Home

TD All Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on TD All Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-13-2021, 02:06 PM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: TD All Madden Sliders

I like them a lot, probably the best ones i had.
Cpu Qb play was very good.
More people should know about these sliders!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-22-2021, 05:28 PM   #42
MVP

tyler28's Arena

Does anyone feel like AM has become easy or is it just me?

I have tried other AM sets just to see and its easier. I wont say what set was what but i won 44-3 on another set and 42-21 on another operation sports am set. Two different sets same game.

I cant find that balance with madden 21. I think these late patches have adjusted the gameplay on AM.

I might just look at pure default. But at this point im waiting to get a ps5.

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

Last edited by tyler28; 03-22-2021 at 05:33 PM.
Old 03-22-2021, 07:05 PM   #43
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
Does anyone feel like AM has become easy or is it just me?

I have tried other AM sets just to see and its easier. I wont say what set was what but i won 44-3 on another set and 42-21 on another operation sports am set. Two different sets same game.

I cant find that balance with madden 21. I think these late patches have adjusted the gameplay on AM.

I might just look at pure default. But at this point im waiting to get a ps5.

What do you think are the issues?
Old 03-22-2021, 07:24 PM   #44
MVP

tyler28's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Figoo
What do you think are the issues?
Too much offense on user side. Ive tried others sets and its worse.

Im scoring 40+ a game with the bengals.. year 2 80 overall.

Things have have really changed with the last few patches.

I thought it was my set at first but the offensive out put is way worse on others sets.

Old 03-23-2021, 11:59 AM   #45
Banned

ManyFacedMod's Arena

I have tried a few sets on here that are wayyyy to easy, I agree on that 100%.

I see some sets on OS that have User pass reac and coverage jacked so high, my team would get 3 INT's PER GAME on average! I also don't understand how so many around here have CPU pass block so low. I see many "slider gurus" have it between 25-35. I myself keep it at 45 or will I end up leading the league in sacks by 5-10 total sacks, and get 50+ total sacks each year. Maybe it is because I control the LE or RE a lot. Or OLB's on blitzing, so I am good at getting sacks. But even half of them would be by guys I wasn't controlling when I had CPU pass block as low as 25. People who put CPU pass block that low must never user guys on the D-Line and only user guys in the secondary.

EA definitely made All-Madden easier this year too. I think your slider set is one of the best around here; I used yours last year exclusively with little personal adjustments.

Surprisingly, this year I am near default on All-Madden. I think my biggest difference from your set, at this point, is User INT and CPU block. I have User INT @ 40 and you have it @ 55. I have CPU pass block @ 45 you have it @ 35. I put CPU INT at 5 like you do and I still throw picks! I think other slider gurus just list higher CPU INT on All-Madden but, secretly lower it themselves.

You want less offense for you? Try changing those values and CPU will do so much better on offense, you will do worse on offense with less time on the field and less takeaways in their red zone. And when the computer does better you will get sloppier on offense at times yourself when things are close, and screw up more.

Here is what I am currently using (sorry not meant to hijack - just to compare):

USER/CPU

QB ACC - 50/15
P BLOCK - 50/45
WRCATCH- 60/45

PASS R - 50/50
INT - 40/5
PASS C - 50/50

TACKLE, R BLOCK, & FUMBLE - All default 50 for both user and CPU.

FG ACC @ 40, PUNT POWER @ 60 - Otherwise, all default 50.

Injuries @ 40, Fatigue @ 52, Speed Parity @ 55.

Penalties all @ 99 Except:
False Start - 55
Ill. Block Back - 51
Rough. Passer - 35

That has been working well for me!

On the penalties... in my extensive testing and based on Tweets from EA themselves, penalties DO NOT "affect gameplay." They just increase or decrease the dice roll of a penalty, and it's associated animation, from triggering. I am amazed this year with so many penalties jacked to 99 how few penalties I am getting. I played 13 of 16 games in my offline CFM as the Pats, and in my entire season I have committed exactly one face-mask penalty, for example. Seriously. Just one.

Try 99, you'll be surprised.

Last edited by ManyFacedMod; 03-23-2021 at 12:01 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-23-2021, 12:09 PM   #46
Banned

ManyFacedMod's Arena

Oh, and another thing ... after years EA has FINALLY fixed the number of plays per game happening in simulated CPU games.

For years when you would look at simulated games each week for CPU teams, they would only average around 110 players per game. In real life of course, an NFL game averages 120-125 plays.

So I would always use clock settings to shorten my games intentionally, to around 110 like CPU games, so I wouldn't lead every stat category by end of season.

In Madden 21, you can finally use clock settings that achieve 120-125 plays on average.

I use 12 mins 19 second run-off... which is pretty close to what you use. Maybe shave a second or two off the accelerated clock to be sure you match CPU simmed games. Averaging a couple plays too high will inflate your teams stats.
Old 03-23-2021, 12:11 PM   #47
MVP

tyler28's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManyFacedMod
I have tried a few sets on here that are wayyyy to easy, I agree on that 100%.

I see some sets on OS that have User pass reac and coverage jacked so high, my team would get 3 INT's PER GAME on average! I also don't understand how so many around here have CPU pass block so low. I see many "slider gurus" have it between 25-35. I myself keep it at 45 or will I end up leading the league in sacks by 5-10 total sacks, and get 50+ total sacks each year. Maybe it is because I control the LE or RE a lot. Or OLB's on blitzing, so I am good at getting sacks. But even half of them would be by guys I wasn't controlling when I had CPU pass block as low as 25. People who put CPU pass block that low must never user guys on the D-Line and only user guys in the secondary.

EA definitely made All-Madden easier this year too. I think your slider set is one of the best around here; I used yours last year exclusively with little personal adjustments.

Surprisingly, this year I am near default on All-Madden. I think my biggest difference from your set, at this point, is User INT and CPU block. I have User INT @ 40 and you have it @ 55. I have CPU pass block @ 45 you have it @ 35. I put CPU INT at 5 like you do and I still throw picks! I think other slider gurus just list higher CPU INT on All-Madden but, secretly lower it themselves.

You want less offense for you? Try changing those values and CPU will do so much better on offense, you will do worse on offense with less time on the field and less takeaways in their red zone. And when the computer does better you will get sloppier on offense at times yourself when things are close, and screw up more.

Here is what I am currently using (sorry not meant to hijack - just to compare):

USER/CPU

QB ACC - 50/15
P BLOCK - 50/45
WRCATCH- 60/45

PASS R - 50/50
INT - 40/5
PASS C - 50/50

TACKLE, R BLOCK, & FUMBLE - All default 50 for both user and CPU.

FG ACC @ 40, PUNT POWER @ 60 - Otherwise, all default 50.

Injuries @ 40, Fatigue @ 52, Speed Parity @ 55.

Penalties all @ 99 Except:
False Start - 55
Ill. Block Back - 51
Rough. Passer - 35

That has been working well for me!

On the penalties... in my extensive testing and based on Tweets from EA themselves, penalties DO NOT "affect gameplay." They just increase or decrease the dice roll of a penalty, and it's associated animation, from triggering. I am amazed this year with so many penalties jacked to 99 how few penalties I am getting. I played 13 of 16 games in my offline CFM as the Pats, and in my entire season I have committed exactly one face-mask penalty, for example. Seriously. Just one.

Try 99, you'll be surprised.
Thank you for your feedback. I was planing on raising pb for the reasons you have stated. I see the same issues

Ill try a lower slider on int. Still at 55 i dont get a lot of picks. I dont user the secondary only DL and LBs.

The penalties are almost a none factor. I have tried 99 and dont see many. Thats mainly why i stayed at default, it doesnt seem to matter.

The high reaction and coverage is so weird because i pass all over the place. I feel both those valuse are best at default.

Ill try out those adjustments tonight.

Old 03-23-2021, 06:11 PM   #48
Banned

ManyFacedMod's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
Thank you for your feedback. I was planing on raising pb for the reasons you have stated. I see the same issues

Ill try a lower slider on int. Still at 55 i dont get a lot of picks. I dont user the secondary only DL and LBs.

The penalties are almost a none factor. I have tried 99 and dont see many. Thats mainly why i stayed at default, it doesnt seem to matter.

The high reaction and coverage is so weird because i pass all over the place. I feel both those valuse are best at default.

Ill try out those adjustments tonight.

I do have 96 and 92 OVR DB’s (Patriots) and I signed a killer FS 2 years into the future, so even at 40 I get plenty of INT’s. I user a LE or RE most of the time, the INT’s are almost always a guy on my team I’m not even controlling.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »