Home

cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) Madden 21 sliders

This is a discussion on cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) Madden 21 sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-22-2021, 10:43 AM   #1377
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) Madden 21 sliders

Just to confirm CDCool was right, I've made extensive testing manipulating QBīs traits, ratings, and throw styles (before the last patch) and none of it matters in terms of the annoying time it takes QBīs to throw the ball sometimes. Itīs programmed to have X amounts of sacks a game, in some sort of a way itīs like some internal variable determines the number of sacks for that game, in a game I imagine they programmed a random play where the QB holds the ball an absurd amount of time to provoke the sack.
Also, I imagine that some players like Garrett or Miller are programmed to have a higher % of probability to have more sacks, so thatīs why we see absurd amounts of sacks.
There's no way to affect that through player ratings, traits, or gameplay sliders, period.
Old 04-25-2021, 04:01 PM   #1378
Just started!

Re: cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) Madden 21 sliders

Hey Cd,
Im new to this slider thing and just have a probably or stupid question? Why do you have to control all 32 teams. Why cant you just watch the team you picked and not watch the others? Thanks
Old 04-25-2021, 04:19 PM   #1379
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesportsguy2006
Hey Cd,
Im new to this slider thing and just have a probably or stupid question? Why do you have to control all 32 teams. Why cant you just watch the team you picked and not watch the others? Thanks
Check out my Opening Page (Page #1) at the bottom of the Page
CPU vs CPU with Slow Supersim: have control of all teams in Owner mode in a Franchise
Old 04-26-2021, 04:52 AM   #1380
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesportsguy2006
Hey Cd,
The reason is with 15 Minute Quarters only controlling one team and simming the rest, the stats will be overstated for your Team.
Old 05-06-2021, 12:26 AM   #1381
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

Games are playing well, have not touched my Profile in over 10 weeks of games.

If I saw an issue with a game, which is very rare and prob Sack-related, I just exited out to the Main Menu and have it played again.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-06-2021, 12:14 PM   #1382
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

OFF Topic: EA Sports just bought Super Mega Baseball, which can be played CPU vs CPU in a Franchise mode.

Good game with cool animated players.
Old 05-11-2021, 01:03 PM   #1383
Rookie

theoriginal561's Arena

I'm on next Gen now and can confirm the sliders work over here as well with no issue, if anything they work better.

Although next gens movement turns scrambly QBs into Lamar Jackson. Had Jalen Hurts run for 200+ in the first half. Had to change his traits to balance lmao. Sack issue still resides on next gen, but glad to hear I only have to back out to the main menu and not restart the system every time. But the EA based (the engine itself that no one can actually fix as we discussed) issues aside it runs great.
Old 05-13-2021, 10:20 AM   #1384
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by theoriginal561
I'm on next Gen now and can confirm the sliders work over here as well with no issue, if anything they work better.

Although next gens movement turns scrambly QBs into Lamar Jackson. Had Jalen Hurts run for 200+ in the first half. Had to change his traits to balance lmao. Sack issue still resides on next gen, but glad to hear I only have to back out to the main menu and not restart the system every time. But the EA based (the engine itself that no one can actually fix as we discussed) issues aside it runs great.
Thanks buddy!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »