, 12:16 PM   #450
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2013
Re: Schnaidt1s Madden 20 sliders

What's up FAM!! I'll be wrapping up my regular season with the Bucs after church. Hoping to finish the season 9-7 and seal a playoff spot. My season so far has 3 powerhouse teams and then there is everybody else. Last week 9 teams were sitting at 7-7...the struggle is real!!

~Koosa1027~
Koosa is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2020, 02:34 PM   #451
Rookie
 
alston4659's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2017
Re: Schnaidt1s Madden 20 sliders

I've followed this thread for awhile now and I have read most of the comments but I really am curious if this set is as challenging as some say? I've recently tried to play on all madden as all pro default has gotten a bit easy for me but all madden is filled with so much cheese it makes the game unplayable to me. But if this set is actually challenging and gives me a run for my money game in and game out I'll maybe give this a shot.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Operation Sports mobile app
alston4659 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-12-2020, 02:38 PM   #452
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2013
Re: Schnaidt1s Madden 20 sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by alston4659
I've followed this thread for awhile now and I have read most of the comments but I really am curious if this set is as challenging as some say? I've recently tried to play on all madden as all pro default has gotten a bit easy for me but all madden is filled with so much cheese it makes the game unplayable to me. But if this set is actually challenging and gives me a run for my money game in and game out I'll maybe give this a shot.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Operation Sports mobile app
I am currently 8-7 in my season and most of the games have been close and competitive. I have blown out the CPU twice and I have been blown out twice. It is definitely challenging!! Have you checked out any of the gameplay streams in this thread??

~Koosa1027~
Koosa is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2020, 02:42 PM   #453
Rookie
 
alston4659's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2017
Re: Schnaidt1s Madden 20 sliders

I'm actually watching yours right now on youtube and I've been looking to start a new franchise with the Bills and just want to settle in on a set so that I dont have to go back and forth. I think I'm gonna pull the trigger now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koosa
I am currently 8-7 in my season and most of the games have been close and competitive. I have blown out the CPU twice and I have been blown out twice. It is definitely challenging!! Have you checked out any of the gameplay streams in this thread??

~Koosa1027~
Sent from my SM-G955U using Operation Sports mobile app
alston4659 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2020, 02:51 PM   #454
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2013
Re: Schnaidt1s Madden 20 sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by alston4659
I'm actually watching yours right now on youtube and I've been looking to start a new franchise with the Bills and just want to settle in on a set so that I dont have to go back and forth. I think I'm gonna pull the trigger now.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Operation Sports mobile app
Pull that trigger!!! Make sure you follow the setup 100% accurately! Keep us posted on how your season goes

~Koosa1027~
Koosa is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2020, 03:28 PM   #455
MVP
 
OVR: 23
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Williston, North Dakota
Blog Entries: 26
Re: Schnaidt1s Madden 20 sliders

So, i have been working on an update. A few changes are pretty set in stone, while a few others aren't.

The major changes that hasn't been updated on the OP are these:

Inside franchise, drop user run blocking to 15, raise cpu run blocking to 80, and drop cpu fumbles to 40.

You also most edit the qbs you are facing each week to "balanced" under the forces passes trait


A few other changes I'm testing but not 100% on are these:

Inside franchise, turning off kicker/catcher interference, running into the kicker, and roughing the kicker


I'm still undecided between leaving IG on vs Off. I like what each brings. So additional feedback and input on that particular setting would be appreciated.

Since you have never used my set before, make sure you do a profile delete.
Quote:
Originally Posted by alston4659
I'm actually watching yours right now on youtube and I've been looking to start a new franchise with the Bills and just want to settle in on a set so that I dont have to go back and forth. I think I'm gonna pull the trigger now.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Operation Sports mobile app
https://www.youtube.com/user/schnaidt1
__________________
Follow me on twitter @schnaidt1 and Youtube @Sim Gaming Network

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, Madden, MLB the Show, Division 2, Warzone

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
schnaidt1 is online now  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-12-2020, 05:21 PM   #456
Rookie
 
alston4659's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2017
Re: Schnaidt1s Madden 20 sliders

I have everything set up exact to a tee as of right now including deleting my profile. Only question I have is about editing the qb traits. I hate using edited rosters so is that an absolute necessity inside franchise or can I do without changing those traits to balanced?
Quote:
Originally Posted by schnaidt1
So, i have been working on an update. A few changes are pretty set in stone, while a few others aren't.

The major changes that hasn't been updated on the OP are these:

Inside franchise, drop user run blocking to 15, raise cpu run blocking to 80, and drop cpu fumbles to 40.

You also most edit the qbs you are facing each week to "balanced" under the forces passes trait


A few other changes I'm testing but not 100% on are these:

Inside franchise, turning off kicker/catcher interference, running into the kicker, and roughing the kicker


I'm still undecided between leaving IG on vs Off. I like what each brings. So additional feedback and input on that particular setting would be appreciated.

Since you have never used my set before, make sure you do a profile delete.

https://www.youtube.com/user/schnaidt1
Sent from my SM-G955U using Operation Sports mobile app
alston4659 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:52 AM.

Top -