Home

Madden NFL 25 PS4 Videos

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 25 PS4 Videos within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-15-2013, 12:54 AM   #17
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Madden NFL 25 PS4 Videos

Besides the camera angle guys, I think having it on all pro or all madden is the key. It makes total sense, the streams were on rookie and pro.
Old 11-15-2013, 12:54 AM   #18
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
The default camera hides all the good things that you're seeing here. When you slow it down and put it in replays, it looks so much better.

The problem is, you can't play the game in replay, so they need to develop a new camera to show off the new o/d line interaction and true step better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
That explains it JP, thanks!
I'm really not trying to be a downer ya but you can't look at selected 5 minute clips that highlight these improvements and blame the camera of the full game vid as the problem. What does the camera have to do with the pocket not forming or not making him pay for dropping back so far?
Old 11-15-2013, 12:55 AM   #19
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by royounggoku
I'm really not trying to be a downer ya but you can't look at selected 5 minute clips that highlight these improvements and blame the camera of the full game vid as the problem. What does the camera have to do with the pocket not forming or not making him pay for dropping back so far?
Like I said, Rex Dickson said in the interview that Player Sense isn't taken into account until you put the game on at least all pro. He said that playing on rookie or pro will give you a similar experience to what you've been playing on current gen, but once you bump it up to all pro or all madden, it's a much more strategic game.
Old 11-15-2013, 12:55 AM   #20
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
It's the camera angle and one other thing, the streams were being played on rookie and pro. These videos are on all pro and all madden. Player Sense isn't even taken into effect until you put the game on at least All Pro. Rex Dickson said that in the interview.
Quote:
Besides the camera angle guys, I think having it on all pro or all madden is the key. It makes total sense, the streams were on rookie and pro.
I was thinking this same thing but I've watched iMav play Madden before and he doesn't seem like the type of dude to play on rookie or pro but I'm honestly not sure.
Old 11-15-2013, 12:55 AM   #21
MVP

blingballa333's Arena

OVR: 12

Why is Jamaal Charles white??? haha

(exaggeration I know, but c'mon, it ain't even close)

Check out my MLB The Show CAP thread:

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...s-welcome.html
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-15-2013, 12:56 AM   #22
Rookie

troy184's Arena

OVR: 2

Just my opinion but I highly doubt the reason the videos look bad is because it's on rookie or pro difficulty lol
Old 11-15-2013, 12:57 AM   #23
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by royounggoku
I was thinking this same thing but I've watched iMav play Madden before and he doesn't seem like the type of dude to play on rookie or pro but I'm honestly not sure.
That video by IMav was from the stream last night, not him playing. The guys in these streams have been saying they couldn't change the difficulty level.
Old 11-15-2013, 12:58 AM   #24
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by troy184
Just my opinion but I highly doubt the reason the videos look bad is because it's on rookie or pro difficulty lol
Did you watch the videos on the first page in this thread? They look WAY better than what the streams ever did.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »