Home

cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) Madden 22 sliders

This is a discussion on cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) Madden 22 sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-18-2022, 01:38 PM   #913
Pro

drj32's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) Madden 22 sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcool
With my setup, I don't have any Yards per Carry issues at the end of the season.
If you are simming, Fast Sim and Normal sim will not yield you the same results. The Sim-Engine in Madden is just not that good in my opinion and those two modes do not take the Sliders into account.
Yes it seems like there is no other option than actually watching all the games to get accurate stats. This sucks because I don't have time to watch every game. I would have to sim through games to get through a season because I'm controlling all 32 teams and have limited time.

I tried editing players ratings but the sim engine is not changing at all, no matter what I edit the players to. Any ideas here?
thanks
Old 01-18-2022, 01:53 PM   #914
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

OVR: 2
Post Re: cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) Madden 22 sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by drj32
Yes it seems like there is no other option than actually watching all the games to get accurate stats. This sucks because I don't have time to watch every game. I would have to sim through games to get through a season because I'm controlling all 32 teams and have limited time.

I tried editing players ratings but the sim engine is not changing at all, no matter what I edit the players to. Any ideas here?
thanks
This is true, the only option is to Watch all the games using Super Sim.

I don't mess with editing traits or ratings, does not fix the Sack issue which would be the only reason I would. If a single player is out of control getting too many Sacks, I may kill his ratings so he doesn't break any crazy awards. Watched games play fine without having to do so.

If you are on the PC, The Speedhack app speeds the watched games up and is just as fast or faster than as Normal Sim as I suggest in my OP., no need to sim any games in order to get through the weekly games faster and still use the Sliders and get good stats. If you are on the Console you are stuck with watching the games at normal speed, which can take anywhere from 40 minutes to an hour to watch a game. Speedhack is like 10-15 minutes to Watch a game.

Last edited by cdcool; 01-18-2022 at 02:00 PM.
Old 01-18-2022, 08:11 PM   #915
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) Madden 22 sliders

Just an update of what I've been seeing. Other than sacks, the only issues I'm seeing is TE Receptions, Low Passing TDs, and horrible kicking. I swear, anyone other than Justin Tucker can't hit a kick more than 50 yards...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-18-2022, 08:56 PM   #916
MVP

orye74's Arena

Madden 22 Divisional Round

AFC

4 Jacksonville 13
1 Kansas City 40

3 Miami 19
2 Baltimore 34

NFC

7 Green Bay 7
1 Arizona 44

5 Seattle 30
3 Dallas 33 (ot)

Last edited by orye74; 01-23-2022 at 06:06 PM.
Old 01-19-2022, 09:13 AM   #917
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supercam2350
Just an update of what I've been seeing. Other than sacks, the only issues I'm seeing is TE Receptions, Low Passing TDs, and horrible kicking. I swear, anyone other than Justin Tucker can't hit a kick more than 50 yards...
Okay

TE's receptions have been traditionally high and nothing I can do about that, Passing TD's have increased with fewer Turnovers.

Kicking, I've got Kickers, Kicking well over 50, the longest being 62 that being Harrison Butker on the Chiefs, followed by Joey SIye on the Bengals with 59, and a bunch that has kicked over 50.

Not messing with Special Teams

Make your own adjustments if needed and see if it helps, some of the issues you mentioned are not Slider related.

The game has never been perfect.

Last edited by cdcool; 01-19-2022 at 09:41 AM.
Old 01-20-2022, 02:54 AM   #918
Rookie

Technically, none of the issues I mentioned were slider related... can't seem to fix anything. Kicking sliders are broken for me. TE receptions do their own thing. Passing TDs you can't even fix. You think it has anything to do with that I restarted my franchise right when the scouting update came out? I started a lot later than you last year and had very different results, might just be the case.
Old 01-20-2022, 06:49 AM   #919
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supercam2350
Technically, none of the issues I mentioned were slider related... can't seem to fix anything. Kicking sliders are broken for me. TE receptions do their own thing. Passing TDs you can't even fix. You think it has anything to do with that I restarted my franchise right when the scouting update came out? I started a lot later than you last year and had very different results, might just be the case.
I don't think so, what you are seeing can change on its own as you have seen happen. Some of what you are seeing is coded and when EA makes a change then we see it. Everything can not be fixed with Sliders.

Overall I'm enjoying the game. it's been worse.
Old 01-20-2022, 12:23 PM   #920
Rookie

The biggest difference I've ever had with sliders and game play. Was when I decreases all offensive players except quarterbacks and offensive lineman speed attributes by 20.

And I lowered the defensive players speed attributes by 15. The quarterback actually throws more to covered Receivers. But it changed the whole game play for me.

I use custom sliders too though but before the attributes tampering, they were close but still no good throws from the quarterbacks.

You could probably just lower the offensive speed attributes by 5 and it may work. But I like a slower game. Hence the -20 &-15 way.

Off hand(not in front of madden) my quarterback accuracy is 6. Int 27. Run block 51
Pass block 100. Coverage 90 I think tackling 39. I play slowest and all pro.

I tried cdcool sliders and all that...no complaints but always a game that's way off that drives Me insane

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »