Home

Madden 25 Official Reveal Trailer Set for 11 a.m. EST

This is a discussion on Madden 25 Official Reveal Trailer Set for 11 a.m. EST within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 06-21-2024, 08:04 PM   #89
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 25 Official Reveal Trailer Set for 11 a.m. EST

I wasn't a fan of the trailer, mostly because it felt like any other Madden trailer. I haven't played the beta, but I liked Madden 24s gameplay until the Xfactors and Momentum stuff was activated. Having said that, I think the improvements to Madden 25 will be noticeable, and the trailer just failed to capture that.

All they had to do was pick clips that show off things we've never seen before. Should've been more focus on the pre-play movement, ball carrier balance stuff, mistimed hitsticks etc. At this point, throw in a clip of a random teambuilder creation, just to give us something to talk about.

I give this trailer a 5 out of 10. If they were trying to build hype, they missed the mark for me.
Old 06-21-2024, 08:13 PM   #90
MVP

jerwoods's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarHeelPhenom
I'll just say...to anyone who is on the fence about getting Madden...in August, you'll be able to get a 10 hour trial through EA Play, where you can actually check out the whole game, all the modes, and gameplay. At that point you can make the decision for yourself.

The opinions given by us are just that, our own...and can be a helpful resource. They range in variety. You have guys who have played the Beta for 50-60 hours, and then you have guys who have played it for a grand total of 30 minutes. Do yourself a favor, and get the 10 hour free trial and then make up your own mind. That's just me though.
yea ea play its the best 80 bucks i spent
Old 06-22-2024, 09:19 AM   #91
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid OS
I wasn't a fan of the trailer, mostly because it felt like any other Madden trailer. I haven't played the beta, but I liked Madden 24s gameplay until the Xfactors and Momentum stuff was activated. Having said that, I think the improvements to Madden 25 will be noticeable, and the trailer just failed to capture that.

All they had to do was pick clips that show off things we've never seen before. Should've been more focus on the pre-play movement, ball carrier balance stuff, mistimed hitsticks etc. At this point, throw in a clip of a random teambuilder creation, just to give us something to talk about.

I give this trailer a 5 out of 10. If they were trying to build hype, they missed the mark for me.
If you ever see a video of one of the content creator's for Madden with a slowed down video, and even stills, you will notice pre-play movement, ball carrier balance, etc...

To the untrained eye with a fast moving trailer, this wasn't shown off because I missed it.

Last edited by roadman; 06-22-2024 at 10:27 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-22-2024, 10:30 AM   #92
MVP

UtahUtes32's Arena

OVR: 7

Maybe it's because I logged a ton of hours in the beta, but that trailer did nothing for me. Shame, because I think M25 is going to be fantastic.
Old 06-22-2024, 01:09 PM   #93
MVP

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanobi
There must've been an instant office orgy when they came up with "BOOM Tech".
Spit out moment of the season

Sent from my SM-A546U1 using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »