Home

Madden NFL 23 Patch Arrives - Franchise Mode Issues Still Being Investigated - Next Patch Mid-October

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 23 Patch Arrives - Franchise Mode Issues Still Being Investigated - Next Patch Mid-October within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
EA Sports PGA Tour Release Date and Details Unveiled
What Are Your Thoughts on Madden's Franchise Mode as We Head Towards Madden 24?
When Do You Get 'Rosteritis' in Your Franchise Mode?
Closed Thread

Old 09-27-2022, 03:21 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 23 - September 27 Title Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyStark1964
I understand what you are referring to...I do feel as though its a complicated issue...Part user and part developer problem.

IMO the fix on the developer side is they need to adjust the "Jumped Route" outcomes to include more bat downs, deflected passes or dislodging the ball via contact as opposed to every jumped route being an incredible pick 6.

On the same token most of us Madden players have become used to tossing passes anywhere and everywhere with little regard or consequence...As consumers we have to take some of the blame for our bad decisions. Just my .02
The problem for me is the cpu throws way too many picks and even when I have it on swat ball my players pick it off too easily. I can avoid throwing picks but the cpu just throws way too many.
Old 09-27-2022, 03:31 PM   #18
Banned

Re: Madden 23 Franchise Patch Notes

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadAssHskr
Someone get BoomFranchise in here to test this out and report back!

Im honestly not concerned about the mid october patch, but if there is a legit draft loop hopefully this fixes it, and we are off and running strong.
"Stability issues"??? What does that mean!?

I have no patience now, but I may try this weekend to do a full 2 season scouting draft sim and see if problems arise. The wording gives me 0 confidence they did did anything and if we are waiting until Mid October the level of respect I have is falling like a tomato

Them saying, "we are aware of franchise issues" then saying they improved "stability issues" with no reference to the specific issues sounds like a cop out. I wish they would do a live interview or stream and we could get specifics instead of vague statement.
Old 09-27-2022, 03:32 PM   #19
Banned

If anyone tests out a draft or two please let me know. The issues seem to happen when you try to trade manually during the live draft up or down...

And truly if we get the fix that doesn't restart us back to the draft, I am a happy camper and can go back to my scouting simulation. THAT IS ALL WE ASK!
Old 09-27-2022, 03:34 PM   #20
Xbox Series X

BadAssHskr's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoomFranchise

I have no patience now, but I may try this weekend to do a full 2 season scouting draft sim and see if problems arise. The wording gives me 0 confidence they did did anything and if we are waiting until Mid October the level of respect I have is falling like a tomato

Them saying, "we are aware of franchise issues" then saying they improved "stability issues" with no reference to the specific issues sounds like a cop out. I wish they would do a live interview or stream and we could get specifics instead of vague statement.

I would have thought you would be anxious to see if their stability issue fix, fixed your stability issue.

Canít please anyone.

twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/cornbeaner

XSX: thirtydaZe
Online, Solo, CFM.
Old 09-27-2022, 03:37 PM   #21
Pro

patsfan1993's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadAssHskr
Thats not a stability issue.
I don't know man, it sure has made a lot of people pretty unstable.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2022, 03:40 PM   #22
Rookie

dh13king's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoomFranchise

I wish they would do a live interview or stream and we could get specifics instead of vague statement.
With how hostile you and many other are towards people just trying to do their jobs, I doubt they'll ever do a live interview/stream.
Old 09-27-2022, 03:48 PM   #23
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dh13king
With how hostile you and many other are towards people just trying to do their jobs, I doubt they'll ever do a live interview/stream.

To be fair it took them over a month to say they're even aware of bugs that make it impossible to play Franchise... They still haven't addressed the gamebreaking bugs in FotF. So there's not a ton of evidence of anyone actually trying to do their job over there since launch. I agree we need to be civil, but Tiburon releasing a product that is this insanely flawed is going to generate a lot of frustration and negativity from people that paid money for a completely broken game that was billed as "the most polished Madden in a long time."
Old 09-27-2022, 03:49 PM   #24
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by anelk002
The problem for me is the cpu throws way too many picks and even when I have it on swat ball my players pick it off too easily. I can avoid throwing picks but the cpu just throws way too many.
I should clarify that my earlier comment is specifically related to H2H gameplay and not games played against the CPU.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »