Home

Madden NFL 23 Patch Arrives - Franchise Mode Issues Still Being Investigated - Next Patch Mid-October

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 23 Patch Arrives - Franchise Mode Issues Still Being Investigated - Next Patch Mid-October within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
EA Sports PGA Tour Release Date and Details Unveiled
What Are Your Thoughts on Madden's Franchise Mode as We Head Towards Madden 24?
When Do You Get 'Rosteritis' in Your Franchise Mode?
Closed Thread

Old 09-28-2022, 01:46 PM   #81
MVP

Therebelyell626's Arena

OVR: 0
They already lost me this year. This year started off so well to with gameplay being a lot more fun then years past. Iíve already moved on to 2k, and soon fifa and NhL will be out.

I understand the hurricane is coming, but my gosh. To keep all of your resource capabilities in one place in this day and age is just crazy. I doubt by mid October anyone will even still be playing this game
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2022, 02:11 PM   #82
Banned

Re: Madden NFL 23 Patch Arrives - Franchise Mode Issues Still Being Investigated - Ne

Madden and their team has hit a totally new low. This is really the worst it has ever gotten

The only way this can sink further is if the mid October patchy comes and these are still not fixed

If they have any sense, they will at that point give us some sort of credit or Ea discount for future games. Week 6-7 of the season will be starting and people cannot play or invest time in their game. at least TakeTwo can put out a workable game for NBA..
Old 09-28-2022, 02:22 PM   #83
Rookie

Dagan's Arena

Re: Madden NFL 23 Patch Arrives - Franchise Mode Issues Still Being Investigated - Ne

If EA wants to give me half off on NHL23 - sold American. Where do I direct said discount code? Haha.
Old 09-28-2022, 02:26 PM   #84
MVP

icicle22's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost Of The Year
I dont actually think he was serious thanking Ea, I read it more as sarcasm. I didnt think they wanted to sim there draft.
He "was" being sarcastic for sure, but the part where he referred to MUT being EA's focus and therefore being part of the reason that everything else (franchise modes) is not "polished" is what that post was defending. Basically this year, even MUT is having issues so it's not as obvious that is is getting all the fixes like in the past leaving franchise to suffer. Make sense?
Old 09-28-2022, 03:05 PM   #85
Banned

I don't play MUT but it sounds like no one area is being focused on. Whatever this new patch is screwed everything up.

I don't get how they don't have one person working at EA who does a quick sim draft like I do, or some sort of "test scout" to see if the game still holds up after a patch for 2-3 hours on a QUICK rebuild.

If I worked for EA and saw what was going on, I'd forcefully tell them not to release their latest patch, bc this was not an issue 2 weeks ago. They just assumed everything was fine? Now they are forced to work backwards and have inevitably 20+ page threads like this
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2022, 03:22 PM   #86
MVP

OVR: 19

Note to self and other Offline gamers willing to listen.....

Sacrifice 3 days of early play and buy the Disk at release w/out any Updates/Patches applied.

For me, since M20 the Disk version has provided the gameplay experience as a lot of the tweaks rarely seem to be Simulation driven and with some under-the-hood gameplay components being universally applied (catching, tackling, player movement etc...) because of the build, the adjustment(s) typically driven H2H desires, end up messing up my Offline experience.

If Live Service is only for Online Franchises, it's no value to me as I refuse to render my Franchise experience to be determined by EA's fickle servers.

Lastly, because there is an working work-around to get any Franchise specific Updates applied, staying Offline with the disk has proven again to be the best option from all the notated frustrations I'm reading from multiple mediums.

Again, get the disk, at least you have an version to go back to if their patches tear things up.
Old 09-28-2022, 04:03 PM   #87
Rookie

Tbjohnson2's Arena

Over lunch, I did a few test sims through two seasons each time. I used both fake draft classes and auto generated draft classes. Neither time, did I run into any issues.

Maybe it has to do with multi user leagues?

The league that messed up last night had two human controlled teams.
Old 09-28-2022, 04:31 PM   #88
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbjohnson2
Over lunch, I did a few test sims through two seasons each time. I used both fake draft classes and auto generated draft classes. Neither time, did I run into any issues.

Maybe it has to do with multi user leagues?

The league that messed up last night had two human controlled teams.

Interesting. So to confirm you were playing an Online Franchise Solo?

The issue seems to be if you try trading up or down (with the draft on pause) during the draft, did you try that in either test season?
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »