Home

Flazko’s True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 22) - SERIES X / PS5 [emoji91]

This is a discussion on Flazko’s True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 22) - SERIES X / PS5 [emoji91] within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Which set are you enjoying?
All-Madden Set 22 30.56%
All-Pro Set 21 29.17%
All-Flazko Set 29 40.28%
Voters: 72. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-28-2021, 11:10 AM   #65
MVP

dubplate's Arena

OVR: 12
Flazko’s Next Gen True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 22)

Anyone else finding it nearly impossible to complete any medium passes across the middle? Seems like they get picked off 8/10 times.

What’s frustrating is the pick comes from a DB who isn’t even looking at the QB, but when you throw it he suddenly turns around and runs right at the ball and picks it off.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

I’m going to have to test out AP and see if this issue exists on that level because I just had to restart 5 games in a row due to this happening multiple times each game on that level.

You can’t trust any reads because a corner or linebacker who isn’t even looking at the QB will just magically break off their man as soon as you throw.

Here is a good example of the problem.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Madden/comm...l...ame=iossmf

And another.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Madden/comm...tm_name=iossmf

Last edited by dubplate; 08-28-2021 at 01:03 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2021, 12:17 PM   #66
Rookie

ARB6's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko’s Next Gen True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 22)

Quote:
Originally Posted by northmen24
All Pro or All Madden set?
All Madden
Old 08-28-2021, 09:17 PM   #67
Rookie

Have you messed with the min player speed threshold setting much? Trying to find a good balance for all madden
Old 08-29-2021, 12:16 AM   #68
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubplate
Anyone else finding it nearly impossible to complete any medium passes across the middle? Seems like they get picked off 8/10 times.

What’s frustrating is the pick comes from a DB who isn’t even looking at the QB, but when you throw it he suddenly turns around and runs right at the ball and picks it off.

I’m going to have to test out AP and see if this issue exists on that level because I just had to restart 5 games in a row due to this happening multiple times each game on that level.

You can’t trust any reads because a corner or linebacker who isn’t even looking at the QB will just magically break off their man as soon as you throw.

Here is a good example of the problem.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Madden/comm...l...ame=iossmf

And another.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Madden/comm...tm_name=iossmf

The interception slider will determine the chances of the ball being intercepted but I’ve seen that it can also trigger shifting a player into position to make an interception, this is why I like it around 25. Defensive reaction can also trigger a player to shift into position, this slider determines the reaction to what’s happening, when you have it set too high it can force a player to react before the play is even made, it’s like they already know where the ball is going, I typically like it between 40-60, I don’t like to get too far away from default but there were times where I used a reaction slider setting of 5-10 so that DBs wouldn’t react until the ball was thrown. I feel like you’re experiencing the “Superman interception”, where players are making Superman jumps or dives for interceptions, that is something that happens quite a bit in All-Madden and I try to limit that in my sliders. Let me know how AllPro works for you .
Old 08-29-2021, 12:20 AM   #69
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Flazko’s Next Gen True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 22)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostCookies
Have you messed with the min player speed threshold setting much? Trying to find a good balance for all madden

So this setting is one of the more crucial settings In the game, I personally have always been a fan of the slider between 90-100 but the last couple years I’ve liked it on default 50. I know that a bit of my buddies like it at 75 which was originally what 50 was before the Devs decided to create more disparity In speeds, they had recommended that if you liked 50 before they tweaked it then you should set it to 75. I have one buddy who really likes the setting at 0 but I’m not a fan of it, I like players to not rely on just speed, I want other attributes to matter. This was the case when I would use 90-100. Yards would really have to be earned and I liked the movement and foot planting. It’s harder to tell if the movement and foot planting are different with a higher setting on Next Gen because the movement is so crisp regardless of the setting you use. I’ve been testing a few things out today actually with speed threshold. I’m going to continue to test some things out with the setting .

Last edited by Flazko; 08-29-2021 at 12:22 AM.
Old 08-29-2021, 12:44 AM   #70
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARB6
Hey Flazko, glad to see you back on here. I've haven't posted before but I have used your sliders in the past. I'm through week 15 with the Raiders and I'm 11-3 currently. One thing I have noticed is that there are some teams that just don't adjust at all to Ruggs deep speed and will let him run by on go routes over and over. Not sure if that's fixable. Other than that I'm really enjoying the sliders and this year's madden.

Also has anyone here noticed players disappearing in game after being subbed out? They don't show up on the injury report and changing the depth chart does not get them back in the game. You have to manually substitute them back in for each formation which is ridiculous.

Thanks man, glad to be back for an other year. I haven’t seen this happening… what fatigue setting, auto subs and quarter length are you using?
Old 08-29-2021, 03:16 AM   #71
Banned

reMicXz's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
I’m not sure who has the best, I know tdawg used to have the best but I don’t think he’s posted any the last two maddens but I will be posting my xp sliders on the OP in about 30 mins from now.

I aim for slow realistic progression with my xp sliders formula

What tdawg has done the past few years is create a progression tool that auto adjusts progression via an external program. Involves extracting franchise files for console but on PC its obviously 10 times easier.

I don't know how you manage to do it, i usually just tell people to take what they feel is OP and adjust there (CPU QB/INT/Tackling are the usual suspects) but these have been making this game at least playable. You're like me with The Show sliders

However I have to know. Why Performance mode?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2021, 07:20 AM   #72
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
The interception slider will determine the chances of the ball being intercepted but I’ve seen that it can also trigger shifting a player into position to make an interception, this is why I like it around 25. Defensive reaction can also trigger a player to shift into position, this slider determines the reaction to what’s happening, when you have it set too high it can force a player to react before the play is even made, it’s like they already know where the ball is going, I typically like it between 40-60, I don’t like to get too far away from default but there were times where I used a reaction slider setting of 5-10 so that DBs wouldn’t react until the ball was thrown. I feel like you’re experiencing the “Superman interception”, where players are making Superman jumps or dives for interceptions, that is something that happens quite a bit in All-Madden and I try to limit that in my sliders. Let me know how AllPro works for you .

Something I’ve noticed for 22 is that the QB accuracy is really effected by the footwork in the pocket more. Stepping up and into your throw is more important this year than what I previously remember. If you are moving sideways or back at all it really takes a lot of steam off the throw.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »