Home

CPU vs. CPU in offline franchise mode? (Madden NFL 15)

This is a discussion on CPU vs. CPU in offline franchise mode? (Madden NFL 15) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-30-2014, 05:41 AM   #473
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: CPU vs. CPU in offline franchise mode? (Madden NFL 15)

I mean look at the loading times and amount of Data that goes into MLB 14 on PS4... yet they have it RIGHT!!! Many modes, including a simple throwback to the old days, an OFFLINE SEASON mode with TOTAL team control and cpu vs cpu !!!!!

Come on EA, please take 5 minutes and put it back in !!!! WTH!?
Old 08-30-2014, 07:42 AM   #474
MVP

orye74's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucs2nine
I mean look at the loading times and amount of Data that goes into MLB 14 on PS4... yet they have it RIGHT!!! Many modes, including a simple throwback to the old days, an OFFLINE SEASON mode with TOTAL team control and cpu vs cpu !!!!!

Come on EA, please take 5 minutes and put it back in !!!! WTH!?
MLB14 was awesome. I hope when Madden license expires they start making football games.
Old 08-30-2014, 08:50 AM   #475
Rookie

Gravit's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by orye74
MLB14 was awesome. I hope when Madden license expires they start making football games.

Trust me....it won't expire.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2014, 12:35 PM   #476
Rookie

I gotta say the workaround has been a revelation.

I just uploaded my own PS4 version of the rosters, called, SPECTATEQB3 by Darth2Nine...

Notes:

- All 3rd and 4rth string QBs have been downgraded as not to progress hopefully

- I moved second string RBs to FB position so they get a few carries maybe and some catches perhaps.

- I moved a couple of RBs to WR3 , such as sproles and vereen, since they are ball catching fiends ! LOL!

- T Wright and Mankins traded

- Burleson not starting anymore at WR for Browns, moved him down so he does not play

- Made Bortles, Bridgewater, and Manziel starters since it is inevitable ...LOL!

- YOU CAN MOVE PLAYERS AROUND, but I would not mess with the QBs , except the 1 and 2's in the depth chart if you wish...

ENJOY I HOPE, It's my version, so I know it's not great or anything, just good for CPU vs CPU I hope !!!

here is the link for some of the descriptions how to get CPU vs CPU to work, just look around on this entire thread for everyone's input though :

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...l-15-a-44.html

Last edited by bucs2nine; 08-30-2014 at 12:39 PM.
Old 08-30-2014, 01:52 PM   #477
Rookie

Took awhile , but I have finally begun my cpu vs cpu season !!!

Seahawks vs Packers playing now ! LOL!

GOOD NEWS !! - ONCE IN CPU VS CPU season mode - You can edit depth charts !!! That's cool at least !!!! Just keep that third string QB put! LOL!

Going to see if the sliders and settings i have get good stat results and even games....some are :

15 min qtrs , accelerated clock down to 10 seconds

broadcast cam

def sliders at 30......fumbles at 30.....ints at 70 ( noticed INTs do not happen as often as they did in past years- a good thing !)......and offense at 70...we will go from there......

NOTE on replays not being able to be shut off : Unlike in play now spectator mode, replays happen fast, much faster than last year, and basically when you come back from a replay, it is inside the 10 second runoff window, so basically during the time it takes the play clock to dwindle from 40 to 25 ( 25 is when it accelerates down to 10 ) that is when the quick replay occurs.....last year a reply was shown from like 6 angles for like 30 seconds, so annoying !

Okay, I will post stats after various initial tests enjoy everyone !!
Old 08-30-2014, 03:33 PM   #478
Rookie

GOOD news and the BAD NEWS :

Bad :

- I lied, when I actually went into depth charts ( which I thought since it was unlocked, would work ), I could not adjust them..... furthermore....the computer took it upon itself to readjust some RBs and all of the FB's and other moves. The QBS seemed to be the only unaffected depthchart.....so I am wondering if that one setting ( can't quite remember it....something about controlling ALL, or QBs only, etc) has something to do with that, because I set it on QBs only......I'll check that out, but disappointing if not.

- the CPU punted once from the 32 yard line of the opponent instead of kicking a FG..that was odd....

GOOD :

-game played beautifully in broadcast mode......

- the player movements are spectacular ( diving plays, going after fumbles, ball bouncing around....everything flows graphically )

- Now for first game test result stats

GB - 334 total yards SEA. - 337

Rodgers - 20-29-292- 1 td - 1 int
Wilson - 27-37-267 - 2 td - 1 int

Lynch - 16-57- 0 td
Lacy - 15-45- 1 td
Wilson - 5-36-0
Rodgers - 6-19-0

cobb - 3-96- 1 td
Boykin - 5-79-0
nelson - 5-44

harvin - 3-40
kearse 1-9
baldwin 5-36-1td
Miller - 6-60-0
Lynch - 11-119-1td rec.

2 fumbles - none lost

real time game length = exactly 1 hour

Falcons and Saints in game test #2 of week 1

will look into that depth chart control and see if possible
Old 08-30-2014, 04:33 PM   #479
Rookie

Sucram7777's Arena

Being New to this "Work-Around" I have a question:

Do you have to manage EVERY team's offseason decisions?
Or can you simulate that so that the CPU does it for all the teams you don't want to control?
Old 08-30-2014, 05:20 PM   #480
MVP

orye74's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucs2nine
GOOD news and the BAD NEWS :

Bad :

- I lied, when I actually went into depth charts ( which I thought since it was unlocked, would work ), I could not adjust them..... furthermore....the computer took it upon itself to readjust some RBs and all of the FB's and other moves. The QBS seemed to be the only unaffected depthchart.....so I am wondering if that one setting ( can't quite remember it....something about controlling ALL, or QBs only, etc) has something to do with that, because I set it on QBs only......I'll check that out, but disappointing if not.

- the CPU punted once from the 32 yard line of the opponent instead of kicking a FG..that was odd....

GOOD :

-game played beautifully in broadcast mode......

- the player movements are spectacular ( diving plays, going after fumbles, ball bouncing around....everything flows graphically )

- Now for first game test result stats

GB - 334 total yards SEA. - 337

Rodgers - 20-29-292- 1 td - 1 int
Wilson - 27-37-267 - 2 td - 1 int

Lynch - 16-57- 0 td
Lacy - 15-45- 1 td
Wilson - 5-36-0
Rodgers - 6-19-0

cobb - 3-96- 1 td
Boykin - 5-79-0
nelson - 5-44

harvin - 3-40
kearse 1-9
baldwin 5-36-1td
Miller - 6-60-0
Lynch - 11-119-1td rec.

2 fumbles - none lost

real time game length = exactly 1 hour

Falcons and Saints in game test #2 of week 1

will look into that depth chart control and see if possible
I'm still running through preseason and will be running my actual season concurrent with the NFL. I'm doing 15 minute quarters with 16 second run offs and getting about 120 plays a game. However in preseason mode I occasionally have to manually kick a punt or a FG, I hope that changes in season mode since only 1st string will be played. I'm gonna raise my sliders on interceptions up as well. Funny though, in play now mode with INT at 10 I was seeing 5-6 picks a game.

Last edited by orye74; 08-30-2014 at 05:35 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »