Home

Madden NFL 15 - Upgrading Players in Connected Franchise is a Little Easier This Year

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 - Upgrading Players in Connected Franchise is a Little Easier This Year within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-01-2014, 01:38 AM   #33
MVP

OVR: 20
Re: Madden NFL 15 - Upgrading Players in Connected Franchise is a Little Easier This

Assuming the individual skills are being ranked in importance from top to bottom, it is interesting to see the new consistency rating being 5th on the list. Hopefully this has a noticeable effect on the gameplay.
Old 08-01-2014, 08:20 AM   #34
Banned

dukebeatsuncagain's Arena

OVR: 24
A simple improvement to make the game easier to navigate...

I like it.
Old 08-01-2014, 09:14 AM   #35
MVP

Gman 18's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: Madden NFL 15 - Upgrading Players in Connected Franchise is a Little Easier This

Is it just me, or is it annoying that EA still didn't update most player's portraits since madden 11? Bushrod still has the same portrait as he did in madden 11

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-01-2014, 10:47 AM   #36
MVP

OhMrHanky's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gman 18
Is it just me, or is it annoying that EA still didn't update most player's portraits since madden 11? Bushrod still has the same portrait as he did in madden 11

I'm curious to see if Julio jones pic finally lost the dreds he cut off his rookie season, I believe. Lol. That pic absolutely kills me.
Old 08-01-2014, 10:51 AM   #37
MVP

Gman 18's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhMrHanky
I'm curious to see if Julio jones pic finally lost the dreds he cut off his rookie season, I believe. Lol. That pic absolutely kills me.
How hard could it possibly be to update the player portraits YEARLY for AT LEAST the good players in the NFL? Every year 2k does it, so how hard could it possibly be for EA? The funny thing is that last year several players that were on the all-25 team had updated portraits on the all-25 team roster but not on the regular rosters, such as Rob Gronk, Larry Fitzgerald and Adrian Peterson.

Old 08-02-2014, 12:41 AM   #38
Pro

StL_RamZ's Arena

OVR: 12
Madden NFL 15 - Upgrading Players in Connected Franchise is a Little Easier T...

Quote:

not that long ago there was a thread started by someone can't remember his name but he was asking everyone if there's player portraits that needed to be updated for madden

* ill edit this post with a link to that thread if I can find it

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...portraits.html

it was KANE699 that asked for help, the same person that handles the uniforms for madden.

Last edited by StL_RamZ; 08-02-2014 at 12:59 AM.
Old 08-02-2014, 12:55 AM   #39
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
How hard could it possibly be to update the player portraits YEARLY for AT LEAST the good players in the NFL? Every year 2k does it, so how hard could it possibly be for EA? The funny thing is that last year several players that were on the all-25 team had updated portraits on the all-25 team roster but not on the regular rosters, such as Rob Gronk, Larry Fitzgerald and Adrian Peterson.

There is only so much time they can dedicate to the game while it is annoying to see the same portraits year after year that is very low on the list of things that need to be worked on. I would much rather them spend their time on something that actually affects the game than updating portraits.
Old 08-04-2014, 04:34 PM   #40
MVP

Gman 18's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba2011
There is only so much time they can dedicate to the game while it is annoying to see the same portraits year after year that is very low on the list of things that need to be worked on. I would much rather them spend their time on something that actually affects the game than updating portraits.
Yeah but not the same devs work on updating player portraits as the gameplay. I could understand them not updating the portrait of every player in the NFL each year, but at least update the portraits of good-to-star type players and players that changed their hairstyle throughout the years such as Stevie Johnson and Brian Robison. It is weird that some players have updated portraits hidden in the game, such as J.J. Watt and Aaron Rodgers, but Donny Moore didnt give them the updated portrait ids for some weird reason. Last year Rodgers and Watt had updated portraits, so I dont know why they went back to their old portraits from madden 13

Last edited by Gman 18; 08-04-2014 at 04:37 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »