Home

Matt10's Madden 20 Sliders

This is a discussion on Matt10's Madden 20 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 04-29-2020, 10:59 PM   #4689
Rookie

iAmMrT's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Matt10's Madden 20 Sliders

www.mixer.com/murseofglory

AP stream
Old 04-29-2020, 11:15 PM   #4690
Rookie

6-0 with the Bucs (80)

Beat the Panthers(81) 30-20, then I beat the Saints(81) 31-0.

All Madden v47

Sent from my moto z3 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 04-29-2020, 11:24 PM   #4691
Rookie

With AM, im having a really hard time running the ball. The CPU is block shedding hard. Not using turbo. Any suggestions
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-30-2020, 12:09 AM   #4692
Rookie

iAmMrT's Arena

Game is playing fantastic for me right now. Getting a good challenge from CPU on all pro with TFGs rosters. Good animations and variety too
Old 04-30-2020, 12:18 AM   #4693
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by prine9021
With AM, im having a really hard time running the ball. The CPU is block shedding hard. Not using turbo. Any suggestions
Move user run blk up......35.....38.....or 40. Also took me sum time as easy as it sounds but don't hit turbo til open field, the cpu will Insta shed almost 100% of time when u hit R2.

Sorry, u already said no turbo

Last edited by sirRAIDER; 04-30-2020 at 12:19 AM. Reason: Just cuz
Old 04-30-2020, 12:19 AM   #4694
Rookie

iAmMrT's Arena

Game is playing fantastic for me right now. Getting a good challenge from CPU on all pro with TFGs rosters. Good animations and variety too
Old 04-30-2020, 01:33 AM   #4695
Rookie

Hey Matt while back on version 42 all pro was amazing. Loved it all only felt the defense more with the coverage was kinda lacking. Not by much but I could just eat away between the hashes. Then of course ea stopped the party with 1 of their updates. It was too bad because you had to move on to the next platform. I know if there wasnt an update and you had more sample size with it.....wow could've been legendary. I was just curious tho...is there a way to bring that back to current all madden. I remember what you said about the differences between all pro and all madden and this may be possible with your mind 2 sliders. Anywayz even if current all pro is like 42 let me know and I'll play tonight. Like I said loved all pro but passing was 2 easy 4 me and didnt know which sliders 2 touch so I jumpped 2 all madden and no lie it almost seems easier to me to play defense than it was with 42 all pro. I'm sure that may have something 2 do with me just playing more 2 and re-familiarizing (spellcheck) myself with the sticks. Anywayz 42 was 1 of my first sets of yours on all pro and there was something special there is all I wanted you to know. Just trying 2 help even if I sound like a critic hope not. Just do your thang, I'm rolling wid u regardless my man!! No rush!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-30-2020, 02:00 AM   #4696
MVP

Jagsfan24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
I meant to reply to you, but yes, the CPU QB is a bit conservative for some reason. Although I've watched them be pretty aggressive as well. Variance is always something to expect, but I do want them to follow the game scenario logic.
I will admit I have seen great things from the cpu qbs, they have thrown downfield.

They do make head scratching decisions still like throwing check downs when they could of thrown somewhere else or they took a sack because I was user covering the tight end but...I did like the downfield passing

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »