Home

JoshC1977's Madden 21 CFM Sliders (User vs CPU Only)

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's Madden 21 CFM Sliders (User vs CPU Only) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-12-2021, 10:55 PM   #769
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: JoshC1977's Madden 21 CFM Sliders (User vs CPU Only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Run game becomes way too open (and easy) with acc clock turned on and you'll also never see the CPU use audibles.

I'll put it this way; I do consider simply changing the clock settings to be an entirely different slider setup...it changes the dynamics of the game THAT much and not in a good way.

It's not worth it, IMO, for a mere visual.
Heard...alright I'll use the 10 minutes. Thanks for spending the time to discover these things and sharing them.
Old 04-13-2021, 09:57 PM   #770
Rookie

Update:

Very happy with the results so far. I can't say I'm seeing much AI audible usage but it's definitely altering it's pass protection. It's also calling alot of screens all of a sudden. Like 2+ per drive. I think I can tell the difference with the run game, not sure. I lowered Kickoff power to 45. Most kicks now have return attempts on both sides. Anyway, this game seems 100% more footballish than it or previous madden's did with complicated slider sets. Very cool.

You said to match cadence with the AI. The AI snaps at or in between 6, and 7 seconds from breaking the huddle. Just count out 6 seconds starting the moment your huddle breaks and snap.

Last edited by Unforeseenx; 04-13-2021 at 10:00 PM.
Old 04-19-2021, 10:35 AM   #771
Rookie

lawspecter816's Arena

Hi Josh,

I jumped into next gen and am playing the game all pro with 10min no acc clock.

And WOW! What a difference. The game plays superb and feels so much better. Really impressed and excited.

Two (minor) concerns:

- Sacks against scrambling QBs: Against "normal" QB sacks haven't been an issue. But Murray and Newton took a ton of sacks around the line of scrimmage. As the sacks were mostly only for 1-2 yard losses the overall impact on the game is not too big, but it feels like it is artificially boosting up the stat line of my dline. Anyone else seeing this?

- Running game might get a bit too easy. But I have to monitor that. Just a feeling going forward after 6 games.

Overall really enjoy the feel of the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-28-2021, 11:06 PM   #772
Rookie

damion2721's Arena

I notice that you have the threshold set to 50 in your set.. after some “research” I saw that 70 is a realistic setting. Why do you have it set to 50? Thanks.
Old 04-29-2021, 10:32 AM   #773
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by damion2721
I notice that you have the threshold set to 50 in your set.. after some “research” I saw that 70 is a realistic setting. Why do you have it set to 50? Thanks.
You have to remember that NUMEROUS settings impact player locomotion (threshold, fatigue, injury, auto subs, etc.). You can't just change one without severely imbalancing the game's engine.

Then, you have to consider how the changes impact the AI, what other impacts there are that may necessitate other slider changes, and I can go on and on.

It's not worth it.
Old 05-05-2021, 08:11 AM   #774
Rookie

Are you certain about these player edits? I still see the exact same behavior either way. What I "think" people are referring to as a dropback glitch has happened to me maybe twice in more than 30 games with or without the edits. Where the QB starts marching backwards all the way to the goal line. One of them was Deshaun Watson. There are other examples I'm not convinced are a glitch where the AI hangs onto the ball too long against perfect coverage. Behaving similarly to how I used to when I was younger. All happen both when I make the edits, and when I don't.
Old 05-05-2021, 07:51 PM   #775
Rookie

Linebacker57's Arena

I've come from Matt10's All Madden sliders and these are working much better for me since whatever update was last. I think All Madden is just so unstable and any update can completely break it.

I was getting scripted interceptions against me constantly, the ball would literally be thrown by my QB 20 yards in one direction so that it would go to a DB who didn't even need to adjust to pick it off, completely game breaking when you see the scripted results.

All pro sliders and ones that have minimal adjustments like these seem to be doing well and i think ill stick with them.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-11-2021, 11:12 PM   #776
Rookie

Does anyone know how to delete user profile on next gen? Tried googling but couldn’t find anything about it. Do you just delete saved data?

Last edited by SpencerKenneth; 05-11-2021 at 11:37 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »