Home

Madden NFL 15 Video - Simulated Season Stats

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Video - Simulated Season Stats within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 08-26-2014, 04:28 PM   #569
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 15 Video - Simulated Season Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by cokohpuffs41
Nevermind. I restarted my PS4 and it works now somehow.

FYI, I tried playing after installing the update without restarting. It didn't work. I restarted, just to check, and now it works.
I have to restart the system every time I want to play a game after making changes. WTF?
Old 08-26-2014, 04:40 PM   #570
MVP

tc020791's Arena

OVR: 1

Not sure if this has been discovered yet but in CFM in league settings there's an option called user teams were you can set teams on auto-pilot
Old 08-26-2014, 04:46 PM   #571
Rookie

Quote:
For some reason, I can't play any games with 32 team control, with one team being completely controlled by me.

I went through all the teams (except the one I want to control) and put them on auto-pilot after changing all schemes/playbooks as previously recommended. When I try to "play" a game, I just get a loading screen and cannot play the game.

Any ideas on what's going on?
I have had this issue too. 32 team control and everything, played one game and completed it with no issue, then played another and it froze after the game . I played 2 games after that and I was unable to get into the game at all (it froze on the loading screen). These were all week 1 games for the 2014 regular season if it means anything. And I have also been making the proper switches for each team (vertical, balanced, etc.) and then switching back to their normal playbook if I am playing as the teams.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2014, 04:55 PM   #572
Rookie

Connolly22's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
I have to restart the system every time I want to play a game after making changes. WTF?
yeah i had the same problem, i just quit madden and restarted the game and its working now. I hope i don't have to do that every time i make a change to something…i have all other 31 teams on autopilot…its a bit of a process but it might be worth it if it fixes the stats
Old 08-26-2014, 05:13 PM   #573
MVP

glenzariczny's Arena

OVR: 2

To those of you having trouble playing games with 32 team control, you have to turn the simulate game prep option OFF for all teams. If you dont then every time you try to play a game it tries to go through the game prep for all 32 teams before it allows you to play your game. It's actually not freezing, but literally taking 5-7 minutes going through and simming every teams game prep. Once I turned the simulate game prep option off I had no problems with the games loading for me.
Old 08-26-2014, 05:14 PM   #574
Pro

OVR: 12

This sounds bad. What system is everyone on that is having issues?

EDIT Sounds like Glen came up with a solution. Good job.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Craniosynostosis
Old 08-26-2014, 05:25 PM   #575
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexInOrd
So a lead designer at a major studio, making millions off of madden, promises to fix a known legacy issue that has plagued the game for years, that with this years confidence/progression/regression system causes every single off line cfm players game to be unplayable, and we just appreciate the good faith effort and hope next year when we clonk down 60$ that we didn't get fooled again?

Oi.
I know its too much to ask but can we limit the posts in this thread to the stats issue, the fixes and workarounds and the impact of the workarounds instead of the normal EA sucks complaints?

There are plenty of other threads to gripe and claim the game to be the offspring of the devil. Some of us are trying to help the community and increase the enjoyment of the game.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2014, 05:39 PM   #576
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by glenzariczny
To those of you having trouble playing games with 32 team control, you have to turn the simulate game prep option OFF for all teams. If you dont then every time you try to play a game it tries to go through the game prep for all 32 teams before it allows you to play your game. It's actually not freezing, but literally taking 5-7 minutes going through and simming every teams game prep. Once I turned the simulate game prep option off I had no problems with the games loading for me.
Does this mean that if we decide to sim a few weeks ahead with it off they will not game prep and every team will lose xp opportunities or confidence? Turning it all off now because I wanna play a few week 1 games

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »