Home

Since when has Madden not had music?

This is a discussion on Since when has Madden not had music? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-28-2014, 06:47 AM   #25
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Since when has Madden not had music?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoedicyMichael
Honestly, I believe the EA Trax was pretty tight... However, its 2014 & we all listen to a wide variety of music. (Which makes it that much harder to select a good musical selection for EVERYONE)

With that being said, thats the problem.

Honestly, I think EA should follow suit with what 2K sports has done & selected one widely known popular artist/producer & allow them to work with the soundtrack. Sure the Jay-Z version wasnt all that (according to many people), but its a fresh look atleast & a better than whats in the game now.
The problem with that is who do you pick? NFL fan's vary so much it's next to impossible to pick someone that will appeal to everyone. I would rather listen to the in game music now than a mishmash of rap, rock, pop, country, punk etc. etc. like they had in years past.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2014, 07:13 AM   #26
Forever A Legend

24's Arena

OVR: 22

I miss the Madden sound tracks. I think Madden 03 had Swing, Swing by All American Rejects and The Anthem by Good Charlotte. 10 year old me was so pumped at the time.

Old 08-28-2014, 09:52 AM   #27
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24
I miss the Madden sound tracks. I think Madden 03 had Swing, Swing by All American Rejects and The Anthem by Good Charlotte. 10 year old me was so pumped at the time.
Madden 03 has the The Anthem, MVP Baseball 03 had Swing, Swing.
Old 08-28-2014, 10:11 AM   #28
MVP

cthurt's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Quiet_Pro
Soundtrack of the Show that I KNOW I've heard in Madden is

Aloe Blacc

Big Data

Sir Sly

And I think one more.
This is funny becuase I thought I just had these songs in my head from playing MLB so much, when I heard it last night during my game. kind of cool to have the authentic music during the game only at least it wont get old quick.
Old 08-28-2014, 12:52 PM   #29
Rookie

JoedicyMichael's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba2011
The problem with that is who do you pick? NFL fan's vary so much it's next to impossible to pick someone that will appeal to everyone. I would rather listen to the in game music now than a mishmash of rap, rock, pop, country, punk etc. etc. like they had in years past.
I mean that is cool as it is now, but we have already seen its hard trying to appeal to everyone. Maybe EA can select 2 Artist. There is a blurred line between Rock/Pop already. Rap is going to be in the game by default. So maybe it could work, maybe it couldnt. Its worth the risk one year.
Old 08-28-2014, 01:54 PM   #30
Rookie

Please for the love of all football Gods just put the NFL films music back in......I could listen to that all day doing my franchise stuff just like nfl head coach.....very easy, simple, and cheap....I'm playing football....give me the football music
Old 08-28-2014, 01:57 PM   #31
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

OVR: 4

Nfl Films music made Madden 11 and 12 fantastic . I miss it. A lot. Sam Spence please return.

Last edited by GisherJohn24; 08-28-2014 at 02:03 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2014, 02:27 PM   #32
MVP

Unlucky 13's Arena

OVR: 4

When they first starting putting music into the menus of the games, that was often the first time, and sometime the only time, Id ever heard those songs. There were many times Id hear something over and over for months starting in August, and then it would be on the radio as a "new single" by such and such. There are still a lot of times that I'll hear a song from 02-05 or so and immediately think of looking at players or adjusting equipment in franchise mode!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »