Home

Playbooks - custom & standard

This is a discussion on Playbooks - custom & standard within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-01-2013, 12:36 AM   #9
MVP

OVR: 8
Re: Playbooks - custom & standard

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thQtrStre5S
thank you for the info...
I must've spent 4 hours trying to build a blank Playbook with the exception of 1 formation with 2 plays that you can't delete, its a playaction play and a pass play for some ranom scenario. Pick a book with a formation you want and then start deleting all other formations until you end up with that 1 formation and then go from there.
Old 03-01-2014, 02:06 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0

I also spend hours on customizing my playbook. Most of the shotgun plays are in the Hail Mary section.

In addition, some of my audible plays are missing. Anyone else is experiencing this? Very frustrating!!!
Old 03-02-2014, 11:44 AM   #11
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pvt_JOKER
I also spend hours on customizing my playbook. Most of the shotgun plays are in the Hail Mary section.

In addition, some of my audible plays are missing. Anyone else is experiencing this? Very frustrating!!!
If you delete all the formations in a Playbook that does have shotgun and then go back and add a shotgun formation it will show up under hailmarry. Best thing to do is add your favorite shotgun formation and then delete all the other shotgun formations and you'll be left with just that one at the very top and then add on from there.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-02-2014, 08:24 PM   #12
All Star

splff3000's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNMHIII
It's just pistol because it didn't have shotgun to begin with. Use another Playbook and it'll work, I know because I did the same thing.
I concur with this. I tried making a custom playbook with the pistol playbook and had the same problem. I deleted that playbook and made a new one with the 49ers playbook and everything was fine. I had to delete more than when I had the pistol playbook but once I was done everything worked out fine. I also concur that the custom playbooks are borked. I'm hoping they get at least a lil attention for madden 15.
Old 03-03-2014, 08:29 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNMHIII
If you delete all the formations in a Playbook that does have shotgun and then go back and add a shotgun formation it will show up under hailmarry. Best thing to do is add your favorite shotgun formation and then delete all the other shotgun formations and you'll be left with just that one at the very top and then add on from there.

Thanks! I'll will do you that. Do you know why some of the audible plays are missing?
Old 03-03-2014, 09:01 PM   #14
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pvt_JOKER
Thanks! I'll will do you that. Do you know why some of the audible plays are missing?
The audibles you need to plug in yourself if you start deleting plays.

You can download my blank Playbook that has 1 Shotgun formation and 1 play if you want and it'll save you a lot of time.

1. Go to download Community Files
2. Press triangle "find online ID"
3. Search for username "DNMH"
4. Add your favorite shotgun formation and then delete the other one if you want and continue adding formations and plays.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »