Home

Am I This Bad?

This is a discussion on Am I This Bad? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-27-2014, 10:06 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Am I This Bad?

Sure as heck hope it's harder...I'm getting beat on Rookie level Ultimate Team, lol. I used to beat Rookie level with my 3rd string lineup and I'm now having trouble even winning with my 1st string...
Old 08-27-2014, 10:07 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrazyJvilleD
Plz can someone help me regarding defensive end contain? Did they completely remove this ability??
i'm not at home now, but I'll try to help from memory. Select the DE, then hit X on PS4 or A on Xbox, which is an individual hot route.  A pop up showing the available hot routes will appear, and follow the correct button press or
analog stick move for QB Contain. If the pop up doesn’t show, click R3 to show it.
Old 08-27-2014, 10:10 AM   #11
MVP

wordtobigbird's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Plz can someone help me regarding defensive end contain? Did they completely remove this ability??
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajs41072
i'm not at home now, but I'll try to help from memory. Select the DE, then hit X on PS4 or A on Xbox, which is an individual hot route.  A pop up showing the available hot routes will appear, and follow the correct button press or
analog stick move for QB Contain. If the pop up doesn’t show, click R3 to show it.
They changed it from an individual hot route. It should be in your defensive audibles, I dont have 15 but I know they definitely remember hearing they changed it from having to click on each DE manually.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2014, 10:11 AM   #12
MVP

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajs41072
Its there but its not working as advertised online anyways, im still getting high speed pursuits from QB's running east and west at the snap and have all the open space in the world to throw or run. And no huddle is a defense killer, just way to over effective.
Old 08-27-2014, 10:12 AM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 1

I played two games Dolphins vs Jets got killed 31-0 and Dolphins vs Patriots Got Killed 31-10, I stunk it up in both. I couldn't get the running game going if my life depended on it.
Old 08-27-2014, 10:13 AM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
No, they have plays designed with contain in them...
Old 08-27-2014, 10:14 AM   #15
MVP

wordtobigbird's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by tha_show256
No, they have plays designed with contain in them...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qV8o0uPc1o4

Quote:
In this Madden 15 Feature Focus we take a look at the new QB Contain hot route for DEs. It's much different than how contain routes worked previously in Madden 25 as the DEs continue to rush but take outside leverage and collapse the pocket. The playbooks will have a lot of QB Contain rushes already incorporated into the plays but you can also activate the DE contains be holding LT + RB.

Important to note, you can not just contain 1 DE via the LT + RB, it affects both DEs.

Do you like the way this contain works or how it used to be? Let me know in the comments below!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2014, 10:15 AM   #16
MVP

Gorilla Glass's Arena

OVR: 6

If you're not using practice mode or have yet tried the tutorial, then you may want to give it a go.

The tutorial is very nice btw.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »