Home

Armor & Swords All Pro Custom Madden 21 Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only)

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords All Pro Custom Madden 21 Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-23-2020, 10:44 AM   #569
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Swords All Pro Custom Madden 21 Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only)

I really hope they don’t touch the game. It’s not perfect but Jesus Christ, Aaron Rodgers is playing like Aaron Rodgers, making plays with his feet, rolling out, buying time when I have good coverage down the field, running backs actually not stuttering in the hole. I would not download a patch for a few months. If you’re not happy with this game you should just trade it in because you never will be.
Old 09-23-2020, 11:37 AM   #570
Rookie

I like the drops. I mean even the best receivers in the game drop some, but people just want to complete everything and I hope they don’t change it because we were already at a disadvantage. Now the computer isn’t on the floor because somebody’s dropping the ball and maybe his catching stats deserve that because a lot of people just look at the overall without digging deep into the ratings which means the ratings for once in a lifetime actually work.
Old 09-23-2020, 01:48 PM   #571
Rookie

GoBlue7's Arena

Receivers don't just drop passes! Game is broke bruh...

oh wait...

I will just leave this here. See Julio Jones last weekend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CjaGMBpHfQ
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2020, 03:06 PM   #572
MVP

tyler28's Arena

FWIW wr are dropping a lot more on AM compared to all pro. If there is contact its dropped and add on the wide open drops it is a bit much.

However, i dont get the complaining about it because if you raise the wr catching slider it works and will negate all those drops. ( to a resonable amount)

I think the competitive crowd is more up in arms because on 50 there are more drops than previously.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Old 09-23-2020, 03:17 PM   #573
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
FWIW wr are dropping a lot more on AM compared to all pro. If there is contact its dropped and add on the wide open drops it is a bit much.
That makes sense. There were already more user drops on AM than AP to begin with....it's a perfect storm there....
Old 09-23-2020, 03:31 PM   #574
MVP

tyler28's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
That makes sense. There were already more user drops on AM than AP to begin with....it's a perfect storm there....
Whats weird to me is its only on user side. Cpu still needs to have a lower slider to get drops.

Thay makes me think that if it was an animation problem wouldnt it be on both sides of the ball? Therefore it has to be an issue elsewhere causing drops.

But if you raise the slider its fine. Just no balance on AM right now on drops. 60/40 slider ratio. Im doing testing on my set and trying to bring it more to default AM it just doesnt want to play right that way. I remember a few years ago when all madden was tuned to 25/50. I honestly think after all these years its still the case. So starting at 50/50 is already unbalanced. Who knows tho.

Old 09-23-2020, 06:27 PM   #575
MVP

dubplate's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28

However, i dont get the complaining about it because if you raise the wr catching slider it works and will negate all those drops. ( to a resonable amount)

I think the competitive crowd is more up in arms because on 50 there are more drops than previously.

Isn’t it funny how the ‘competitive crowd’ can’t seem to be able to play this game competitively.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2020, 07:38 PM   #576
MVP

Lil Worm's Arena

OVR: 4

I’m in Heaven man!!! I just threw deep to DJ Moore, both he and the DB go up for the ball, and both fight for it on the way down, and on the ground until the whistle blew. I haven’t seen that on since ‘16......I think 16 anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »