Home

Madden 15 Vikings Wilf Retiring. New Owner?

This is a discussion on Madden 15 Vikings Wilf Retiring. New Owner? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-27-2022, 03:57 PM   #1
MVP

johnstone1987's Arena

OVR: 0
Madden 15 Vikings Wilf Retiring. New Owner?

I've been playing a 32 Team Offline Dynasty on Madden 15. Coming to an end on my 2nd year through I've noticed that I am forced to retire Vikings Owner Zygi Wilf. I've played all 32 Owners to allow me to resign, relocate, etc.

However once I am forced to retire Wilf it won't allow me to recreate a new Owner for the Vikings. I can control Mike Zimmer but wont allow me to control a new Owner as it says Wilf is still active. I love playing this Franchise and was doing some googling around to see if there was a way around this.

Has anyone been able to figure out if it's still possible to control a new Owner after one retires?

Any help is appreciated.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2022, 08:45 PM   #2
MVP

gr18's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Madden 15 Vikings Wilf Retiring. New Owner?

I really don't think so.It never happened to me with a forced owner retirement but in '16 I took an owner to relocate the Rams to LA and noticed that after I went back to the coach I then wasn't able to control an owner for them again.

I only use the owner for relocation purposes and then go to coach and disable relocation right away or teams will randomly rebuild to a generic stadium.I left it on one time and Atlanta rebuilt into an outdoor generic stadium which killed the franchise for me.
Old 09-27-2022, 11:18 PM   #3
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnstone1987
I've been playing a 32 Team Offline Dynasty on Madden 15. Coming to an end on my 2nd year through I've noticed that I am forced to retire Vikings Owner Zygi Wilf. I've played all 32 Owners to allow me to resign, relocate, etc.

However once I am forced to retire Wilf it won't allow me to recreate a new Owner for the Vikings. I can control Mike Zimmer but wont allow me to control a new Owner as it says Wilf is still active. I love playing this Franchise and was doing some googling around to see if there was a way around this.

Has anyone been able to figure out if it's still possible to control a new Owner after one retires?

Any help is appreciated.
I've been playing Madden 18 for 4 years 32 offline owner league but it never happened thus far. I had no idea that could happen unless you went over the cap, some I curious about this as well.
Old 09-29-2022, 07:32 AM   #4
MVP

Mattanite's Arena

OVR: 0

No, this is a bug that locks owner mode once you retire an owner. In online franchise it's solved by getting a mate to log into the league and create a new owner and then retire/quit the league. There was no fix for offline but I never had an owner retire on me.
Old 09-29-2022, 10:37 AM   #5
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattanite
No, this is a bug that locks owner mode once you retire an owner. In online franchise it's solved by getting a mate to log into the league and create a new owner and then retire/quit the league. There was no fix for offline but I never had an owner retire on me.
This is why i just use the coaches because the owners sometimes lose ownership because the team is struggling financially.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2022, 07:49 PM   #6
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
This is why i just use the coaches because the owners sometimes lose ownership because the team is struggling financially.
True, the closest I came to it was the Seahawks owner in my league got a "warning" before season start that you can't be over the cap again, or could lose the team, I just gave them more money, and problem was solved.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »