Home

cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) Madden 20 sliders

This is a discussion on cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) Madden 20 sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-15-2019, 10:22 AM   #1209
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) Madden 20 sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by orye74
Doesn’t mean all games will be blowouts just like all games won’t be close with this madden bug but I’m confident enough going offline keeps maddens AI glitch out of the game
Not for the PC it doesn't, I can't speak for the Console. The procedure from a technology standpoint makes no sense on computer software, once a bug or corruption is in, it's in, you would have to delete something or clean it, if it didn't come with the Program to get it out, not unplug your connection. A Console is nothing more than a cheap computer...LOL. Offline/Online connectivity should be the same.

Last edited by cdcool; 11-15-2019 at 10:31 AM.
Old 11-15-2019, 07:13 PM   #1210
MVP

orye74's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) Madden 20 sliders

Just ran a test game online and deleted profile. ARI 30 SF 17. Didn’t see any miraculous 4th qtr comeback as SF failed miserably. Only 1 game tho
Old 11-15-2019, 08:08 PM   #1211
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by orye74
Just ran a test game online and deleted profile. ARI 30 SF 17. Didn’t see any miraculous 4th qtr comeback as SF failed miserably. Only 1 game tho
I know, this the reason you use my sliders, I know what I’m talking about.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-16-2019, 07:16 AM   #1212
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

Season 2
Week 5
OP UPDATED
We had a glitch/bug/file corruption 1.18 Close Scoring.
The AI was causing excessive OFFENSE in the 4th Quarter to make the point spread of the games between 2-9 points. Stats were unaffected except the team that was down and it's OFFENSIVE stats and the reciprocating DEFENSIVE stats.

The SLIDER SETTINGS were unaffected: %'s, Yards, ect. were still good.

Overall some games were deleted but definitely more close games for Week 5 than usual.

Solution/fix: PROFILE DELETION
Back to normal
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2019-11-16.jpg (143.8 KB, 75 views)
File Type: jpg 2019-11-16 (1).jpg (132.1 KB, 72 views)

Last edited by cdcool; 11-16-2019 at 07:42 AM.
Old 11-16-2019, 02:01 PM   #1213
MVP

orye74's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcool
Season 2
Week 5
OP UPDATED
We had a glitch/bug/file corruption 1.18 Close Scoring.
The AI was causing excessive OFFENSE in the 4th Quarter to make the point spread of the games between 2-9 points. Stats were unaffected except the team that was down and it's OFFENSIVE stats and the reciprocating DEFENSIVE stats.

The SLIDER SETTINGS were unaffected: %'s, Yards, ect. were still good.

Overall some games were deleted but definitely more close games for Week 5 than usual.

Solution/fix: PROFILE DELETION
Back to normal

33-5, Ravens. I like it!
Old 11-17-2019, 11:12 AM   #1214
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

OP UPDATED 11/17/19
WIDE RECEIVER CATCHING 36 to 37
Cuts down on the number of Field Goals (Bugging me)
Old 11-18-2019, 03:37 PM   #1215
Rookie

OVR: 3

Has anyone noticed more DPI since the last update? I track stats for each game and penalty yardage has gone up significantly.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-18-2019, 07:10 PM   #1216
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by steviegolfballs
Has anyone noticed more DPI since the last update? I track stats for each game and penalty yardage has gone up significantly.
I review all stats after each CPU vs CPU games, penalty stats look the same., I don’t see an increase in penalties and penalty yards.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »