Home

A Full 15 Minutes of Madden NFL 15 Gameplay

This is a discussion on A Full 15 Minutes of Madden NFL 15 Gameplay within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-11-2014, 10:55 PM   #25
Rookie

brown19's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: A Full 15 Minutes of Madden NFL 15 Gameplay

i disagree with this o line d line being the best in a football game all-pro football 2k8 still reigns supreme in that regard. and from this video it still is way behind all-pro in a lot of areas. but it does look real good!! but a great looking football game is not better then a great game of football that plays like football! just my opinion..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-11-2014, 10:59 PM   #26
MVP

OVR: 0
Absolutely love the new default ZOOM cam! I can't tell you how long i've been waiting for this exact gameplay view in Madden. It's perfect & a thing of beauty! Everything looks much improved as expected. I noticed a few bugs (frozen player at about the 12 minute mark, some clipping/morphing post play, still occasional sloppy physics, etc..) The running animations still need some work. Hopefully they can make the sidelines look better next year (increase their graphic fidelity, add numbers to the back of their jerseys, not make everything so synchronized, add cheerleaders, etc..) Overall I was impressed.

Oh, and why is Russell Wilson so dark?
Old 06-11-2014, 10:59 PM   #27
Pro

OVR: 8
The game looks good in a lot of areas I must say.
Old 06-11-2014, 11:02 PM   #28
Pro

T5063's Arena

OVR: 2

The thing that worries me the most is the qb intro. What happens if you're playing CFM and you're starting a back up or a fictitious drafted player?
Old 06-11-2014, 11:04 PM   #29
MVP

Tengo Juego's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by ch46647
The NHL team went through a complete locomotion (skating) overhaul two years ago and did a phenomenal job. I am sure the Madden developers could do this as well if they made it a priority.
Madden went through the same thing, remember? And still got it wrong.

Old 06-11-2014, 11:07 PM   #30
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by poster
The offensive linemen quitting or blocking air after they are beaten was an issue last year as well. I asked Clint last year on twitter and he was kind enough to reply back. He acknowledged it was an issue they were looking to patch if possible. Well that never happened and it is an issue again, so I assume that this is another player interaction issue that they cannot fix.

I know they are trying, but they can't brag about being full on sim, and then leave basic football interaction issues like this in their game. Full on sim means starting over and fixing these issues instead of trying to cover them up.
Same thing I pointed out in the other video thread as well. A 3 man rush and 2 defenders beat double teams for the sack because the lineman just gave up. This really shouldn't still be an issue if lineplay is what they've worked on 2 years in a row.

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain
Old 06-11-2014, 11:13 PM   #31
MVP

So if you look at 13:20 in the vid. Seahawks are playing zone and on the left side of the field Crabtree does a slant and actually gets bumped by the LB as he runs through his zone. Forgive me if this isn't new but I haven't played madden 25.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-11-2014, 11:13 PM   #32
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageInfinite
Same thing I pointed out in the other video thread as well. A 3 man rush and 2 defenders beat double teams for the sack because the lineman just gave up. This really shouldn't still be an issue if lineplay is what they've worked on 2 years in a row.
That's why I can see the new jumping the snap feature being a problem. If jumping the snap mean u automatically get to the QB we are going to see a lot of players running three lineman knowing that if they jump the snap right they will get to the QB even through double team pass blocking.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »