Home

Giferator, and Tiny Titan, but....

This is a discussion on Giferator, and Tiny Titan, but.... within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-07-2014, 05:45 PM   #17
Worst Gamer Ever

timisone's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Giferator, and Tiny Titan, but....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlboy82
You know what Sheba, you and the others that responded to this post, that continually jump on the side of EA, are the reason EA year after year, doesn't bother correcting issues that should not exist. Im not some kid that just started buying this game a few years ago. Im 55 yrs old, and have purchased Madden every year from the very inception of Madden Football. I believe my post is spot on. Here we are, 26 years of Madden Football, and what do we have? A better game, yes in a way, and no in a lot of ways. This is Madden 15 and the we can't get the Penalties to work properly, to which some are not called at all. So I guess this is acceptable, right? Slider Guru's will still be trying months from now to figure out sliders to make the game play realistically. So I guess this is acceptable, right? Depth Charts reordering on their own in CFM, Players disappearing off the depth chart, etc etc.... but this all acceptable, right? I don't give a rats A-- who does what or who is responsible for what part of the developing. Its simple, EA needs to stop adding meaningless Bells and Whistles, and concentrate on fixing issues, some which have plagued this game for years. You say all this extra stuff is for marketing. If this game played the way it should with all aspects working as they should, then EA wouldn't need GIMMICKS to market it.
I agree with him. A lot of people do stand up for EA on this website. Seems anytime anyone says anything negative people say well its not EA's fault. Game is better this year, but they still have a long way to go.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »