Home

QB slider below 50= sacks for CPU?

This is a discussion on QB slider below 50= sacks for CPU? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-08-2014, 10:33 PM   #9
Rookie

Soonerskinsfan81's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: QB slider below 50= sacks for CPU?

What everyone is describing is coverage sacks, with the improved man and zone coverage the CPU qb doesn't get the ball out and just takes sacks. The issue is, if we lower user pass D sliders, now it's like going back to M25 with players always getting open. It's a balancing act that will take some time to find the right combo of Pass D vs Cpu qb ai. If it was me testing sliders, I would start with lower user pass D sliders.
Old 09-08-2014, 11:01 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by booker21
I wouldn´t focus that much on sacks. This is the biggest issue from almost every slider makers. Some games are great others, not that much. I´m pretty certain they will address the QB holding the ball to long in a patch.

While like I said I am still trying to get other things fixed. I fell like on default all pro it is a little to hard to run and the CPU runs the ball to while and on all pro I cant thorw the ball while enough. So far I have my sliders like this QB 42, passes blocking and WR catching 55, run blocking and fumbles 55 all passing d sliders 40, and tacking 55. For the CPU I have qb 42, passes blocking 55 and wr catching 47, run blocking 40 fumbles 55, passing d sliders all 20 and tackling 50.
Old 09-09-2014, 12:07 AM   #11
Pro

OVR: 8

Try putting the intentional grounding slider at 0. The CPU QB gets rid of the ball faster and scrambles instead of holding the ball.
LA DODGERS
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2014, 01:00 AM   #12
Banned

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by dat boi Q
Try putting the intentional grounding slider at 0. The CPU QB gets rid of the ball faster and scrambles instead of holding the ball.

I have had it at 0 for like 6 games has I heard a few people say that and really I noticed no difference. Last game I played I had 10 sacks the most I have had in a game with it at 0 and out of the 10 like 6 where because the CPU wouldn't hold on to the ball. I am thinking maybe I will try the opisite and put it at 100 lol.
Old 09-09-2014, 01:07 AM   #13
Pro

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkknightrises
I have had it at 0 for like 6 games has I heard a few people say that and really I noticed no difference. Last game I played I had 10 sacks the most I have had in a game with it at 0 and out of the 10 like 6 where because the CPU wouldn't hold on to the ball. I am thinking maybe I will try the opisite and put it at 100 lol.
Always had it at 100 thinking the CPU would throw the ball away with it that high. Played a whole season with the chiefs and I had 3 players with over 20 sacks each, and a forth with 15. I had to start over with the colts and the last game I only had 2 sacks the whole game with it at 0.
LA DODGERS

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »