Home

Madden25 (Xbox One) Custom Playbook - Shotgun plays listed under Hail Mary

This is a discussion on Madden25 (Xbox One) Custom Playbook - Shotgun plays listed under Hail Mary within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-10-2014, 08:56 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Madden25 (Xbox One) Custom Playbook - Shotgun plays listed under Hail Mary

How many years of making this game does it take not to make errors like this???
Seriously. Ok. I'm making custom playbooks. Just like I did with the 360. Sounds simple enough. Would have been nice to have a converter since most if not all are the same plays. All you need is the formation name and play name. Oops! I forgot. They duplicate play names in formations. What am I thinking of? / 8

Anyway...

Using Balanced Playbook.
1) First time I deleted what I could and created my playbook like the 360. Then I find out shotgun plays are appearing under Hail Mary with the exception of 2 or 3. Not to mention the audibles get lost as well.

2) Now it looks like I'll have to start over and add in plays before I delete the plays I don't want to keep. I'm sorry, but this is simply stupid. In this day and age and for as big a company as they are every year they SCREW it up.

The 360 version screwed up the Jumbo plays initially and they fixed it before the season ended but the fix didn't fix the plays already in your playbook. They were left jacked up. SMH

Seriously. Gamers and the industry deserve better than this.
NFL needs to free up the license and allow other companies to make the game. I'm telling you otherwise an unlicensed version will come out and embarrassed both EA and the NFL.

I wonder what other simple mistakes like this I will find off a game they've been making how long now????

How many years and they can't simply provide a BLANK playbook????
If there are plays that are required in the gameplan I would prefer to create the playbook freely and then check off what is REQUIRED for a gameplan I don't play by and most don't. Then the GAMER can designate which plays they want to fulfill those requirements. Because they are requirements the gamer wouldn't be able to use the playbook until it is filled. I'd prefer that over the delete, can't delete, plays appearing under Hail Mary that are shotgun plays. SMN.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »