Home

How to fix QB Sim Stat Bug (Workaround)

This is a discussion on How to fix QB Sim Stat Bug (Workaround) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-28-2014, 04:29 PM   #65
Rookie

nolesfan3's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: How to fix QB Sim Stat Bug (Workaround)

You can use existing owners or coaches if you want.

Go Noles!!

Xbox: NolesEM
PSN: ShowsOver
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2014, 04:32 PM   #66
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by nolesfan3
You can use existing owners or coaches if you want.
thanks.

do future sim stats really suck ?
Old 08-28-2014, 04:32 PM   #67
Rookie

Connolly22's Arena

OVR: 2

I'm getting a lot of messages and replies asking questions so I'll try and answer most of them here:

Keep in mind that when I set out to do this the purpose was to fix QB simulation statistics, nothing else

Games you play should not be affected by this unless you don't change the Playbook of the team your playing before the game. Even f you don't do that, it's not detrimental, you just won't see the actual coaches plays no big deal. But were here for realism, so that's why I put that step in there. I've touched my sliders a bit and am really happy with them if u want me to share them let me know.

Personally, I haven't simmer more than one season so I can't answer question regarding long term sims in relation to trades, progression and draft picks. I can tell u that I get trade offers all the time from CPU. Others have said that everything works but I haven't checked.

The roster IS NEEDED to get the results I came up with. If for whatever reason my upload didnt work or you can't find it, then do it yourself. I really didn't touch much, just changed some defensive player traits (like 25 DBS) and took one or two points off of their catch rating. (Peyton numbers are consistently low, so I added one point to each throw acc rating. These adjustments take like 20 minutes if you do them yourself. I know the roster is a deal breaker fr a lot of you but this is what makes things work.

If you're having problems with having to do a lot of maintenance for CPU teams before every week, it's probably because you isn't switch bottom 4 settings to ON for each owner when you first select all of the owners.

The loading screen glitch before games happens, I don't think it's related to any of this. Just quit madden and boot it back up that's wired for me very time so far.

I've Been doing all of this on my iPhone 4s so thanks fr bearing with me. Typing all this on an old phone is rough so apologies for rushed sentences and typos.

Also, I believe it was angel who I got this idea from an built off of. I wanna shout it him out and anyone else who had ideas. Thank you guys. I can answer more questions as well. Sorry if u messaged me an I didn't answer I've een busy the last couple days
Old 08-28-2014, 04:35 PM   #68
Rookie

Connolly22's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercurial23
Sounds good. You should edit your first post and put that in there. I wouldn't have known that had I not read a post where you talked about it.

Thanks for the work.
Word good looks I keep losing track of where I'm putting what. I'll update OP now.

Have you checked for the roster yet? I'm Curious if it's working
Old 08-28-2014, 04:43 PM   #69
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connolly22
Word good looks I keep losing track of where I'm putting what. I'll update OP now.

Have you checked for the roster yet? I'm Curious if it's working
Your first step says to get your roster. I read that you are on Xbox One. Does this mean that us PS4 owners cannot get your roster? Not sure if that was cross platform capable.
Old 08-28-2014, 05:22 PM   #70
Rookie

Connolly22's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mowbr4
Your first step says to get your roster. I read that you are on Xbox One. Does this mean that us PS4 owners cannot get your roster? Not sure if that was cross platform capable.
I've never uploaded a roster before, I've never touched the roster before. So I really don't know. I don't even know if when I hit upload last night if it really worked or how to find it. (I haven't tried but idk what it's called or anything) but in all honesty dude, what I did took 20-25 mins and I didn't really have a science to it. I just went to CBs FSs and SS and sorted them by catch rating and selected like the top 20-25 dudes and randomly checked sone of them and put their catch ratings down like one point. Literally one or two points. An then just peeked at most of their player traits and changed some of them from aggressive to balanced. Or if they were at balanced I put them at conservative. Not all of them, because player traits make a huge difference in simmed stats from my little experiments. So don't go bonkers on them. Just do it real quick and don't really think much about it. You shouldn't be changing any overall ratings or anything.

I personally feel like some qbs could use an acc rating boost (Peyton manning especially) I added one point to Peyton's accuracy but thts it on offense because I didn't wanna get caught up messing with te rosters.

Last edited by Connolly22; 08-28-2014 at 05:27 PM.
Old 08-28-2014, 05:35 PM   #71
That's top class!

extremeskins04's Arena

OVR: 1

Connolly do you mind going into the Community Files section of Madden and uploading your roster there? It would be a huge help to PS4 owners.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2014, 05:41 PM   #72
Rookie

Niekro4President's Arena

OVR: 1

I'll have a Connolly22 inspired PS4 roster up in about 20 minutes.

Edit: That is if he can't upload one for us from his XBox

Last edited by Niekro4President; 08-28-2014 at 05:46 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »