Home

Early Access to Madden NFL 15 Has Arrived For EA Access Subscribers

This is a discussion on Early Access to Madden NFL 15 Has Arrived For EA Access Subscribers within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2014, 02:27 PM   #177
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Early Access to Madden NFL 15 Has Arrived For EA Access Subscribers

Lol only on this website you have to argue over your right to be upset when a paid service doesn't work as advertised.
Old 08-21-2014, 02:32 PM   #178
Rookie

B1MM3R's Arena

Well I'm sure EA will fix the issue and compensate in some way for the delay, unlike most I like ea sports and the ea access program with the vault.
Old 08-21-2014, 02:33 PM   #179

OVR: 34
Early Access to Madden NFL 15 Has Arrived For EA Access Subscribers

We are essentially beta testers when it comes to these things. As many have noted, other games have these issues on launch. Heck, NBA 2K to this day still doesn't deliver with its online modes.

There are no excuses. Things should work, but for as long as I can remember, the technology for these types of things is always troublesome.
Old 08-21-2014, 02:34 PM   #180
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by HozAndMoose
So between now and Monday you wont have any time to play the game? You paid to get 6 hours of game time early. You made the mistake of expecting everything to work correctly. Now everything should have worked correctly. But its not. You will still get your 6 hours. You just wont get it today.

After what happened with GTA Online and the Digital version of MLB The Show. I never expect something like this to work from the start.
LOL! LOL! I made "a mistake" expecting something I purchased to work like they said it would!? LOL! This is by far one of the silliest posts I've ever read.
Old 08-21-2014, 02:34 PM   #181
Rookie

SladeWilson's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamuraiX
Lol only on this website you have to argue over your right to be upset when a paid service doesn't work as advertised.
I just think some users are trying to tell others to be a little bit more rational. People seem to have a REALLY short fuse with EA that they don't have with other companies.

People seem to be forgetting that EA Access is more than just early access to Madden 15. Its discounts on current DLC, future DLC, current games and future games and the service offers Madden 25, FIFA 14, Battlefield and Peggle to play right now for no additional cost than what it takes to sign up for the service. So, the service works in more place than it falters.

I totally get it though. As i said earlier, Iv got access and iv got the game downloaded, id like to be able to play the thing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2014, 02:35 PM   #182
Rookie

DanH35's Arena

OVR: 2

I just hope when they fix it, we won't have to delete and download again. It took 3 and a half hours for me to download.
Old 08-21-2014, 02:35 PM   #183
MVP

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveDQ
We are essentially beta testers when it comes to these things. As many have noted, other games have these issues on launch. Heck, NBA 2K to this day still doesn't deliver with its online modes.

There are no excuses. Things should work, but for as long as I can remember, the technology for these types of things is always troublesome.
Especially the first go around. People have every right to be upset. They may have planned their weekend to play the game tonight.

I'm not that upset because I know there are always unplanned bugs that you can't plan for or address until they actually occur.
Old 08-21-2014, 02:37 PM   #184
Rookie

SladeWilson's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanH35
I just hope when they fix it, we won't have to delete and download again. It took 3 and a half hours for me to download.
Same. Mine downloaded in just over 2 hours. Rather not wait through that again haha.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »