Home

Flazko’s True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 21)

This is a discussion on Flazko’s True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 21) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-28-2021, 02:33 PM   #65
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko’s True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 21)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dutchy25
Just realized you dropped Player Speed Parity back down to 50. Any reason why? I've left mine at 100 and I'm loving it.
I really enjoy it at 50. With All Madden A.I getting a boost it's still tough to get your receiver to burn a corner on a good route. I feel like at 100 that would be non existent.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-29-2021, 10:32 AM   #66
MVP

TopSide83's Arena

After even more games with these I’ve come to the realization that I’m just not good enough for all madden lol but these are still great and I noticed very good CPU qb play. For the life of me, I can not stop the Cpu offense, especially the Running backs. They run the ball a ton and shred me every game.

Very realistic slider set though if you’re awesome at this game or play with better teams than my sorry Lions 🦁.

Going to do some more testing with your XP sliders but overall just by looking at them they seem to be right from my experience in deep franchise this year
Old 01-29-2021, 07:18 PM   #67
All Star

DonkeyJote's Arena

OVR: 19

Played my first game with these (and of Madden 21 period because free weekend) as the Jaguars. Overall, they felt pretty good. I had a couple concerns putting them in, but those were alleviated. 15 min w/15 second runoff resulted in way too many plays for me in Madden 20, so I thought that'd be too much, but ended up with 132 plays between both teams, which is totally reasonable. And the high sub out/ins for linebackers made me think my linebackers would sub out too much, but Myles Jack didn't miss a snap all game, and Joe Schobert only missed 1. Though, ironically, the D-Linemen probably didn't sub out enough (Josh Allen played all but 2 defensive snaps, for example).

Overall, they felt good. I threw way too many picks (4), but it was one game, against a good defense, with a low rated QB. So too early to really tell there.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 01-30-2021, 01:57 AM   #68
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dutchy25
Just realized you dropped Player Speed Parity back down to 50. Any reason why? I've left mine at 100 and I'm loving it.

That’s awesome bro. Glad I could help and I posted that I changed it because I was seeing some glitchy play at times. I was seeing a corner get beat by wr and then teleport in a way to catch up to the wr, I didn’t notice this after lowering player speed parity back down. I do love the feel and animations you get with it at 100 though. But use whatever works for u and makes your $60 worth it.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 01-30-2021, 01:58 AM   #69
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopSide83
After even more games with these I’ve come to the realization that I’m just not good enough for all madden lol but these are still great and I noticed very good CPU qb play. For the life of me, I can not stop the Cpu offense, especially the Running backs. They run the ball a ton and shred me every game.

Very realistic slider set though if you’re awesome at this game or play with better teams than my sorry Lions .

Going to do some more testing with your XP sliders but overall just by looking at them they seem to be right from my experience in deep franchise this year

You could try going to all pro and leaving cpu at default but lowering human sliders to get more of a challenge

Old 01-30-2021, 02:00 AM   #70
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Flazko’s True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 21)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonkeyJote
Played my first game with these (and of Madden 21 period because free weekend) as the Jaguars. Overall, they felt pretty good. I had a couple concerns putting them in, but those were alleviated. 15 min w/15 second runoff resulted in way too many plays for me in Madden 20, so I thought that'd be too much, but ended up with 132 plays between both teams, which is totally reasonable. And the high sub out/ins for linebackers made me think my linebackers would sub out too much, but Myles Jack didn't miss a snap all game, and Joe Schobert only missed 1. Though, ironically, the D-Linemen probably didn't sub out enough (Josh Allen played all but 2 defensive snaps, for example).

Overall, they felt good. I threw way too many picks (4), but it was one game, against a good defense, with a low rated QB. So too early to really tell there.

What I also do to get more rotation is do to my depth chart and go to where there’s RRE, SWR, ect and put players in there that are my 2nd and 3rd stringers so they can get subbed in . Make sure u are also using fatigue between 60-63

Old 01-30-2021, 02:19 AM   #71
All Star

DonkeyJote's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
What I also do to get more rotation is do to my depth chart and go to where there’s RRE, SWR, ect and put players in there that are my 2nd and 3rd stringers so they can get subbed in . Make sure u are also using fatigue between 60-63

My fatigue was at 60. And I do that quite a bit. Josh Allen is actually the only linemen who is in base and sub packages. Maybe I'll bump fatigue up to 63 and see how that goes. I haven't really been seeing my running back sub out either (except for in packages where the 3drb plays).

Played a couple more, and definitely got more comfortable on offense. Beat both the Titans and Dolphins with the Jags. 5 td and 1 int between those two games (and the one int was me experimenting with a smoke RPO when I hadn't practiced it, and the CB just jumped it).

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-30-2021, 07:42 AM   #72
Rookie

Hey Flazko, thanks for your work on these.

Just a question on auto subs - I'm trying to get more rotation out of the D Line in particular. I've already got my backup d-lineman in for nickel packages at RDT, RLE, RRE etc., but seem to just end up with those players playing every snap. My guys in the sub packages get loads of snaps and the base guys don't get much. I do call a lot of nickel def, but would expect that to tire those guys out if they're on the field for most snaps, and so should end up getting auto subbed occasionally.

The only rotation I really see from any position (other than RB where I have 3 different players at HB, PWHB, 3HB), is when the sub packages come in, and I'm wondering if the auto subs features just doesn't work that well?

I think I only have fatigue on 50, will have to see if there's a big difference bumping up to 60/3ish.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »