Home

Madden NFL 23 Patch Arrives - Franchise Mode Issues Still Being Investigated - Next Patch Mid-October

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 23 Patch Arrives - Franchise Mode Issues Still Being Investigated - Next Patch Mid-October within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-27-2022, 02:54 PM   #25
MVP

prey2god's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 23 Franchise Patch Notes

Quote:
Originally Posted by HennyHefner
Mid-October is a joke by that time cod will be out and I’ll never touch the game again.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Basically kick rocks at this point. There’s no urgency to issues with this game anymore. I would argue this should be made priority and pushed out asap.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2022, 03:01 PM   #26
MVP

OVR: 11
Re: Madden 23 - September 27 Title Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmg
Note to self, quit buying at release, wait until Mid-October
More like a year. That’s what I did with 22 and I’m liking it no major complaints
Old 09-27-2022, 03:06 PM   #27
Rookie

The wording can be confusing depending on how “technical/literal” it is. “A few things, including:”, personally I take that as there’s way more than what they have listed included. On the other hand, “few” can mean “not one, but can be as low as two”, so it could just be those two things.

On another note, I’m knocking on wood, because some of you seem to be in a bizzaro world with all of these “issues” lol. I feel like I’m on a different planet, I’m having a grand time. Best Madden in YEARS.

Last edited by KingsoftheValley2; 09-27-2022 at 03:10 PM.
Old 09-27-2022, 03:28 PM   #28
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadAssHskr
I would have thought you would be anxious to see if their stability issue fix, fixed your stability issue.

Can’t please anyone.

Are you attacking my mental health because I am calling out a team's lack of communication? Posts like that are allowed?
Old 09-27-2022, 03:31 PM   #29
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhanatic14
To be fair it took them over a month to say they're even aware of bugs that make it impossible to play Franchise... They still haven't addressed the gamebreaking bugs in FotF. So there's not a ton of evidence of anyone actually trying to do their job over there since launch. I agree we need to be civil, but Tiburon releasing a product that is this insanely flawed is going to generate a lot of frustration and negativity from people that paid money for a completely broken game that was billed as "the most polished Madden in a long time."

Exactly, their lack of communication and evasiveness is where the frustration comes from. And yet again we have a press release that does not answer any questions and forces some of us to (again) devote 7-8 hours to finding out if their press release riddle fixes the franchise issues.
Old 09-27-2022, 03:36 PM   #30
Madden PC

BadAssHskr's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoomFranchise
Are you attacking my mental health because I am calling out a team's lack of communication? Posts like that are allowed?
Quote:

And none of us are exaggerating.

Ever since the newest patch, franchise mode is impossible to play. Offline. Online. I can't count the number of people who are dealing with the same issue. At some point the game automatically takes you back to the draft and you are STUCK. 10+ hours if not more of work all gone in a matter of seconds. No matter what you do, you cannot go any further without being brought back to the draft.

So unless you want to play Face of the Franchise, it is impossible to trust or put any investment into franchise mode.

This is absolutely inexcusable and as someone who has put countless hours into my Franchise Scouting thread and is a Madden fan, this is the first time I say EA has failed us. No exaggeration.

I cannot play the game. Bottom line. What are they doing? I've read this has been an issue for over a MONTH with no fix and now the patch has made this an even more prevalent issue.

Since they apparently "Read every word" of this board. I hope they read this. You need to do better. It's one thing for the 2K forum to have issues with downloading user created rosters, but for EA to make it impossible to play their game under any circumstances is worse than anything I have ever encounter with Madden.

Fix this. Now. This is unprofessional and could not be any worse.

Was it you who posed this in the thread that got closed?

Sounds like a stability issue.

Has it been resolved with the update today? It was said to contain stability improvements …

https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Di...thread-id/3421

twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/cornbeaner

XSX: thirtydaZe
Online, Solo, CFM.

Last edited by BadAssHskr; 09-27-2022 at 03:39 PM.
Old 09-27-2022, 03:37 PM   #31
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by malky
More like a year. That’s what I did with 22 and I’m liking it no major complaints
When I went back to play 22 back in March or April the gameplay was really good.

But I got 23 because I'm not as patient as some of you.

Having said that 23 is pretty fun despite its flaws and I'll play it right up til NCAA release

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2022, 04:08 PM   #32
Rookie

Dagan's Arena

It'll probably be hindsight revealing that the new passing mechanic should have been added to another mode only - competitive, I would assume. Their coding being in all modes across the board (I think it's that way, correct me if wrong) makes me further assume that every tweak made affects them both, and so it'll be a crapshoot back and forth this season finding the right balance. It sounds hilarious, but I really, really like the game aside from the crashing at random, OP interceptions and the momentum meter (which I still contend belongs in only the arcade mode, actually).

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »