Home

Madden NFL 15 - Complete Player and Team Ratings for AFC and NFC East

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 - Complete Player and Team Ratings for AFC and NFC East within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-05-2014, 04:50 PM   #49
Banned

OVR: 4
Re: Madden NFL 15 - Complete Player and Team Ratings for AFC and NFC East

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey04
Unbelievably laughable these ratings. The Dallas Cowboys!?!?! R u freaking serious!?!? OMG. Now that is hysterical. Offensively yes, pretty darn good but, that defense is a joke without Ware. They were an absolute sieve last year. Now way they are better on D. They should switch ratings with the Redskins and thats coming from a Giants fan. I think the Giants are rated too low too but, they have stuff to prove to people. They have upgraded every single position pretty much. Some positions by a lot. Especially the secondary and linebacker. WOW, just wow.
Right with ya man.
Old 08-05-2014, 04:54 PM   #50
MVP

friscob's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Quiet_Pro
One of the best play action QB's in the League? Actually Peyton still remains king of that category. And Romo is NO WHERE NEAR the level play faker Peyton is.
Romo was ahead of Peyton in 2012 in play action rating and 6th in 2013 compared to Manning being 3rd.

2014 Cleveland Browns 13-3
2015 Cleveland Browns 6-1
GT: MouthyRat
Old 08-05-2014, 04:58 PM   #51
Rookie

warrior7807's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandon27
I think Ellerbe and Wheeler should be the same, and likely at 77 or less tbh. Our LB play last year was atrocious.

I do agree with you about Jimmy Wilson though, he's too low. Alot of that however seems to be because according to EA he's dumb as a box of rocks with his low awareness and play recognition ratings. Bump those in CFM after a few practices/weeks and he looks alot better. His coverage ratings seem about right.

Jarvis Landry at a 69 is pretty low IMO too. This kid has only impressed everyone at TC so far, he was good at LSU too. It again could just be to low AWR, but this kid is likely going to be the 3rd WR/Slot WR this season, so that's pretty crazy low IMO.

Personally, I also think Tannehill at 84 is a bit high, 82/81 sounds about right.

Juwan James probably a bit low too.

Moreno a bit high, Hartline a bit low.

Whatever, it all evens out I guess.

Good assessment. Agree on Moreno, Hartline, Wheeler (sucks)
I agree on Landry. I believe his rating is lower due to the speed they gave him. He did run a slow 40 at the combine, but did pull his hamstring in warm ups and improved his 40 at his pro day with two runs at 4.55/4.58 seconds. I would like to see a 1/2 point jump respectively.
More so, I'd like to see his route running increased(69). his route running, hands, and toughness was part of the reason why he was LSU's most productive WR last seaon (over Odell Beckham and his 80 route running rating).

Tannehill's rating seems to fit when compared to the rest of the QBs in the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2014, 05:02 PM   #52
Rookie

OVR: 2

They really got the Giants. We sucked but wow...my ratings in ( )
Cruz 87 (90) Jackson got a 90 there is no way he is better than Cruz. Deep threat maybe but, no.

Jpp 87 (90) yea he's struggled the last 2 years mainly because of his back but people like Hatcher and Cole should not be rated above him

Eli 81 (85) you mean to tell me tony romo is 10 points better than Eli? Nick Foles 88?

Antrel rolle 86 (92-93) HE was the best safety outside of Chanceller and Thomas last year, he also made the pro bowl and many publications have him ranked top 5 in the league. Complete B.s.

Jon beason 79 (85) he was an impact player. He played above average football and though he's not the player he use to be, a 79 is just plain pathetic.

Now all the other giants ratings i can agree with because were not good. But the rating system need to be revamped.

Last edited by tikibarber; 08-05-2014 at 05:48 PM.
Old 08-05-2014, 05:09 PM   #53
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikibarber
They really got the Giants. We sucked but wow...my ratings in ( )
Cruz 87 (90) Jackson got a 90 there is no way he is better than Cruz. Deep threat maybe but, no.

Jpp 87 (90) yea he's struggled the last 2 years mainly because of his back but people like Hat her and Coe should not be rated above him

Eli 81 (85) you mean to tell me tony romo is 10 points better than Eli? Nick roles 88?

Antrel rolle 86 (92-93) HE was the best safety outside of Chanceller and Thomas last year, he also made the pro bowl and many publications have him ranked top 5 in the league. Complete B.s.

Jon beason 79 (85) he was an impact player. He played above average football and though he's not the player he use to be, a 79 is just plain pathetic.

Now all the other giants ratings i can agree with because were not good. But the rating system need to be revamped.
Bold underline is all.
Old 08-05-2014, 05:10 PM   #54
MVP

Kaiser Wilhelm's Arena

OVR: 8

My only real homer complaint is that Robert Woods looks really underrated. I understand he was hurt parts of last year, but when he was on the field he performed quite well.
If anybody is interested in a "spiritual successor to the socom franchise, check out this thread.
Old 08-05-2014, 05:25 PM   #55
MVP

underdog13's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikibarber
Eli 81 (85) you mean to tell me tony romo is 10 points better than Eli? Nick roles 88?
Yeah romo and foles are much better than eli
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2014, 05:33 PM   #56
Rookie

New Jersey Giants's Arena

OVR: 0

are you kidding me? In what world are the Cowboys that talented? Smh

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »