Home

Madden 21 CPU vs CPU Sliders 15 minute or 10 Minute quarters

This is a discussion on Madden 21 CPU vs CPU Sliders 15 minute or 10 Minute quarters within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-31-2020, 12:14 PM   #41
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Madden 21 CPU vs CPU Sliders 15 minute or 10 Minute quarters

Trying something more out of the box. I dropped both teams qbs short, medium, and deep accuracy by 20 points. I’ve got it back on true all pro default. Really hope this fixes it.

Game plays so well at true all pro default minus this qb accuracy thing.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2020, 12:43 PM   #42
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
Trying something more out of the box. I dropped both teams qbs short, medium, and deep accuracy by 20 points. I’ve got it back on true all pro default. Really hope this fixes it.

Game plays so well at true all pro default minus this qb accuracy thing.
In cfm, I’m using the visiting team, so the home team is always the cpu qb. Cpu qbs still have an edge on the visiting, human team.

Visiting team
-20 for short, medium, deep accuracy

Home team
-30 for short, medium, deep accuracy

Maybe this will even up the playing field since you can’t do it with sliders.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 08-31-2020, 02:02 PM   #43
MVP

Dropping the accuracy ratings for qbs is no good. Causes too many sacks. Saw 15 sacks in the test game. It did help the accuracy though.

I’m gonna go back and try 8 qb acc slider on cpu side only. See if that works a little better than 5 and 10.

Teams finished:
Old 08-31-2020, 03:38 PM   #44
MVP

I dropped the skill level down to pro. Qb play seems way more even in Pro. Qb play for cpu/cpu on all pro is broken right now. Whichever team you use’s qb has a slight disadvantage over the team you play against, it’s robo qb.

Knocking down the qb acc slider did help completion percentages, but killed red zone efficiency.

Haven’t played Pro since the release date, pre-patch. HC00023 tried all pro default and sold me.

All pro default is amazing in Play now. But this qb thing kills it. I prefer the all pro default run game, i think. But the qb play is night and day better on pro.

Gonna watch a few more games with Miami, see if anything needs to be adjusted.

Dolphins. Pats
20. Score. 30
415. Tot off. 344
154. Rush. 138
261. Pass. 206
20. 1st downs 19
5-11. 3rd down. 3-10
4. Turnovers. 0
1-10. Penalties. 0-0
29:42. TOP 30:11

10 tfls, 3 sacks, 4 ints, 5 pass deflections, 130 total plays

Miami

Tua
25-41 261 60% 2 tds 4 INTs

Rushing
Brieda 23-133 1 td
Howard 2-17
Ballage 1-4

Recieving
Brenda 6-57
Wilson 6-71 1 td
Parker 5-54
Gesicki 4-38 1 td
Shaheed 2-16
Grant 1-25
Ballage 1-0

Pats

Newton
20-27 223 74% 0/0

Rushing
White 23-97 1 td
Newton 8-32
Michel 2-9 1 td

Receiving
Lacrosse 5-63
Asiasi 4-36
Edelman 4-70
White 3-15
Lee 3-33
Sanu 1-6

1 defensive td by digger, a 33 yard pick 6.

Teams finished:
Old 08-31-2020, 08:13 PM   #45
MVP

When i say human controlled team, I mean the team that has the controller in CFM controller select Screen. The cpu controlled team has no controller.

Got several games in with true default pro skill level. Seems like the human controlled team’s qb is a tad better than the cpu controlled team’s. It’s not as bad/broken as all pro. With pro, the computer controlled team has thrown more picks than the home team. The cpu controlled team usually throws 2-4 ints. Seen 4 ints twice. The most ive seen for the human team is 1.

Also xfactors on.

Plays really good unless the Seahawks are playing. If so, it’s arcade garbage.3 times ive watched seattle and they caused 6 fumbles twice and 7 fumbles once. 19 forced fumbles in 3 games.

I’m gonna play with xfactors off. Maybe that will kill the unevenness of the qb play. I dont think it will. I played with a set with factors turned off and still saw the uneven qb play.

In the other slider set, the qb unevenness was masked/hidden because the wr catch slider was in the 30s, lots of drops very few misfires. Also 22 deflections. The completion percentages were 68 percent on both sides, but the cpu controlled qb threw 6 tds and 500 yards. The cpu qb was an unstoppable Robo qb while the human team’s was average at best. Very one-sided game stat wise, one team had 300 more yards than the other team but only won by 7 points. Also both teams had 2 turnovers. Was almost 1000 yards of offense in that game.

Haven’t seen a game like this yet with default sliders. Default is very Close to being perfect, minus the lack of penalties, and one team always having a robo qb. In play now with all pro default, the qb play is even.

Play Now, all pro default, with all the extra stuff turned off, is the best way to enjoy the game right now with cpu vs cpu. Pick your teams and put the controller in the middle.

Maybe the next patch will fix the cpu controlled team from having robo qbs

Teams finished:

Last edited by tommycoa; 08-31-2020 at 08:29 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2020, 09:33 PM   #46
Banned

OVR: 0

Wassup tommy..i do this same setup in madden 20....all pro default..turn off all helpers 10 minutes quarters in also keeping the intro da same for my cpu vs cpu play now mode...
Old 08-31-2020, 11:58 PM   #47
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerdatt39
Wassup tommy..i do this same setup in madden 20....all pro default..turn off all helpers 10 minutes quarters in also keeping the intro da same for my cpu vs cpu play now mode...
Good stuff.

Still testing some stuff in pro for cfm.

Don’t know if I can fix the problem. Pro does have the most even qb play, but still the human controlled team does get slightly better play out of their signal caller.

Teams finished:
Old 09-01-2020, 11:44 AM   #48
Banned

ncbravesfan's Arena

OVR: 0

Tommy - I’ve come across another potential bug that you may or may not be aware of. It seems the cpu never subs out superstar RBs, so guys like Barkley, Elliott, Henry etc end up with a ton of carries a game. The other RBs seem to get subbed out properly. I noticed that these guys have stamina ratings in the high 90s. Wonder if knocking about 10 points off would help.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »