Home

Madden NFL 15 Video - Simulated Season Stats

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Video - Simulated Season Stats within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-27-2014, 06:52 PM   #665
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: Madden NFL 15 Video - Simulated Season Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by lopey986
I don't get why they locked it. Anything that gets posted in here will be buried within 10 minutes. It'd be nice to have a fresh thread with the workaround as the top post.
Because we arent going to allow a new thread every time someone thinks he has a workaround. There have been 6-7 different posts in this thread alone where someone thinks they have a workaround and there have been issues with every one of them.

Once its confirmed that this works we will lock this and he can create a new one.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2014, 06:53 PM   #666
Banned

OVR: 11

I also agree. That solution deserves it's own thread.
Old 08-27-2014, 06:53 PM   #667
Rookie

Connolly22's Arena

OVR: 2

yeah they just locked my thread thats kind stupid but whatever….someone was asking about per team play books…i can do that, but i have to umpire baseball games right now, ill be done around 11, so eitherr tonight or tomorrow i can do it…don't forget to change the team your playing against back to their normal playbook before you play against them as we'll (and then change it back

With the draft, no teams draft themselves. I didn't look at the picks tho
but any other questions i got you guys

Last edited by Connolly22; 08-27-2014 at 07:13 PM.
Old 08-27-2014, 07:09 PM   #668
Rookie

Connolly22's Arena

OVR: 2

Mine is clean one season in idk about trades and stuff. I can imagine since stats and profession go hand in hand that profession is better. I have numbers backing everthying up. I can work on a photo if that's what's needed. I don't get home for a few hours tho. I don't have issues with the workaround. So someone else look into it please

If anything this method I better than stock so put it up and let people debunk it.
Old 08-27-2014, 07:28 PM   #669
That's top class!

extremeskins04's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
Because we arent going to allow a new thread every time someone thinks he has a workaround. There have been 6-7 different posts in this thread alone where someone thinks they have a workaround and there have been issues with every one of them.

Once its confirmed that this works we will lock this and he can create a new one.
Actually "angels28" workaround is the one that works and people have been building on it and tweaking it, but the credit goes to him. It's also buried on pages 50-55 I believe so it actually would be nice to have a separate thread maybe stickied or something that has the workaround there and it's much appreciated that Connolly made that thread. And the method that angels and Connolly have posted work great, and not just QB stats but sacks and run stats.

This way people can reference it as it would be on the front page instead of digging through tons of posts/pages.

Just a thought is all.

I can always appreciate the mods locking threads that should be in "Impressions" or duplicate threads that have been asked and answered, but this legitimately deserves it's own thread man.

Last edited by extremeskins04; 08-27-2014 at 07:38 PM.
Old 08-27-2014, 07:36 PM   #670
Senior Circuit

KingV2k3's Arena

OVR: 21

Here's an example of a thread for The Show that details a few ways to set up franchise from 3 different members:

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ustlinowl.html

Perhaps a similar thread that details both angels and Connoll's workaround would do the trick?

EDIT: Prob not needed in light of recent events, etc.

Last edited by KingV2k3; 08-27-2014 at 11:12 PM.
Old 08-27-2014, 07:38 PM   #671
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by extremeskins04
Actually "angels28" workaround is the one that works and people have been building on it and tweaking it, but the credit goes to him. It's also buried on pages 50-55 I believe so it actually would be nice to have a separate thread maybe stickied or something that has the workaround there.

This way people can reference it as it would be on the front page instead of digging through tons of posts/pages.

Just a thought is all.

I can always appreciate the mods locking threads that should be in "Impressions" or duplicate threads that have been asked and answered, but this legitimately deserves it's own thread man.

Ok. The past 15 pages have been people using angels workaround, right? Over the past 10 pages people have been posting about issues with that "workaround". From too many sacks to bad D stats to loading issues. So it hasnt been confirmed as a complete workaround.

Now Connolly 22 says he has a workaround, right? Hasnt provided pictures. No one else has verified that it works yet. He even admitted that he was smoking (lol) when he worked on the workaround.

So whats the issue with waiting for others to confirm this is a complete workaround before we allow a "workaround thread" to exist?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2014, 07:48 PM   #672
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55

From Impressions thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by RexDEAFootball
The CFM stats issue is being worked on as we speak. I have total faith the team down in Austin will get this resolved. Appreciate the feedback, really happy you guys are enjoying the game.

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »