Home

JoshC1977's Madden 22 Next-Gen CFM Sliders (User vs CPU Only)

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's Madden 22 Next-Gen CFM Sliders (User vs CPU Only) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-22-2022, 04:43 AM   #153
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: JoshC1977's Madden 22 Next-Gen CFM Sliders (User vs CPU Only)

"IMPORTANT: DO NOT hit the reset button or manually change ANY slider values (if you see this, when you exit the slider screen, you will see a save of your madden profile - meaning that you screwed-up). Just import and exit the slider screen."

Can somebody explain that? If My auto-save saves automatically my import sliders when I push Back Button then thats goes wrong? How I can import these sliders without automatically saves? I dont understand that...
Old 01-23-2022, 05:12 AM   #154
Rookie

Why TE are always open? Its not any matter what cover type I choose, cpu can thrown to TE.

Every game cpu have 10-15 catches and about 150 yard for TE.
Old 02-04-2022, 05:29 PM   #155
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23

Hey Josh, please check your dms!

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, Madden, MLB the Show, Division 2, Warzone

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-09-2022, 03:38 PM   #156
MVP

Jagsfan24's Arena

So I've been using these sliders for the past few weeks, still play all madden but so far I been having great games. I started a Chargers franchise and signed Adams in the offseason, have a beast offense and week 1 I put up 35 points on the Broncos, thought this was going to be too easy. So far in week 2 against the Raiders I been held in check mostly, put up over 20 still but it wasn't as easy to do so.

Only issue I still have, and I think no slider will fix it but, still have the issue where no matter what zone I call whoever my defender covering the sidelines 20+ yards downfield just drifts away after the cpu will have like more than 5-6 seconds in the pocket and then a wide open wr is just standing there
Old 02-14-2022, 11:51 PM   #157
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagsfan24
So I've been using these sliders for the past few weeks, still play all madden but so far I been having great games. I started a Chargers franchise and signed Adams in the offseason, have a beast offense and week 1 I put up 35 points on the Broncos, thought this was going to be too easy. So far in week 2 against the Raiders I been held in check mostly, put up over 20 still but it wasn't as easy to do so.

Only issue I still have, and I think no slider will fix it but, still have the issue where no matter what zone I call whoever my defender covering the sidelines 20+ yards downfield just drifts away after the cpu will have like more than 5-6 seconds in the pocket and then a wide open wr is just standing there
Try adjusting ur zone drops or better yet when u pick ur zone plays select the flat defender prepay and manually cover the zone
Old 08-17-2022, 08:12 PM   #158
Rookie

PotterB33's Arena

OVR: 1
JoshC's Madden 23 Sliders

" Baby come back ! " ,,,,

"you can blame it all on me.."
Old 08-19-2022, 02:45 PM   #159
Rookie

dorsett33's Arena

OVR: 4

We need ya......the only sliders I trust

Sent from my SM-N975U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 08-19-2022, 07:38 PM   #160
Rookie

More than just the sliders.. the insights and observations are helpful. Hoping you will have a Madden 23 thread at some

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »