Home

New Camera Angle Please!

This is a discussion on New Camera Angle Please! within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-02-2014, 03:01 PM   #1
Rookie

jjazwick's Arena

OVR: 7
New Camera Angle Please!

Wishing the Madden Team could make this a Camera option or give us Custom Camera options so I can make this one!

Playing Madden NFL 17, MLB 16 The Show, Star Wars Battlefront & Battlefield 4 on PS4.

http://www.twitch.tv/huskerfan214

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC69...I1PAHRqZM4RzGA

Feedback Box Scores
http://dynasties.operationsports.com/index.php
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2014, 04:02 PM   #2
Pro

FinnZzgo's Arena

OVR: 11
Thumbs up Re: New Camera Angle Please!

Ive been pushing for a custom camera option for years..it would make us all happy...i do really like the new zoom cam this year though...
Old 09-02-2014, 04:05 PM   #3
Pro

Shon 23's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: New Camera Angle Please!

I'm loving the zoom cam this year, so to each their own, but a custom camera to make everyone happy is the way to go.
Old 09-03-2014, 05:23 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForTheQuinn94
I'm loving the zoom cam this year, so to each their own, but a custom camera to make everyone happy is the way to go.

I'm stuck between the zoom camera and the all-22 camera. I like the zoom but I find it hard to see you receivers. Are you able to find open receivers on that view?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 09-03-2014, 11:53 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 3

I don't like the Zoom camera while passing, its too difficult to see your receivers and their separation. My main issue though is the auto zoom after the ball is snapped during the play. I hate that it zooms in on my RB, takes away field vision. Wish I could leave it at Standard angle the entire play...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2014, 12:13 PM   #6
Pro

Shon 23's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by kb0731
I'm stuck between the zoom camera and the all-22 camera. I like the zoom but I find it hard to see you receivers. Are you able to find open receivers on that view?

I like the zoom camera for multiple reasons. The graphics in this year's version are great, so the visuals up close is one reason I use the zoom cam. Another, is I actually like not being able to have a bird's eye view (o-coordinator's) on my receivers.

The lowness of the camera somewhat "simulates" a feel of having to look over the line in a way. Which in turn, provides a bit of an extra challenge, especially not holding on to the ball too long, otherwise it's a sack on you. Make those O-line protection slides (or max protect).

You also have to be extra careful of where you are placing your balls through the air this year on zoom cam. It's a little harder to spot that defender that may be lurking waiting to make the INT on zoom cam. Maybe the gripe I have with it, is like I believe someone mentioned already, when running it could go a little wider view, but it's still great, in my opinion. Gives me full immersion using the zoom cam and the defensive cam solely while playing.

Custom camera is the way to go though so everyone can be happy.

Last edited by Shon 23; 09-03-2014 at 12:28 PM.
Old 09-03-2014, 10:16 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForTheQuinn94
I like the zoom camera for multiple reasons. The graphics in this year's version are great, so the visuals up close is one reason I use the zoom cam. Another, is I actually like not being able to have a bird's eye view (o-coordinator's) on my receivers.

The lowness of the camera somewhat "simulates" a feel of having to look over the line in a way. Which in turn, provides a bit of an extra challenge, especially not holding on to the ball too long, otherwise it's a sack on you. Make those O-line protection slides (or max protect).

You also have to be extra careful of where you are placing your balls through the air this year on zoom cam. It's a little harder to spot that defender that may be lurking waiting to make the INT on zoom cam. Maybe the gripe I have with it, is like I believe someone mentioned already, when running it could go a little wider view, but it's still great, in my opinion. Gives me full immersion using the zoom cam and the defensive cam solely while playing.

Custom camera is the way to go though so everyone can be happy.

You've convinced me lol. I just had to of the best games I ever had on madden and I was playing on zoom camera.

Old 09-03-2014, 11:55 PM   #8
MVP

49UNCFan's Arena

OVR: 2

Is custom cam that hard to implement???

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Subscribe and Follow! Thanks!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »