Home

Sliders Since Latest Patch

This is a discussion on Sliders Since Latest Patch within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-31-2022, 09:05 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Sliders Since Latest Patch

Hello;

Has anyone else noticed a substantial, for the worse, change in their game play sliders set since the latest patch?

I had mine dialed in and now its terrible, even at 0 run block with 100 CPU tackle and pass reaction I can run for 200 yards a game as an example.

I'm not sure what has happened, but since this latest patch all-madden sliders play nowhere near the same for me anyway - it's terrible.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-01-2022, 10:28 AM   #2
Rookie

bdeezy89's Arena

Re: Sliders Since Latest Patch

I've played with 4 different AP sliders during my latest season, and I've been getting killed on defense on all of them. The last game I played against an 88 OVR QB who threw for 630 yds against me and had 5 TDs. It's like the DBs don't play the ball anymore, they just wait until the receivers catch it then tackle them. Or they try to pick it off even if they aren't able to reach it which ends up in a TD.

I recorded a clip yesterday of my CPU DB running out of the endzone on a deep pass. Leaving the WR wide open in the EZ waiting for the ball. One of the most frustrating things I've seen in a minute.
Old 02-01-2022, 11:37 AM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdeezy89
I've played with 4 different AP sliders during my latest season, and I've been getting killed on defense on all of them. The last game I played against an 88 OVR QB who threw for 630 yds against me and had 5 TDs. It's like the DBs don't play the ball anymore, they just wait until the receivers catch it then tackle them. Or they try to pick it off even if they aren't able to reach it which ends up in a TD.

I recorded a clip yesterday of my CPU DB running out of the endzone on a deep pass. Leaving the WR wide open in the EZ waiting for the ball. One of the most frustrating things I've seen in a minute.

It's funny you mention that, in one of my posts in a different thread, I said that it almost seems as if all madden is playing like all-pro. For the heck of it I am going to give all-pro a go and see what happens.

It seems crazy to me I need CPU sliders basically all at 100 and USER all at 0 for a challenge.

EDIT: just finished my franchise game that I've played over and over slider testing on all-pro, same sliders as my all-madden ones - other than the kick-off arc, slower kick meter and some play explanation boxes barely noticed a difference. Won by 14, rushing average was the same, CPU rushing was down bit however the CPU pass game was better on all-pro for this game anyway.

This game is severely broken, I think I am done, enough time wasted on it. The game play difference between all-madden and all-pro should be clear and distinct, not have a QB play better on all-pro than all-madden.

Last edited by Theorem008; 02-01-2022 at 12:33 PM.
Old 02-02-2022, 09:09 AM   #4
Rookie

Setting DBs to Swat in defensive adjustments will lessen them standing around somewhat.
Old 02-09-2022, 10:30 AM   #5
Rookie

Dsabol715's Arena

since this new patch, the game is unplayable for me in my franchise. I was enjoying this game soo much. I finished year 1 on a new Jets franchise right before the new patch came out. went 11-6 and made a run in the playoffs and had a great offseason.

come season 2, with no changes to my sliders, 4 straight losses. under 50% completion. threw more picks in 4 games than the previous whole season. every run 2-3 yds. that patch sucked the life out of what was a great, fun game.
Pokemon LeafGreen

Teams:
New York Jets
New York Mets
Philadelphia Flyers
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-09-2022, 01:58 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dsabol715
since this new patch, the game is unplayable for me in my franchise. I was enjoying this game soo much. I finished year 1 on a new Jets franchise right before the new patch came out. went 11-6 and made a run in the playoffs and had a great offseason.

come season 2, with no changes to my sliders, 4 straight losses. under 50% completion. threw more picks in 4 games than the previous whole season. every run 2-3 yds. that patch sucked the life out of what was a great, fun game.
You don’t think that maybe its just the way the Jets play football?? Jk but maybe?
Old 02-10-2022, 08:47 AM   #7
Rookie

Dsabol715's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by burbank_ca
You don’t think that maybe its just the way the Jets play football?? Jk but maybe?
LOL my Madden Jets and the real Jets are too different dimensions! I'm going to start back up this weekend if I can get a chance. I was playing a lot up to that point.
Pokemon LeafGreen

Teams:
New York Jets
New York Mets
Philadelphia Flyers
Old 02-19-2022, 11:40 AM   #8
Pro

benton32's Arena

OVR: 11

Its sad that Madden is getting worse in a way,
ive been playing madden 18 and it seems more real then 22,

There is always some wonky weird thing in every madden tho,
this one is mainly the qbs roll out looking for a pass then take off running down the sidelines, and my defense takes forever to react, and come back up

i gave up 80 yards to rodgers and 109 to carr from them doing that multiple times, other then that it seems ok, well other then my Rbs getting caught by a DL right at the line to many times.. its like right when he gets to the line, a defender will get off his block and reach out and tackle him, one of my backs had 12 yard on 7 carries, but it happens, i was facing a solid front 7 tho, dee ford, aldon smith, Khalil mack, and frank clark

im 0-3 but all 3 losses within 8 pts, i like the challenge, i simmed the first season then did my own off season, draft and free agents, i think we will turn it around, anyways i dont wanna blab to much on a slider post,

but its sad ive had to resort to a older madden game where they actually play smarter lol

im telling ya the more newer madden gets and the more money they get from MUT and micro transactions, the less they worry about game play

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »