Home

Latest Patch Issues

This is a discussion on Latest Patch Issues within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-16-2023, 09:00 AM   #1
Rookie

John_Elway's Arena

OVR: 8
Latest Patch Issues

I was in Week 9 of my 32-team Franchise and had the sliders tweaked pretty nice to get good mix of runs and passes. Now since the latest patch, the #1 RB disappears after the first few offensive play and never returns the entire game. Anyone else seeing this issue since recent patch? This was never happening prior to the patch. Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-16-2023, 09:03 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Latest Patch Issues

Interesting. I had helped get my friend started on a Madden franchise yesterday and he had this happen to him.

I assumed his RB was injured or his auto subs were super wonky, even thought he left progressive fatigue on.

I’ll have to experiment more, I haven’t seen the issue personally but try turning off progressive fatigue if you haven’t already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-16-2023, 10:34 AM   #3
ML
MVP

ML's Arena

OVR: 4

This is very likely progressive fatigue and nothing to do with the patch. I play with it off - the CPU does not manage reps properly and players disappear later into the season from permanent fatigue.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 12-16-2023, 11:15 AM   #4
Rookie

That is definitely due to progressive fatigue, which has never worked for years and should always be turned off. The CPU AI cannot handle it.

Since this primarily affects offline franchise gamers and not tourney or MUT players, EA will never fix it.
Old 12-16-2023, 01:10 PM   #5
Pro

I_HATE_THAT_DUDE's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_Elway
I was in Week 9 of my 32-team Franchise and had the sliders tweaked pretty nice to get good mix of runs and passes. Now since the latest patch, the #1 RB disappears after the first few offensive play and never returns the entire game. Anyone else seeing this issue since recent patch? This was never happening prior to the patch. Thanks!
There is not anything i can offer for an explanation for the issue you are dealing with....i do have a question about the 32 team control. How do you get past the visual of the ticker showing 1. User vs. user match-up and 2. Seeing the games actually be in progress while playing your main franchise? How do you get those games played and not see user vs. user? I wish ea would copy a similar if not exact set-up. How MLB the show allows for their set-up.

Sent from my SM-S908W using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-17-2023, 09:56 AM   #6
Rookie

By default, this is correct. If you control all 32 times offline, it handles it properly. Basically, if you're going to be in that franchise for a while anyway, take control of the 32 teams at the beginning, as you take control, scroll down to league settings and toggle manage reps to auto for each of the 31 other teams individually and you're done.

It shouldn't have to be done, but on the flipside it takes about 15 minutes (I've timed myself lol) and you don't have to touch it again for the life of that franchise. I hate playing with it off, personally.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhishIsGood
That is definitely due to progressive fatigue, which has never worked for years and should always be turned off. The CPU AI cannot handle it.

Since this primarily affects offline franchise gamers and not tourney or MUT players, EA will never fix it.

Last edited by Kevin McKoy; 12-17-2023 at 09:57 AM. Reason: Typo
Old 12-18-2023, 08:24 AM   #7
Rookie

John_Elway's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ML
This is very likely progressive fatigue and nothing to do with the patch. I play with it off - the CPU does not manage reps properly and players disappear later into the season from permanent fatigue.

I have Progressive Fatigue turned off, I never use that feature.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »